View Poll Results: Do you believe Perez will stop the bullying ?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes he seems sincere.

3 4.84%
  • No way, it'll last a week if that.

59 95.16%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrellH View Post
    He's the one who asked the beauty queen the question about gay marriage.
    Thanks, but I'm none the wiser.
    I hear outside a million panicking birds, and know even out there comfort is done with; it has shattered even the stars, this creature at last come home to me.

gold dust woman
    vCash
    Perez Hilton...he's a famous blogger.

vCash
    He was totally anti-celeb until he became one. Now he's drinking the koolaid 'cause he likes fame. He's a famewhore. I haven't forgiven him for using the "F" word towards WillIAm. At this point, I don't think I will either. I stopped reading his site ages ago - there are other sites I can go to for real, un-rehashed celeb dish. Lots of people do it quicker and better.

At least he is looking more presentable, sans the idiotic clothes and multi-colored hair styles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrellH View Post
    He's the one who asked the beauty queen the question about gay marriage.
    I too have no idea what you're talking about.

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronika View Post
    Perez Hilton...he's a famous blogger.
    Ah, OK - thanks. I can't summon up much interest in celebrity culture.
    I hear outside a million panicking birds, and know even out there comfort is done with; it has shattered even the stars, this creature at last come home to me.

Some place competitive and athletic, but ultimately more like an audition than anything else.
    vCash
    Perez is a "Mean . . ." boy . . . I do not believe him.

Unfortunately, I am willing to bet his acting out is the result being bullied when he was younger. Now, he is getting back at the world by taking it out on the adult version of the popular kids.
    Last edited by bardtoob; 10-15-2010 at 06:45 PM.

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    So this guy grew up on negative popular culture that just got worse and worse over time as the Internet took over the world and built the fourth-dimension where nothing is real.
    Many others grew up on the same "negative culture" but are not like him. There are many celebrity gossip bloggers. Perez has gone where other haven't. No one made him, it was his own choice. He's a whore to the nth degree. If he's changing his tactics now, it's because he must have noticed being a bully in not really popular right now, plus he probably wants to cross into mainstream and saw a good opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. Is he changing because he's matured and acquired some humanity? I highly doubt it. He's a shameless opportunist and like I said, a whore. He'll go where the money is. And of course popularity.

What about all that money he earned by bullying and degrading other people? Come on, Perez, show us how you've changed and donate it to some worthy cause. All of it. Then you can start anew. Yeah, right.

And if I'm wrong and he's goes back to acting like a jackass, well, it wouldn't be the first time I got burned on giving someone the benefit of the doubt they didn't deserve. But I'll give it to him, anyway, despite the risk.
    I won't. He wants the benefit of the doubt, he has to earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by DBZ View Post
    I thought that was his appeal: he went where no other celeb gossiper would go. He made fun of their children, ridiculed their looks, outed closeted celebrities, and most importantly, he refused to apologize or kiss the asses of most of them.
    Oh he kissed enough of asses, that's why he's so ridiculous. And Paris Hilton of all people? Come on.

vCash
    I think he was sincere...for the moment. But moments pass, and I don't think it will be too long before he goes back to doing what he does best. Pretty soon, he'll be justifying outing a celeb, insulting a celeb's child, and calling female actresses ten sizes smaller than him fat, but in a kinder, gentler way that he has somehow justified in his mind.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindSpirit View Post
    I won't. He wants the benefit of the doubt, he has to earn it.
    I think I'm probably a bit more of a gambler than you are. I always pick horses with longer odds.
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    I think I'm probably a bit more of a gambler than you are. I always pick horses with longer odds.
    Everyone's a bit more of a gambler than I am.

Speaking of people like Perez; I've met too many of them to buy that crap anymore. If you've really changed (and most of them never do), shut up and show me. Don't tell me, words are cheap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    He was totally anti-celeb until he became one. Now he's drinking the koolaid 'cause he likes fame. He's a famewhore. I haven't forgiven him for using the "F" word towards WillIAm. At this point, I don't think I will either. I stopped reading his site ages ago - there are other sites I can go to for real, un-rehashed celeb dish. Lots of people do it quicker and better.

At least he is looking more presentable, sans the idiotic clothes and multi-colored hair styles.
    I was never a fan of him because he did a lot of obnoxious things, like poking fun of actors' kids, who were under the age of 10. The Will.I.Am. episode further showed how pathetic he was. A year before that incident, he declared Jessie Metcalfe of deserving to have been beaten up in front of the nightclub. I don't know the entire story of that but many people on the internet had echoed what Perez was saying, that he deserved it because he was a jerk.

Now fast forward to 2009, Perez makes a public video crying for pity because he got a tiny scratch. I don't think violence is the answer but could Perez have been anymore of a hypocrite. Get this, he "apologized" hours later after ONTD grilled him and brought the Metcalfe issue back up.

Was it not just a few months ago that he posted a picture of Miley Cryus' upskirt? This is the same guy who begged for people to take his side of story. The same guy who made it a goal, a few years earlier, to out celebrities that he was certain was gay because he thought he was doing the gay community a favor.

With a string of PR mishaps in 2009, I only wonder why he hasn't been steamrolled off the internet.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I meant to come and post on here immediately but I forgot. The other day I saw him make a post that was CLEARLY bullying. He referred to some celebrity and insinuated she may be a he or something along those lines. I am going to go back and try to find the post. He hasn't changed, he just isn't being so blatant.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12