Thought they deserved their own thread because the event is shaping up to be quite competitive come Nationals.
Top scorers so far this season:
1. Gracie Gold (149.41) @ Skate Milwaukee (Mids)
2. McKinzie Daniels (148.79) @ Broadmoor Open (Mids)
3. Angela Wang (147.85) @ Liberty (Pacs)
4. Courtney Hicks (140.45) @ Glacier Falls (Pacs)
5. Lauren Dinh (138.56) @ CO Championships (Mids)
6. Mary Beth Marley (130.80) @ Skate Detroit (Mids)
7. Ashley Cain (129.02) @ Skate Detroit (Mids)
8. Polina Edmunds (128.82) @ Silicon Valley Open (Pacs)
9. Leah Keiser (119.02) @ Glacier Falls (Pacs)
10. Katarina Kulgeyko (118.65) @ Glacier Falls (Pacs)
And don't forget about Nina Jiang (Mids), who scored 131.08 at the JGP Courchevel this weekend.
In addition, Mary Beth Marley (Mids) scored 99.55 for her FS at the DuPage Open two weeks ago.
Midwestern and Pacific Coast Sectionals look to be stacked this season! We could very well see 2-3 legitimate National medal contenders not even qualify.
Mary Beth Marley - DuPage Open FS
Gracie Gold - Broadmoor Open SP
Gracie Gold - Broadmoor Open FS
Polina Edmunds - Broadmoor Open SP
Angela Wang - Broadmoor Open FS
McKinzie Daniels - Broadmoor Open FS
ETA: Thanks Sylvia!