Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Russian Poll

vCash
    What is this poll about?
    I mean I know what they say on the site, but the purpose of it is so important and I didn't understand it..?
    RF distinguish its athletes and makes a poll so Piseev can give the winner a platinum donut or what?

vCash
    I don't think so, because Plushy already has one

vCash
    True

but if they had a serious poll for a serious donut they wouldn't make one that is easy to revote

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calica View Post
    It seems me unjust to despise the votes of Dom/Shab
    If I get their reasons or if I think that I get, it doesn't mean that I despise them. Actually it doesn't mean at all.
    Do not I understand that relation is between the medals won (or possibilities of medal) with what they ask in the poll?
    What they ask in the poll is their reason. My understanding is the award is for a skater(s) who got through a lot of difficulties and troubles but could reach a good result. So, it is kind of related to the medals won.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    My understanding is the award is for a skater(s) who got through a lot of difficulties and troubles but could reach a good result. So, it is kind of related to the medals won.
    Since when is an Olys bronze (with 1st place after the CD) is considered a bad result? Esp for those who are in your opinion have never been serious contenders for the gold? And why a silver for an athlete who was a worthy contender but lost is that much better?

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pumba View Post
    Since when is an Olys bronze (with 1st place after the CD) is considered a bad result?
    Okay. Not bad result.

vCash
    I believe that the voting will end on October 18....

Edited: Here are more poll
    http://fsrussia.ru/poll/
    Last edited by calica; 10-14-2010 at 12:21 PM.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Btw you can vote for skaters in all polls on the official site of RFSF. The poll with (!) sign is my recommendation to vote. My translation:

-(!) The legend of sport award (for retired skaters who contributed the best in FS):
    Petrenko
    Karponosov
    Gorshkov (currently the leader)

-The high standard award (for regional organizations for the best management of the competitions):
    Four organizations in the poll, currently Mordovia is the leader.

-The inspiration award (for journalists)
    Three names, Dolgopolov is currently the leader.

-The revival award (best sport school)
    Three schools, CSKA is currenty the leader.

-The loyalty to the profession award (best children coach)
    Three names, Golubeva is currently the leader.

-(!) The coach of the year award:
    Moskvina (currently the leader)
    Mishin
    Zhulin

-(!) The breakthrough of the year award (men):
    Gachinskiy
    Borodulin
    Dmitriev Jnr. (currently the leader)

- (!) The audience choice award (for foreign skaters):
    White
    Lambiel (currently the leader)
    Asada

- (!) The overcome award (that has been discussed here)
    K/S
    Plush (currently the leader)
    DomShabs

- (!) The discovery of the year award:
    Agafonova
    Dmitriev Jnr.
    Katsalapov (currently the leader)

- (!) The breakthrough of the year award (ice dance):
    Monjko/Khalyavin
    Bobrova/Solovjev (currently the leaders)
    Iljinykh/Katsalapov

- (!) The breakthrough of the year award (pairs):
    K/S
    Stolbova/Klimov
    Bazarova/Larionov (currently the leaders)

- (!) The breakthrough of the year award (women):
    Leonova
    Tuktamysheva
    Makarova (currently the leader)

http://fsrussia.ru/poll/

vCash
    What is this poll anyway? I went to vote Borodulin and Agafanova and it says only people from russia can vote...

vCash
    DomShabs who were not even seriously considered to win the Olympics.
    Really?

He was not less injuried
    No, really?

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by senorita View Post
    I went to vote Borodulin and Agafanova and it says only people from russia can vote...
    It is unbelievable. Piseev's conspiracy? He (or Averbuch) said in advance, before the result of the poll showed up, that Plush will not be invited to the ceremony. They started the poll worldwide but when they saw the result they didn't want, they blocked non-Russian IP addresses. The poll with Plush has over 300,000 voters in total (all poll), while other polls have few thousands or even hundreds. Plush has a lot of non-Russian supporters, as well as haters, some of them methinks voted for DomShabs just because.
    Bbrrr.. Anyway, it is just all dirty. If they started the poll worldwide, they should have finished it worldwide.
    I voted in the poll a few days ago when non-Russian IP addresses could vote. Now I get the message in Russian that I already voted, sorry. In the polls where I didn't vote, I get the message that I can't vote since I am not in Russia.

vCash
    It is unbelievable. Piseev's conspiracy? He (or Averbuch) said in advance, before the result of the poll showed up, that Plush will not be invited to the ceremony. They started the poll worldwide but when they saw the result they didn't want, they blocked non-Russian IP addresses. The poll with Plush has over 300,000 voters in total (all poll), while other polls have few thousands or even hundreds. Plush has a lot of non-Russian supporters, as well as haters, some of them methinks voted for DomShabs just because.
    Bbrrr.. Anyway, it is just all dirty. If they started the poll worldwide, they should have finished it worldwide.
    Are you serious?

vCash
    I voted in the poll a few days ago when non-Russian IP addresses could vote. Now I get the message in Russian that I already voted, sorry. In the polls where I didn't vote, I get the message that I can't vote since I am not in Russia.

Riiiight, everything involving Plushenko is a conspiracy. And of course a vote for DomShabs is a vote against Plushenko.

vCash
    Like i need to say, whom i voted for.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashionista View Post
    Are you serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelleC View Post
    Riiiight, everything involving Plushenko is a conspiracy. And of course a vote for DomShabs is a vote against Plushenko.
    Fine. Post your ideas or explanations why the poll originally started worldwide was blocked for non-Russian IP addresses.

I at least have an idea. You? Anyone?

vCash
    Sorry but this is ridiculous... i don´t know if you know that before that the this poll are here, it was posible to vote more than 1 time ... i suposse that they are tired that some people targuiverse the poll voting 20 times for the same skater / pair...
    So they will be controlling this.

I suppose that before that they say who is the winner / winners of this award, they filter the IP´s of the votes to verify that a person has not voted 100 times for the same skater / s (sorry for my english)

And about Aveburch, i believe that this is the article to which you refer but I believe that you have not understood it
    http://sport.rian.ru/sport/20101007/283197360.html

Averbuch don´t call to Plushenko as part of show but plushenko can to go to the award´s prices because he is a nominated.
    Averbuch call to Lambiel for the show.
    Last edited by calica; 10-15-2010 at 06:29 PM.

vCash
    Let's talk is right, this poll is strange. At the beggining anybody could vote, from Russia or outside but just once, then they restricted the IP. The votes for Domshabs started to increase strangely, like somebody was voting all the time.

vCash
    Such a drama for a poll. So at first anyone could vote 199 times, then just anyone could vote 1 time, now Russian votes only, I got this right? Maybe it is scene 1, scene 2 etc of a poll Lol sorry, I got curious and went to see the rest of polls. All polls have hundreds or some few thousands votes but it seems in Russia everybody is voting at 3 am like crazy, either Plush or Domshab
    No K/S??? K/S for the Platinum Prize

SO it is Averbuk that gives the prizes?He has made the polls?
    Anyway, someone from Russia vote baby Borodulin and Agafanova for meeeeeeeeeeee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by senorita View Post
    Anyway, someone from Russia vote baby Borodulin and Agafanova for meeeeeeeeeeee
    Done I'm in Russia now, so I can vote, but only once. But I also like Agafonova and Borodulin, so I chose them ))

Banned Member
    vCash
    Now the poll is not just closed. It is deleted completely. It means we can't see the results, numbers and winners!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast