Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mia joy View Post
    ITA. He's one of those few who have the whole package (in that field I would even be ready to compare him to Takahashi) - if only he lands his jumps.
    At 2009 Worlds, Tomas had a honey of a LP (with an awesome quad) going before his endurance petered out and he started popping jumps left and right. If he could work up the stamina for a clean SP and LP, he could be such a force.

OK

vCash
    Tomas Verner! I wish this will be his season. I hope the headcase times are finally over. Like so many have said before, he has truckloads of talent and charisma. Go, Tomas!

having a nice day
    vCash
    Tomas Verner is the most needy of the men you named. He combines great skating skills with an engaging and charming "got IT" personality yet melts down at critical moments too much too often. Perhaps his oh so suitable music selections for this season will help him realize his full potential.

Second would seem to be Sergei Voronov, who has left Coach Alexei Urmanov. Can new coach & choreographer Nikolai Morozov get Voronov back on track or completely derail him? The cynic in me wants to say the latter, having already seen the "programs" Morozov designed this season for Florent Amodio and Javier Fernadez.

OK

The wiener takes it all
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mia joy View Post
    oh my, I'm such ad idiot of course it means easy
    People who can read and post in a second, third, etc. language are never idiots. to you all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12