Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Thank you so much, HisWeirness!

vCash
    Has anyone else had problems trying to watch the program recorded form last night? My sound is severeal minutes behind the picture so its unwatchable

vCash
    C_T_T what program are you using? sorry for not being around before

vCash
    No need to apologise Braulio! Don't worry, seemed to just be the one program. I found a repeat o fthe Pairs which was fine and saw som eof the men on Youtube. Last nights is fine. Never mind!

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    I have another problem: I ordered a pincode a week ago, I paid via PayPal but I never received a code
    Just wrote them a message I want either a code or my money back.
    Does/did anyone else have the same problem?
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    Moka-Ananas

Have you check your email? it is known that many times if yous mail-spam protection settings are high, then the email with the pincode from webtv is directed to the spam folder

Please check your email you used to register with Webtv, or then try to log in the webtv page and suggest to resend your pincode. But please check your email you used for registration with webtv. Hope it helps.

One final advice could be to log in the webtv service and have an online chat with their costumer service, they are very kind and helpful and always have a person on line.

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Yeah I checked everything. No pincode.
    That's the first time something like this happened to me, I mean I ordered many many many pincodes over the last couple of years.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    That´s strange

Have you tried requesting for a re-sent code?

otherwise I advice you to log in webtv program and go online chat for support

vCash
    I don't like the fact that window is not separate and I can't size it exactly to my needs but other than that TV Teka works very very well and I am really happy with it.

vCash
    Dont know if others had too, but I received an e-mail from tvteka support service and they said that given some technical problems from their part, they are taking care of it and have give me 3 free days once my paid suscription expires!

Thus far so good tvteka, thanks for pointing us to them!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Braulio View Post
    I think you can only pay with credit card, thus far I have not seen paypal option
    I don't know if this is only recent, but there is a Paypal option now!

vCash
    I was able to sign up for a subscription to TVTeka, using PayPal. I intend to use TVTeka for events not covered by IceNetwork (such as the JGPF).

I use Google, which translates the TVTeka.com page automatically.
    I assume I will have to sign in at the top of the page (which doesn't get translated).

Where will I find the choice for the JGPF events?

Thanks for any help.

JEWELS.
    vCash
    euterpe, I am looking into your question.

Yes, you sign in at the top of the page once you have an account where it is blue and says "Bxod". Enter the email address (Электронная почта) and the password (Пароль) for your account and then hit the Boйти button.

If you do not have an account, you need to click on the big white tab that has "P.....я" at the top and enter the email address (Электронная почта) and the password (Пароль) twice (once in each of the two Пароль fields) that you want to use for your account. Then hit "отправить" button to submit. You will get an email with a link. Click on the link to activate your account. It will open the TVTeka site.

At this point be careful. The link for the free 3 day trial (http://tvteka.com/test_period) will be in the green notice on top of the screen (click on "запросить" in "Или запросить бесплатный 3-х дневный тестовый просмотр"). This will send you another email letting you know that TVTeka is processing your 3 day trial request. Clicking on "Закрыть" in the green bar will get rid of the green bar notice.

The JGPF events will be shown live on NTV Plus Sport Online. I posted the schedule in the GPF forum.

On the TVTeka home page, click on the image that looks like this to watch NTV Plus Sport Online.

On the right hand side a timeline should appear that will let you go back and watch recorded programs from that day.

The Программа link at the top of the page will take you to a calendar listing of all of the channels and programs. You can find older archived material there.

I am waiting for my 3-day trial to be activated to test out other features.

I don't see a paypal payment option on the "Оплата" (payment) page, just Visa/Mastercard.

TVTeka is flash player based (like icenetwork), so it will work on both Macs and PCs as long as your connection and computer's hardware are up to the task.

When I get some time I will work on a visual guide to signing up for and using TVTeka for english speakers.
    Last edited by HisWeirness; 12-08-2010 at 05:54 PM.

vCash
    Hisweirness

If you are loged in the tvteka website, you have the option of paying with visa-mastercard and other options, paypal is also displayed

http://tvteka.com/payment

It shows to me that option, but maybe if you are on trial period that´s why the paypal option is not displayed yet

vCash
    Thanks, His Weirness and Braulio.

I used to watch skating on WebTV, but after hearing all the problems this season, I decided to go with TVTeka since users reported it was more reliable and cheaper.

Navigating was a bit of an adventure, but with the help of Google, I got through the process successfully. I had to use PayPal because my credit card company would not allow a transaction with a foreign entity to go through.

Does anyone know if TVTeka will be showing Russian Nationals, Euros, Jr Worlds and Worlds?

vCash
    Euterpe

Russian nationals is broadcasted usually on the NTV Plus Sport channels so that event must be a YES

Some seasons ago, US Nationals (taped coverage) and 4 Continents (live and taped) has also been covered, but is a question still if they will do the same this season

Though the European and World Championships are broadcasted in the Russia2 channel and Eurosport, so it will be most likely the same as each year

The best of this is that all those channels are carried with TVTeka (NTV Plus, Eurosport and Russia2)

Junior Worlds is other issue as it has not been the case that the tv stations had commited to show the competition (Eurosport only did it once two seasons ago)

vCash
    Well, so far TVTEKA has been a bust.

Even though I received a receipt for my payment, I could not log on to TVTeka as they said they didn't recognize my email address.

So I have been unable to view the JGPF.

Now what?

vCash
    I did not hear about a problem like that before, but you will have to contact their costumer service e-mail, sorry about that euterpe!

http://tvteka.com/site/contacts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by euterpe View Post
    Well, so far TVTEKA has been a bust.

Even though I received a receipt for my payment, I could not log on to TVTeka as they said they didn't recognize my email address.

So I have been unable to view the JGPF.

Now what?
    Did you register with the same email address you use for you Paypal account? In the Paypal option it was mentioned that your email had to match the one used for paypal. Could that be the reason? I don't know, I'm just guessing here.

vCash
    I signed up yesterday for the free trial, but about half an hour before the competition, I still hadn't received word, so I paid for a one month subscription. I was able to instantly watch all channels, and I received a confirmation email immediately.

I did have a problem logging in at first, though. I had opened multiple tabs (using IE 8) because I needed google's translator. Once I got the email that I was paid for a month, I cleared my cache and dumped all the cookies. Closed out of IE. When I re-opened IE and went to the site, I was able to log on without any problem.

ETA: I did not see a Paypal option, so I used my Visa.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast