Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCharm View Post
    I've seen too many movies and TV shows period, cuz I still fully expect him to return to shoot up the school at some point.
    When Kurt's father mentioned during the wedding loving Finn's mother until the day he dies, I couldn't help but wonder if that's foreshadowing the bully coming back and killing him, leaving Kurt with just Finn & his mother.

vCash
    Not the end of the football bully it seems.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    You can't end an episode like that!!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Kurt's leaving and going to Dalton Academy.
    I'm not spoiled...I deserve all my stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron W View Post
    When Kurt's father mentioned during the wedding loving Finn's mother until the day he dies, I couldn't help but wonder if that's foreshadowing the bully coming back and killing him, leaving Kurt with just Finn & his mother.
    That will suck on many levels, but I will hate it if Burt is written out of existence.

vCash
    Okay, and it's still interesting. Sue is so unpredictable with stepping down, and closet footballer will be back. I guess we see more male private school singing.

Good episode!

vCash
    oooh next week looks so good

vCash
    That's probably the most real ending Glee has ever had--parents protest, the bully goes back, and it's the bullied that has to be punished, either by switching schools or living in fear because s/he knows the bully will just step up the behavior because s/he has gotten away with it.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Three amazing episodes in a row!

It's going to be weird without Kurt in New Directions. They'll have him transfer back to McKinley before the season is over, no?

vCash
    I thought the same thing.

vCash
    Noooooooo, I hope not! I love Kurt's dad and would be if he was written off the show. Don't blame Kurt for wanting to leave the school. It'll be interesting to see where the writers take this story. BTW, loved seeing Carol Burnett again!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hirshey girl View Post
    Noooooooo, I hope not! I love Kurt's dad and would be if he was written off the show. Don't blame Kurt for wanting to leave the school. It'll be interesting to see where the writers take this story. BTW, loved seeing Carol Burnett again!
    Yes, but she should sue her plastic surgeon. Yikes for that upper lip!

vCash
    OMG, Arzt from Lost is the bully's father! Is the bully gonna die from being too close to dynamite?

Pretty good episode. Sue's "wedding" sucked, but the rest of the episode was fantastic.
    Last edited by manhn; 11-24-2010 at 04:11 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    OMG, Arzt from Lost is the bully's son!

I think that was his father.

vCash
    Finn's speech made me cry. But the dance was silly.

Sue's dress was hilarious, but the story line was really dumb.

I thought the bully would end up at the private school, not Kurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I've seen far too many bleak Eastern European art films, I kept expecting someone Kurt's bully to come in and shoot up the wedding
    When the camera panned up to the ceiling right before commercial I thought there would be a shot of the bully up in some balcomy aiming down at the crowd.

vCash
    Great episode! I cried during the wedding reception. I was definitely expecting Karovsky to show up at the Wedding, I wasn't expecting anything bad, but I was definitely expecting him to at least be there in some fashion just to create drama.

I was disappointed Blaine wasn't there, but I'll chalk that up to that Dalton had last minute sectional rehearsals or a class trip.

This was a very intense but very cute episode at the same time.

I thought the Sue wedding scene would have been a lot more entertaining.

Sad but not surprising ending, I actually was expecting that to happen. I am glad they showed Sue being tolerant and promising to be helpful any way she could to Kurt.

Anyone else catch the subtle reference as to what one of the big reasons Sue has been so Anti-Glee Club very early in the episode? It was quick but IMO it was a clear clue into Sue's history.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCirque View Post
    Sad but not surprising ending, I actually was expecting that to happen. I am glad they showed Sue being tolerant and promising to be helpful any way she could to Kurt.
    Yeah, I really liked her in those scenes.

Anyone else catch the subtle reference as to what one of the big reasons Sue has been so Anti-Glee Club very early in the episode? It was quick but IMO it was a clear clue into Sue's history.

Spoiler

vCash
    Yes that one, why is it in a spoiler tag? The episode aired!

And I get the promise ring. I know a gay couple that has had some issues in the past but have finally settled down and realized what they have together, and while they aren't ready to get married (nor can they but that's another issue entirely), but got rings as a symbol for each other to promise each other they will be faithful to each other and one day want to get married.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    Sue's dress was hilarious, but the story line was really dumb.
    There was a woman in my city who did have a marriage ceremony that she married herself. It was a celebration of who she was and what she had gone through (she had cancer). She said she finally realized that it was her that needed to confirm and celebrate that she was loved for who she was and didn't need another person to confirm that. I believe but am not certain that she did die of her cancer.

I thought that it was a wonderful story then and with Sue. They just didn't fill out the story enough. But what can you do in an hour show. I believe more of us need to commit to ourselves to honor, love and respect us for us.

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast