vCash

Johnny in Canada on BotB

I didn't see this posted before... didn't know Johnny had been asked to skate on this show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBi9B_-AoJM&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU2vq...eature=related

vCash
    I love the announcer! Also the guy dancing in the shadows off stage during the performance. Just Dance. lol I hope the American show is a fraction as nice as the Canadian one. I also loved Johnny's maple leaf scarf in the first vid. Tres chic.

Thanks for posting.

vCash
    Yeah, one of the judges (a hockey player?) was really getting into the music and Johnny's performance. Thanks for pointing out the maple leafs on Johnny's scarf, REO. I hadn't noticed that before. Johnny is definitely chic! Got to admire his way with words too. In that first clip the way he describes the nerves he saw in the hockey players' faces ... that was funny.

And his makeup and hair for that performance -- Wow. Fun to see a Canadian audience enjoying Johnny.

Love the announcer's last words: "What a giver, what a gift." And the posted comments on youtube kinda say it all too.

vCash
    I liked him chanting "Weir number 1" during the ending credits. That's a different link btw. I didn't even read the comments. Must go back and check them out.
    Last edited by REO; 11-14-2010 at 09:09 PM. Reason: add

vCash
    WHY does he have a furry creature attached to his rear end?

vCash
    I still think that if Johnny is going to skate to upbeat music, then, in the words of innumerable hockey coaches, he's got to "get his feet moving" out there.
    Last edited by Sk8tn; 11-15-2010 at 02:37 AM. Reason: wrong little graphic figure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LilJen View Post
    WHY does he have a furry creature attached to his rear end?
    I know!!!!! It's really attached to his hip I think but it always looks like a bunny tail. I crack up every time I see it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aftershocks View Post
    Yeah, one of the judges (a hockey player?) was really getting into the music and Johnny's performance. Thanks for pointing out the maple leafs on Johnny's scarf, REO. I hadn't noticed that before. Johnny is definitely chic! Got to admire his way with words too. In that first clip the way he describes the nerves he saw in the hockey players' faces ... that was funny.

And his makeup and hair for that performance -- Wow. Fun to see a Canadian audience enjoying Johnny.

Love the announcer's last words: "What a giver, what a gift." And the posted comments on youtube kinda say it all too.
    I think it was Jeremy Roenick dancing in the shadows.