Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic View Post
    Speaking of Iman...is she still married to David Bowie?
    Yes, she is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Iman is super skary. "Gretchen. I've warned you before about your drab, depressing point of view as a designer. Your final collection did NOT MEASURE UP. Leave the runway, NOW, before I kill you with my bare hands for offending my eyes with those hideous garments."
    And they tried to say that this woman was discovered tending sheep in Somalia...NOW I know why I never bought that lie from the outset!

vCash
    You see these bodies, designers, if you upset me, I will make you look like this.

With my teeth.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Crap! I forgot this was on!

vCash
    Did that one "reversible" outfit just reverse to....the same color?

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    And they tried to say that this woman was discovered tending sheep in Somalia...NOW I know why I never bought that lie from the outset!
    Oh, I could believe it--if YOU were a jackal or a hyena or some other predator, would YOU dare raid a flock Iman was guarding? Heck no. She would just use her death glare to kill you and make your hide into a very chic wrap.

vCash
    Oh my, I'm not sure if it's a good thing that the Mike guy is back out on the streets ... back to full-time on his pet projects, which I'm convinced includes a sun dress design made of human skin.

So is César:

1) gallant and selfless in volunteering to switch over to the Loser House ... or

2) sneaky and sage in avoiding ever having to work with Calvin?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    2) sneaky and sage in avoiding ever having to work with Calvin?
    I think it's definitely that one. He looked relieved to be away from Calvin...as anyone should be.

vCash
    OT but "More tricks than a hooker" is all kind of awesomeness of a title. Matry, I applaud you.
    I thought Iman was the daughter of a diplomat, would not imagine any sheep involved either than those slaughtered for the Bajram )

vCash
    I read that Iman was discovered at while studying at a university in Nairobi. Maybe she majored in zoology?
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Seeing Iman standing in front of a giant fortune cookie vagina would scare the shit out of me. Calvin does not have Mondo's sense of style. And if you're a dude, try to walk in heels, and FAIL, you should be forced to be in the Fetal Position of Shame for at least a year.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Why can I never remember that this is on???

vCash
    Calvin's skirt is kind of cool, but good Lord, it doesn't move well at all.

vCash
    I will have nightmares in plaid tonight. Somewhere, Nirvana has death in their souls and don't know why.

vCash
    (((Dave Grohl))))

vCash
    I hope his grandmother has better taste than that.

I'm going to hell for that.

And what was awkward girl with the crush going on about?????

vCash
    I think both houses missed the mark this week. To me, "femme fatale" says "sexy but dangerous" and I didn't see that in anyone's dresses. Meh.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Calvin's skirt is kind of cool, but good Lord, it doesn't move well at all.
    I loved Calvin's skirt! I would absolutely wear that. Probably the only piece, so far, that I would actually wear, though there have been other things that I liked. And I hate to say it because Calvin is so annoying. the top was over done and didn't work with the skirt. But I WANT that skirt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I think both houses missed the mark this week. To me, "femme fatale" says "sexy but dangerous" and I didn't see that in anyone's dresses. Meh.
    You're on last week's episode, methinks. (And, yes, it was a bad week!)

Enjoyed last night's eppy, and thought that all of HoEmerald's looks were quite cool. Especially Cesar's first design.

Dominique imploring David to not throw in the towel. Made me squirm, considering that the two had known each other just a week or so and are just in the flirting stage ... but also found it kind've "awww, how sweet".

Eduardo has become my slight crush ... seems like such a sweetheart, and I love his eyes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    You're on last week's episode, methinks. (And, yes, it was a bad week!)

Enjoyed last night's eppy, and thought that all of HoEmerald's looks were quite cool. Especially Cesar's first design.

Dominique imploring David to not throw in the towel. Made me squirm, considering that the two had known each other just a week or so and are just in the flirting stage ... but also found it kind've "awww, how sweet".

Eduardo has become my slight crush ... seems like such a sweetheart, and I love his eyes.
    Yes, I really liked Cesar's first design as well. The second one looked like a big kite

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast