Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    He reminds me of Brett farve as Eva and the other girl look a little alike, although less as much as Deanna farve and the other woman. These men definitely have their 'types'.

vCash
    So, did Eva wait until just AFTER Tony signed that multi-million contract to file? I understand she's asking for alimony. Uh, yeah?

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    She is asking for spousal support which is more than just a little I think she makes herself quite the living all on her own. However, maybe it is a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo and there could be a completely legitimate reason for asking for spousal support (maybe something to do with co-owned businesses or investments?).
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Or maybe because people are petty?

IMO cheaters are cowards and idiots, no matter who does it. Is it really worth the trouble going behind your SO's back instead of breaking up with them and then taking up with someone new? Maybe I'm just that lazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    I think he has as the other girl is rumored to be a teammate's wife.

That happened once with the NO Saints, one wife being with not only her husband but one of his teammates and it ruined the team as the locker room fell apart.
    Something similar happened with two NY Yankees players, who ended up trading wives, kids and dogs. Of course, that was during the 1970s, a different time indeed... Here's one story with the details, and obviously I'm not the only one who was reminded of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Ovsiannikov View Post
    My understanding is that Tony actually did file for divorce but in Texas. Some people are speculating that Eva didn't like Tony getting the jump on her so she had her PR person release the statement denying the divorce so that she could be the one to file.

What a mess.
    That sounds like she was trying to save face to me. She had to get "the jump".... .

vCash
    But the paparazzi did manage to snap a picture of the "Desperate Housewives" star kissing her young beau, who is a Spanish pop singer and the younger brother of actress Penelope Cruz.

Longoria's divorce from Tony Parker was just finalized Jan. 28, perhaps the reason why she and Cruz refrained from any overt PDA until last weekend.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...rivate_ya.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123