Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Fending off those velocity raptors inside the LHC...with a crossbow
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    Thank you so much for the videos! Can I post a link to those on Amanda & Mark's Facebook page?
    Of course! In the one where they were in their Romeo and Juliet costumes, I unfortunately stopped filming right before they did what I thought was a really, lovely lift. I'm not sure how to describe it, it was sorta like this, of Pang/Tong's: http://o.aolcdn.com/photo-hub/C44576...617588_LR1.jpg

vCash
    Hundreds of photos from Riverdance on Ice are now up on my site: http://www.scratchspin.com/2010/rive...rdance10.shtml

Happy viewing!

-Hoo

vCash
    Top Quality HOO!! It was an excellent show!!! The pics are so accurate, one can tell!!

vCash
    Thank you for the pictures! The are great!

vCash
    thanks for the additional pics, Hoo! Just marvelous!

vCash
    Can't wait to see it.

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    This show airs on NBC today (2/19) from 4-6 pm Eastern -- check your local listings.

vCash

Who won the Improv on Ice?

The winner of the "Improv on Ice" was supposed to be announced on the NBC show yesterday. It wasn't. Anyone know who won the "Improv"?

Kostner Softie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stevlin View Post
    The winner of the "Improv on Ice" was supposed to be announced on the NBC show yesterday. It wasn't. Anyone know who won the "Improv"?
    Jeremy Abbott

vCash
    Since I was in the audience for the live taping of Improv Ice in Loveland, CO, I am absolutely flabbergasted that Jeremy Won. If you see my earlier review of the event, he was the one who fell the most times. Somehow most of the falls were edited out of the performance when they had the performance with the live band. I'm a big Jeremy Fan but the voters were nuts...or maybe they didn't have the full picture due to NBC editing. Still shaking my head over this one!?!

vCash
    I can't believe that Jeremy won the "Improv". I think Jeff Buttle should have won it. His skating is terrific. Jeff won it last year and was easily the best again. Oh well, it really isn't a big deal. Did jeremy win any money or trophy? Thanks for answering my question.

vCash
    Did I miss Sasha's second program, or did they not air it?? I really liked Tanith and Ben's programs, but it sure seemed out of order, did they show Tanith and Ben's programs almost back to back??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stevlin View Post
    I can't believe that Jeremy won the "Improv". I think Jeff Buttle should have won it. His skating is terrific. Jeff won it last year and was easily the best again. Oh well, it really isn't a big deal. Did jeremy win any money or trophy? Thanks for answering my question.
    Having been there live, my vote went to Sasha. I thought she improved the best but Jeff was a close second in my book. It was really wierd that NBC edited out Jeremy's falls in the second number but did not edit out Evan's crash on the lutz. Anyway, they never mentioned what kind of prize there was for the winner. I'm sure Jeremy is surprised too as it was taped at the beginning of the season when he was having all his major boot problems. But I think it is some validation for Jeremy that he really has some active fans. So hopefully this will give him a boost after missing worlds.

Clueless American
    vCash
    No, they didn't show Sasha's other number. I was disappointed because I wanted to see the lovely green dress I saw in pictures. Evora & Ladwig's other number was also not shown.

Regarding Improv Ice - I think they didn't edit out Evan's fall because that was not to live music. During Jeremy's number they had the option of showing the band when he had a mistake.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123