Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poths View Post
    Have to laugh at this twitter:
    Ksenia is so amazing. Feeling so proud. Almost cried off my lashes. Thank you everyone for supporting my family!

I'm more about the fact that he equates friendship with "family" than I am about the lashes (which I take to mean he wears false eye lashes, which is just ridiculous - for anyone, particularly on a Sunday sitting in, watching "Family" skate on TV!)
    I don't know. I always wear false eyelashes when I watch skating on TV.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    i have complex feeling now.

but if he's serious for that,please look for another nations ,then he can get a chance for sure.

if Johnny stay in America,I can't see any chance he can make the team by competing with those ones with quad which get much more point this season,while the federation never like him obviously.

vCash
    I'm more about the fact that he equates friendship with "family" than I am about the lashes
    Then you've neither had poor blood-relations nor great friendships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by senorita View Post
    Abott will be 29 years old at Sochi but i dont see anyone freaking about it and Dai, Verner 28 , Contesti, Joubert and a bunch more even older.
    That's because amovementioned gentlemen did not decide to take a break from figure skating and still go on competing. Johnny has withdrawn from the competitive skating world, where things change pretty fast season by season. Those who stay have 1000% more chance to adapt better to changes than someone who only returnes after 3 years (because honestly, it's unreal to think Johnny will compete next season). Johnny, who always had problems to adapt to rule changes and scoring, will have a much harder time in Sochi than those above, even if they're all close in age.

Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    Then again, you also have style, Fred.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    This is about Johnny keeping his name in the public and clearly it is working. He knows the chances are next to nothing but if it gets him press then he will continue to say it. It is becoming one of the oldest tricks in the books for retired but not quite retired skaters.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by senorita View Post
    Abott will be 29 years old at Sochi but i dont see anyone freaking about it and Dai, Verner 28 , Contesti, Joubert and a bunch more even older. If any of them are there of course. But age is not an isue always. Weir started skating too late in comparisson to the ones who skate since 4, maybe his body is not so harmed.
    Saying this I didnt think this article was too reliable about his intentions, neither I think he can skate in Sochi but he can say whatever he wants and dreams, why not?
    As you said if any of them are there. Just because they are competing now doesnt mean they will be in Sochi. Joubert and Contesti are quite unlikely to stay until Sochi. Verner, Takahashi, and Abbott might but it is far from a certainty, I imagine it will depend how they are faring in competitions by then.

Weir is not a late bloomer despite his late start into skating. He won his 3 National titles awhile back now.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Well, in two Olympics, Sasha went from 4th to 2nd; JWe went from 5th to 6th...you are right - no comparo.
    i no!!! the dude sqeaks in to two olympics and can't even get on the poduim... all he can do is fifth and sixth!!! waht a looser!!!!!!!!!!!

It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    i no!!! the dude sqeaks in to two olympics and can't even get on the poduim... all he can do is fifth and sixth!!! waht a looser!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I'm with you, he BARELY made the Olympics. I was shocked when he made the free skate. I don't know where security was looking when they let him on the ice during the final flight. I sure hope someone was fired for that one!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post

Quote Originally Posted by psycho View Post
    Dude, I'm with you, he BARELY made the Olympics. I was shocked when he made the free skate. I don't know where security was looking when they let him on the ice during the final flight. I sure hope someone was fired for that one!
    Someone should have gotten fired, I agree .

vCash
    JohnnyGWeir 3A is back! Running home to select the ensemble for this evening. Then grabbing @tmodlin to go film. @KseniaMakarova is looking so great! about 6 hours ago
    Twitter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
    Then you've neither had poor blood-relations nor great friendships.
    I think it just means I'm not in Dawson's Creek!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    My (sweet) ARSE!

Comansnala?
    vCash

Johnny Announces He Will Compete in Sochi

Now, if that ain't great news, I don't know! Probably it will keep my interest in male figure skating until Sochi after that certain, totally devastating, disastrous (podium) result Vancouver 2010 (love ya, Dai!!! ) ...

Just me
    vCash
    My (sweet) ARSE!
    Can we have proof of that, please...the "sweet" part.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    I'd like to see it happen but he was looking pretty ragged at All That Skate LA. I'm not so sure about his work ethic. If he isn't going to do quads he'd better focus on his artistry. That seems to have stagnated unless you count look-at-me costumes.

I really had hopes he would be another John Curry at one time, but that never happened.

Skating Pairs with Drew
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aliceanne View Post
    I'd like to see it happen but he was looking pretty ragged at All That Skate LA. I'm not so sure about his work ethic. If he isn't going to do quads he'd better focus on his artistry. That seems to have stagnated unless you count look-at-me costumes.

I really had hopes he would be another John Curry at one time, but that never happened.
    Amen!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aliceanne View Post

Did you watch heartbroken? That was amazing!!!

Skating Pairs with Drew
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    Heartbroken is a beautiful programme,if it's a dancing programme.

In Beijing,Johnny's heartbroken had already looked slow and just posing on ice.

It looked even worse on ATSLA,he looked fat and soooooooooo slow there,despite he had injured.

Heartborken is very beautiful,but far away from what he did in copetitions,if he remain this type he'll never get a chance to make the nation team.

vCash
    Well, considering the actual US team, it would have been better to say : "I'll try to qualify for the Socchi Games" !

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast