Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Eurovision 2011- Duesseldorf

Eurovision 2011 is going to be held in Duesseldorf.

First semi final will be on May 10, the second semi final will be on May 12, and the finals will be on May 14.

ETA: Due to Israel's Independence Day, which will be on May 10, Israel will be participating on the second semi final.
    Last edited by Eden; 10-17-2010 at 02:15 AM.

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    Here’s hoping there’s a voidier bunch than last year.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    I just heard on the national radio this morning that anybody can sign up and send in their songs. This is the list of the already submitted songs: Possible Eurovision Entries

Each week a few songs will be discussed and a jury of three people considering the public's opinion will decide what song goes to the next stage.
    In November the public can vote what three songs will go to the final round and those will be presented on telly on 11 December and the public may vote
    Last edited by Jackie Sparrow; 10-19-2010 at 01:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reuven View Post
    Here’s hoping there’s a voidier bunch than last year.
    Same here, last year was rather underwhelming compared to the previous couple of years.

Jackie - I like the Swiss democratic way of doing it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Jackie - I like the Swiss democratic way of doing it.
    A democracy we are, indeed This will be the first time (ever?) that an unknown act will participate

vCash
    Well the celebrities kinda failed so you might as well fail without embarrassing an established artist. ;D

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Well the celebrities kinda failed so you might as well fail without embarrassing an established artist. ;D
    That's the plan

vCash
    Yay, Eurovision!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Sparrow View Post
    Each week a few songs will be discussed and a jury of three people considering the public's opinion will decide what song goes to the next stage.
    In November the public can vote what three songs will go to the final round and those will be presented on telly on 11 December and the public may vote
    I think that Swiss was always underestimated country in the ESC, so maybe this way of chosing a song will bring better results.

vCash
    There were rumors in Israel for a long time regarding Harel Skaat's (Israel's entry to ESC 2010) sexual preferences.
    So, today he finally came out as gay on a documentry film in Israel's channel 2.

"G-D created me in a certain way - Skaat says there - I am perfectly happy with that way. I want to have a life partner without hiding him at home. I am not ashamed, and not affraid anymore". (Channel 2 in Hebrew)

This is the only thing I found in English.

The other report is in Italian?! Not sure about that...
    Last edited by Eden; 10-26-2010 at 09:11 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    There were rumors in Israel for a long time regarding Harel Skaat's (Israel's entry to ESC 2010) sexual preferences.
    So, today he finally came out today as gay on a documentry film in Israel's channel 2.
    Ah, that's great! Good for him!

vCash
    So, today he finally came out today as gay on a documentry film in Israel's channel 2.

"G-D created me in a certain way - Skaat says there - I am perfectly happy with that way. I want to have a life partner without hiding him at home. I am not ashamed, and not affraid anymore". (Channel 2 in Hebrew)

This is the only thing I found in English.

The other report is in Italian?! Not sure about that...
    A friend of mine, a radio commentator, was at the Eurovision and had a very intimate encounter with Harel I could have confirmed the rumours a long time ago

Prick Admin
    vCash
    A friend of mine, a radio commentator, was at the Eurovision and had a very intimate encounter with Harel I could have confirmed the rumours a long time ago
    You have all the good gossip!
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    You have all the good gossip!

vCash
    I just heard on the national radio this morning that anybody can sign up and send in their songs. This is the list of the already submitted songs: Possible Eurovision Entries

being so democratic may mean that you'll be also invaded by talent-free Polish singers. one of them, the infamous Gosia Anrdrzejewicz apparently submitted her song to Swiss preselections...be careful!

Not sure about that...
    from February to June I had classes with a gay teacher of Hebrew origins who knew Harel personally...so I knew it, as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shah View Post
    from February to June I had classes with a gay teacher of Hebrew origins who knew Harel personally...so I knew it, as well
    I think almost every Israeli knew it. It was like an open secret.
    Many guessed it during the TV show Kokhav Nolad (Israeli version of American Idol), which discovered Harel in 2004.

vCash
    Guys, my brother produced a song which they entered for the Swiss Eurovision Song selection. The three songs with the most votes will be able to go to the final selection show on 11 December. Voting starts today at 12pm CET. I'll give you the link.
    VOTE FOR MY BROTHER!!! The song is called "Miracle Lover" by Sara. Wheeeeeeeee!
    You can find all the songs here.

vCash
    Lol, Skaat rumour was sort of a known fact here in Israel. And no one cared...

vCash
    Guys, my brother produced a song which they entered for the Swiss Eurovision Song selection. The three songs with the most votes will be able to go to the final selection show on 11 December. Voting starts today at 12pm CET. I'll give you the link.
    VOTE FOR MY BROTHER!!! The song is called "Miracle Lover" by Sara. Wheeeeeeeee!
    You can find all the songs here.
    Done! Good luck to your brother!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    Done! Good luck to your brother!

You're the best

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast