Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Aw, Jeffrey, why'd you go dark? I miss your lighter hair.
    I didn't even recognize him at first. So far, I think he, Ryan, and Sasha have been the best.

I think Evan just decided to ignore his music. I can't say I blame him. I've never heard it before.

Title-less
    vCash
    I turned it off after 15 minutes. Surprisingly, it's Flatt who impressed me--more so than Czisny and Joannie.

Jeremy's routine did nothing for me at all (and I'm a JA fan)

Flatt needs to skate to free herself from the music she's been using for comps!

I need a free Rachael banner!

vCash
    Well, now I don't have to go out and get anymore Laughing Cow Lite Swiss.
    Have you LAUGHED today??????????????

moving right along
    vCash
    Rachel skates slow regardless of the musical context but her basic presentation in the first improv number is way more believable and natural then the crap she has to perform in her be-cute-and-flirtatious competitive programs. And I liked that costume on her a lot. Plus...NO over the boot tights.

vCash
    Just how the hell are we to judge the routines when they keep showing the singing group! Total bullshit!
    There is nothing more captivating in this world than a woman's form gracing the ice in skating boots. It's simply sensational!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    So much for seeing the actual skating. Now that the band is performing live we won't see much of that anymore.

I've enjoyed Alissa in this show. She can do all the things she does great (spins, spirals, etc) and not have to jump that much.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    I wonder what Foreigner's initial reaction was when they were invited to do this gig. They probably never imagined they'd be doing something like this.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Most of Foreigner's songs are about sex. Picturing Rachael skating to Hot Blooded is
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Can I vote for Jeff Buttle shilling for Scotch tape as being more entertaining than Evan's skating?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wgg View Post
    Can I vote for Jeff Buttle shilling for Scotch tape as being more entertaining than Evan's skating?
    Do you think he did a better job shilling for Scotch than Rachael did shilling for Cold-eeze? I think he did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    Do you think he did a better job shilling for Scotch than Rachael did shilling for Cold-eeze? I think he did.
    Well if we can rate the performance in flogging sponsor's products I think JB has an unassailable lead going into the FP (Foreigner program).

vCash
    I saw Ryan Bradley and thought that was good and him talking about him being a "dirty white boy" at heart! LOL

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wgg View Post
    I will if you will because it's totally true, LOL

Ryan skating to Dirty White Boy was hilarious! That was fun.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    So Alissa does eat. I had been wondering. She loses the shilling competition.

vCash
    All eight routines performed to Foreigner (complete with continual cut-a-ways to the band) are up online @ http://www.coldeeze.com/vote/index.html. You don't have to watch the telecast.

This is such crap.... NBC has the technology to use boxed screen within the main picture to display the band continually while leaving the skating to be shown in it's entirety. Likely those who perform in these Disson and Disson-like NBC productions have a clause in their contracts requiring this full screen cut-a-way technique.

I won't bother to support this crap with my vote.
    There is nothing more captivating in this world than a woman's form gracing the ice in skating boots. It's simply sensational!

Kostner Softie
    vCash
    That commercial about the smuckers kid getting no say in what he ends up doing when he grows up is kinda depressing...

who thought that would be a good idea for a commercial?

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    I like that dress on Rachael too.

Still annoyed with the band getting too much attention during this show.

moving right along
    vCash
    Isn't coldeeze a new sponsor? I plan to vote just to reinforce their support for skating.

(but i really came back to rag on Rachael's second improv outfit. ugh to the max. and back to over the boot tights that make her legs look fug. )

Kostner Softie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    I like that dress on Rachael too.
    It was NOT flattering on her... Didn't like it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNit View Post
    Isn't coldeeze a new sponsor? I plan to vote just to reinforce their support for skating.
    Heh. I was just thinking that their sponsorship wasn't working. I have a cold and have no urge to buy their product. I'm sticking to soup and hot apple cider. But, you do have a point about voting.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast