Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn_girl View Post
    AFAIK, Morozov now is their full-time coach, not just 'helping' or something. He also created most of their new FD (not the whole program, when C/L came to him they already had the music and some choreographed parts). Anna and Luka are in Novogorsk now with Morozov, polishing their programs.

vCash
    Morozov, really?? why so many coach changes in such a short time? I really like them and I wish the best for them. I hope morozov give to them fresh progarms. They are so young and beatifull, the can do so much better.

vCash
    I'm not sure how many rinks are in Novogorsk, but P/B and I/K also train there with Zhulin and Volkov. Would they be on the same dance session, but working with Morozov, or does Slimey have his separate ice time and they would train with his other skaters? The last thing you want to do with a relatively new FD is dodging freestyle skaters, so I was just trying to figure out the logistics of this move. OTOH, being on the same session as the other ice dancers there could be good for them. For starters, they'd realize they need some speed in that free dance

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ioana View Post
    I'm not sure how many rinks are in Novogorsk, but P/B and I/K also train there with Zhulin and Volkov. Would they be on the same dance session, but working with Morozov, or does Slimey have his separate ice time and they would train with his other skaters? The last thing you want to do with a relatively new FD is dodging freestyle skaters, so I was just trying to figure out the logistics of this move. OTOH, being on the same session as the other ice dancers there could be good for them. For starters, they'd realize they need some speed in that free dance
    There are two rinks in Novogosk but not only for skaters (also hockey, short track speed skating), all have separate ice time.
    And no, P/B and I/K are training on the rink in Moscow, they only come to Novogorsk for a week or two when they need. Other skaters come to Novogorsk too, but usually only for a few days/weeks, it's like a camp for athletes.
    I think Anna and Luka skate with other Morozov's students, but not sure if Morozov has his own ice time or shares it with other coaches

vCash
    Oh, no..my heart is sinking..I hope this is a very temporary arrangement. Please guys , go elsewhere for next season.

vCash
    I'm glad they didn't stay with Paola for a lot of reasons. But Morozov ?
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    O_O

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345