Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Or maybe Cody Hay could team up with Joanna Sulej?

vCash
    Thanks, silvia and julieann

I've add the last informations. I don't know what to think on the chinese pair Cheng/Gao... Maybe he want to change partner, but chinese fed has sent them to the JGP in wishing they will make a good result? But they had a very bad score...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nirti View Post
    Thanks, silvia and julieann

I've add the last informations. I don't know what to think on the chinese pair Cheng/Gao... Maybe he want to change partner, but chinese fed has sent them to the JGP in wishing they will make a good result? But they had a very bad score...
    As they were already in Germany for the JGP and Dresden isn`t so far from Ostrava , it was probably decided that they should do the competition. Maybe he was told that she would get someone else.. as it seems funny that he is willing to relocate. I can`t imagine the chinese federation letting someone go who could still be useful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandma View Post
    As they were already in Germany for the JGP and Dresden isn`t so far from Ostrava , it was probably decided that they should do the competition. Maybe he was told that she would get someone else.. as it seems funny that he is willing to relocate. I can`t imagine the chinese federation letting someone go who could still be useful.
    Oh yes you're right, i haven't thought that they were in Dresden last week. So it probably explain their bad result in Ostrava...
    Yes, never a chinese skater were released by chinese fed... But if he search a chinese girl with a good level, they are many and many in China ^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK View Post
    I hope he gets a decent partner, maybe one of Samson or Lacoste could give pairs a try since I dont think they are going anywhere in singles..
    That could work. Especially in Samson's case. Lacoste has some potential on the singles side, besides who will there be once Joannie and Cynthia are gone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nirti View Post
    Oh yes you're right, i haven't thought that they were in Dresden last week. So it probably explain their bad result in Ostrava...
    Yes, never a chinese skater were released by chinese fed... But if he search a chinese girl with a good level, they are many and many in China ^^
    Just curious... one of them aren't chinese?? or one of them is trying to skate for some other country? I don't know their story, and sorry if I misunderstood your posts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukari Lepisto View Post
    Just curious... one of them aren't chinese?? or one of them is trying to skate for some other country? I don't know their story, and sorry if I misunderstood your posts.
    They are both Chinese that is what makes it so interestiing...
    He isn`t very tall only 174cm which is tiny for a man doing pairs imo.
    Maybe he just says that he is willing to relocate from Bejing to Harbin or Hongkong
    His first partner was Narumi Takahashi....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gosia.douceur View Post
    Or maybe Cody Hay could team up with Joanna Sulej?
    Yes please!

She deserved a better partner from the beginning. Hopefully she can find one now!

Honestly guys, now there's your chance!

Sulej/Chruscinski lived and trained in Vancouver with Richard Gauthier and Bruno Marcotte entirely at the expense of the Polish Fed (you can imagine how pissed off they are now ;P).

They were the only Polish Senior team.

So if a partner at a suitable level is found for her, I'm sure they'd be funded and pretty much guaranteed to make it to Euros and Worlds.

I'm not sure if he's going to continue but I know that she definitely wants to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Yes please!

She deserved a better partner from the beginning. Hopefully she can find one now!

Honestly guys, now there's your chance!

Sulej/Chruscinski lived and trained in Vancouver with Richard Gauthier and Bruno Marcotte entirely at the expense of the Polish Fed (you can imagine how pissed off they are now ;P).

They were the only Polish Senior team.

So if a partner at a suitable level is found for her, I'm sure they'd be funded and pretty much guaranteed to make it to Euros and Worlds.

I'm not sure if he's going to continue but I know that she definitely wants to.
    Why not Janusz Karweta for her?

vCash
    Montreal
    But yeah, I'm actually wondering if there's no pressure from the Fed on them to reunite? I think they haven't been crossed out from the TEB entries yet... dunno.
    ETA - maybe Chruscinski could team up with Klimczak? Or Michalek?
    Last edited by gosia.douceur; 10-18-2010 at 07:48 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyf View Post
    Why not Janusz Karweta for her?
    There are three possibilities in Poland.

Karweta (who is looking for a partner in US), Szalasny (not sure if he has a new partner or not) and Tyc (has a partner but very young, without 2a and barely managing her easier doubles).

I think that with her talent, she could do better though.

Her basics are strong and her lines are absolutely exquisite, there would be quite a bit of contrast with any of those three partners, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by gosia.douceur View Post
    Montreal
    But yeah, I'm actually wondering if there's no pressure from the Fed on them to reunite? I think they haven't been crossed out from the TEB entries yet... dunno.
    ETA - maybe Chruscinski could team up with Klimczak? Or Michalek?
    Ah yes Montreal of course.

As I wrote in the other thread, it's possible. It's also possible that the withdrawal simply hasn't been sorted out yet.

Klimczak and Michalek - well both of them are quite tall and heavily built and Mateusz is quite skinny so I really can't see that working at all. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

No doubts that mommy will be arranging something soon (provided he wants to keep competing). ;P

vCash

Karweta (who is looking for a partner in US), Szalasny (not sure if he has a new partner or not) and Tyc (has a partner but very young, without 2a and barely managing her easier doubles).

I think that with her talent, she could do better though.

Her basics are strong and her lines are absolutely exquisite, there would be quite a bit of contrast with any of those three partners, I think.

Ah yes Montreal of course.

As I wrote in the other thread, it's possible. It's also possible that the withdrawal simply hasn't been sorted out yet.

Klimczak and Michalek - well both of them are quite tall and heavily built and Mateusz is quite skinny so I really can't see that working at all. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

No doubts that mommy will be arranging something soon (provided he wants to keep competing). ;P
    Mommy was on the first flight to Montreal, would I love to have sons who would do exactly that what I recommend

vCash

Last I saw Szalasny, he had a new partner. Not sure how serious the skating partnership is, but I heard they recently got married. There were pictures up on Facebook, anyway.

vCash

Pair Splits season 2010/2011

Back to the U.S. splits - After visiting several CA rinks and ending at Aliso Viejo we noted that after the M/B split Rockne and his new partner seem to be progressing nicely. Rockne seems to be a busy guy, however we did notice an absence of Dobbs and Jacobsen on the ice. Scuttlebutt is they are no longer a pair. Jacobsen has quit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ponchodances View Post
    Back to the U.S. splits - After visiting several CA rinks and ending at Aliso Viejo we noted that after the M/B split Rockne and his new partner seem to be progressing nicely. Rockne seems to be a busy guy, however we did notice an absence of Dobbs and Jacobsen on the ice. Scuttlebutt is they are no longer a pair. Jacobsen has quit.
    Isn't Amanda taking the season off from singles to focus on pairs? I don't think her or the Sands would be happy about that turn of events.

vCash
    I hope that Sulej can find a new partner. She is a perfect pair skater.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ioana View Post
    Isn't Amanda taking the season off from singles to focus on pairs? I don't think her or the Sands would be happy about that turn of events.
    Dobbs is competing singles this season. She recently finished 5th at Finlandia and is scheduled to compete at Cup of China next month.

vCash
    see chips' post....edited to delete repeat info

I think Joe was a little jump-challenged. Hopefully she can team up with Cody Hay or someone of that calibre.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarice View Post
    Last I saw Szalasny, he had a new partner. Not sure how serious the skating partnership is, but I heard they recently got married. There were pictures up on Facebook, anyway.
    Thank you for the update Clarice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig View Post
    I hope that Sulej can find a new partner. She is a perfect pair skater.
    She is very special. Such exquisite lines, so super elegant.

And she pretty much has the sbs 3s now and isn't far off sbs 3f. And mastered two triple throws by now.

I want to see her with a partner of that calibre.

vCash
    I heard that Mateusz found a new partner already. He will be skating with Aneta Michalek

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast