Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

DWTS October 11 & 12 - Karina's Stuck With A Bad Situation

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/jersey-...tory?Gt1=28135

News bulletin d-bag: It's NEVER ok to hit a woman!

In show related news: I can't WAIT to see Bristol and her shyness tackle the rhumba. (Of course, she has an extra hurdle to clear what with trying to pretend that Eager Puppy Mark is 'sexy'... )

vCash
    Love tap? Oh, brother.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    I really hope he gets kicked off this week...
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    I realize a slap to the face is not acceptable in any situation. But can you tell me why Maxs love pats to the butt were any better? I object to any hitting and to have Max's behavior "allowable" on TV is garbage.

I know that this will not be a popular statement because Max is so ish

vCash
    I'll say it once again, there should be a phone number to call to vote someone off the show!! This guy has GOT TO GO!!!

And the little love taps to women's fannies by Maks is getting old and really annoying.

Did anyone else watch Bones last night when they did a show on a "guido" who was murdered on the Jersey Shore? It was freaking hilarious! Bones kept calling them a tribe and insisted it was a documentary and not a reality show! I was prepared to be really annoyed and yet it was done so well that I was laughing out loud!

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    From certain guys, I'll take a slap or pat on the rear. (Relationship dynamic is key. Maks is not one of them.)

If a guy wants to slap me across the face, he is welcome to try if he's ready for retaliation. I kick hard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers123 View Post
    I realize a slap to the face is not acceptable in any situation. But can you tell me why Maxs love pats to the butt were any better? I object to any hitting and to have Max's behavior "allowable" on TV is garbage.

I know that this will not be a popular statement because Max is so ish
    Don't know if this was addressed to me, but for the record Maks is not and never has been "swoonish" to me! I don't get all the fuss, actually. I think he is arrogant, egotistical, and nowhere near as good looking as he thinks he is.

And watching him slap Brandy during practice (on the butt and on the hands) was totally unacceptable to me. I said in last week's thread that he'd get one chance to slap my hand like I was 3, and then things would turn ugly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonDudd View Post
    And the little love taps to women's fannies by Maks is getting old and really annoying.
    Yes, as is his "goosing" Tom on the way out. I didn't think it was funny when it started with Mel B, and now it's REALLY stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    From certain guys, I'll take a slap or pat on the rear. (Relationship dynamic is key. Maks is not one of them.)

If a guy wants to slap me across the face, he is welcome to try if he's ready for retaliation. I kick hard.

Exactly! (on both counts)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nora_Charles View Post
    Don't know if this was addressed to me, but for the record Maks is not and never has been "swoonish" to me! I don't get all the fuss, actually. I think he is arrogant, egotistical, and nowhere near as good looking as he thinks he is.

And watching him slap Brandy during practice (on the butt and on the hands) was totally unacceptable to me. I said in last week's thread that he'd get one chance to slap my hand like I was 3, and then things would turn ugly.
    wasn't directed to you. Just a comment on people who think his love taps are ok. I don't think that he is swoonish either, but a lot do.

vCash
    I think the Sit gave Snookie a "SNAP OUT OF IT" slap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers123 View Post
    wasn't directed to you. Just a comment on people who think his love taps are ok. I don't think that he is swoonish either, but a lot do.
    Ah, gotcha. I'm surprised to learn that there's someone else who doesn't think he's a god!

(Sorry if my original post came off snotty - it really wasn't how I meant it. Darn internet, doesn't convey tone of voice very easily! )

vCash
    He slapped her hands? Somehow I missed that. Must have been busy at the time. Yuck.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash

You need to keep in mind all footage is both scripted and edited like crazy.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    You need to keep in mind all footage is both scripted and edited like crazy.
    Mmhmm, I know....but he still a.) slapped her hand (more than once) and b.) thinks he's way cuter than he actually is (to me, anyway). I find him arrogant even in the live shows, so I don't think it's "all in the editing" with him.

vCash
    I don't care whether he thinks it's cute or funny or whatever. You raise your hand to me for any reason, you are going to hear from me big time and if you even try to do it again, I'm calling 911!! That's assault baby and a night in jail! SEE YOU LATER!

vCash
    I first assumed the story was The Situation slapped Karina, which would have probably put him in a life-threatening situation .

TVGuide.com: Are you going to have another wardrobe malfunction this week?
    Fox: Well, I can't answer that until 10 minutes before the show starts! Cheryl will be like, "You know, I just came back from Argentina, and the men there do the tango without pants!" But as of right now, I will be clothed.
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/Rick-Fox...g-1024197.aspx

------------

Press play to see the younger Palin talk about her mom's visits to the series, and tell us how the show has changed her body so far. Then, click in to see Audrina Patridge show us her rarely seen neck tattoo, and hear Maks explain why he didn't want to get spanked on national television:
    http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...in_my_mom.html

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Anna tweeted that she and Kurt are up first, and that suggests their dance of love may not be that loveable.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    What was up with Mark's sour face when he and Bristol walked out?
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    So is Brandy the only one who got the memo about wearing a bed sheet?

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Mark said organic.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast