Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Yes, but the producers will stick her with the age-appropriate-for-older-women Corky Ballas, and we will then have to sit through his embarrasing choreographies.

Dorothy's in her 50's not her 70 or 80's. Susan Lucci wasn't with Corky. Prisciilla Presley wasn't either. I think they reserve him for the senior citizens.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    Dorothy's in her 50's not her 70 or 80's. Susan Lucci wasn't with Corky. Prisciilla Presley wasn't either. I think they reserve him for the senior citizens.
    I thought Corky was a senior citizen himself, but when I looked him up, I found out he's almost exactly one year older than I am and thus isn't even 50 yet.

This is going to bother me for years, you know--YEARS.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    I had asked my pro (the one who was coached by Corky) and he had guessed "no older than 50." It's really kind of sad.

I would guess someone like Dorothy (or Peggy?) might get Corky, or they might get Tony. Then again, if the producers thought she really had a chance to go all the way and wasn't physically too frail/injured, they'd put her with Derek.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516