93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savchenko & Szolkowy

45 48.39%
  • Pang & Tong

22 23.66%
  • Kavaguti & Smirnov

26 27.96%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    where all the boys, men, wolves, jocks, otters, cubs, & bears are ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    Not meant to hijack the thread but I was curious about the status of these other top pairs who aren't considered part of the mix to take the world title but could possibly figure into a podium finish if healthy. I didn't think it merited another thread-

D/D - are they out for the season or just until CAN nats and Worlds?

Z/Z - I think I read they were also injured earlier this year. Are they out all season or just until Worlds?

V/T - Will they be a team and ready to go by Russian nats? They are obviously not on the GP circuit. They are being mentioned more than once in this thread

Thanks for any clarification!
    Dube + Davison are out for the entire season due to his injury. Jessica intends to skate singles at Canadian Nationals. Bryce hopes to be able to return next season.

The status of Zhang + Zhang is unknown to my knowledge.

Volosozhar + Trankov intend to skate at Russian Nationals in hopes of making the World team. They have been testing their programs in several small competitions in Russia. Worlds will be their first ever major international competition together if they advance. Competition will be steep at Russian Nationals though as 7 good/potentially good teams are vying for only 3 spots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    Dube + Davison are out for the entire season due to his injury. Jessica intends to skate singles at Canadian Nationals. Bryce hopes to be able to return next season.

The status of Zhang + Zhang is unknown to my knowledge.

Volosozhar + Trankov intend to skate at Russian Nationals in hopes of making the World team. They have been testing their programs in several small competitions in Russia. Worlds will be their first ever major international competition together if they advance. Competition will be steep at Russian Nationals though as 7 good/potentially good teams are vying for only 3 spots.
    Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12