vCash

Anna Knychenkova/Mark Magyar (HUN) switch to Siudeks

Anna Knychenkova & Mark Magyar (Hungarian Junior Champions, 15th at 2010 Junior Worlds) have just moved from Budapest to Torun to train under Dorota and Mariusz Siudek.

They've recently got in touch to see whether it was possible and it was. Only Kemp/King and Anna Jurkiewicz were in the elite group (Sergejeva/Glebov split and Kaliszeks have switched to Ice Dance - so there is still room potentially, if anybody was interested ^^)

Details were discussed in Bratislava during Ondrej Nepela and a week later they moved to Torun.

They got off on the right foot and the working relationhip has been good so far. Hopefully it will continues along those lines.

If I remember correctly, the only Hungarian Senior Pairs team has split (correct me if I'm wrong) which opens a lot of possibilities for Knychenkova/Magyar this season.

vCash
    Good luck to Anna Knychenkova & Mark Magyar !
    I think Marius and Dorota Siudek are the best choice for them.

vCash
    Thank you for the updates, Ziggy! Great choice for them, Dorota & Marius are the best in business in this area.

vCash
    Hecht/Trefil seem to be skating together again (they have been entered for GP) which means no free pass for Knychenkova/Magyar to Euros and Worlds.

But it's probably for the best. Having competition means you work harder.

I will most likely be at Warsaw Cup, where I will imagine K/M are going to compete so I'll definitely report back.