Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Dammit, you know that preview is a red herring and Team Moron will be with us for a third week.

vCash
    "Give us any news before I have a heart attack and die on this mat." Mallory!

vCash
    Okay, I'm really looking forward to the Gleeks' taxicab ride ...

[from a forum with more generous ET/CT PBP/chatting folks]

Jon: Our taxi driver is nuts! He just invented a 3rd lane! I want my mom!
    Connor: I'm so proud I haven't soiled myself.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Okay, I'm really looking forward to the Gleeks' taxicab ride ...
    The next line in that conversation is "I think I did"
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Dammit, you know that preview is a red herring and Team Moron will be with us for a third week.
    You're upset about that? They are the main source of comic relief on this show.

vCash
    They were funny last week, but they weren't shown as much on this week's episode. Besides, I picked them to go next.

vCash
    I looooove Team Glee. They are so entertaining, fun, and nice. I hope they make it to the finale.

I'm so glad the sunglass challenge didn't do in the doctors.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Team HSN rocked this leg! It would be a surprise is they hadn't done well at the selling challenge, but they did great on the antenna challenge as well. Blonde HSN is chirpy to a fault but she was really in her element here.

I had totally forgotten about Team Volleyball, but they also had a great leg. Glad they saw right away that the coffin task was the smarter choice - plus they picked the piano, which looked to be the easiest model to move (flat, compact). They're still not memorable people, but showed they are a strong team.

Glad the docs managed to jump up a couple places with their killer cabbie. I wish they'd come in ahead of Team Glee, though. but PML at the crazy traffic cam!!

Sad to see Team Gilmore go I was hoping it would be Malloy + Dad.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Leave Mallory ALONE!

Loves me some Smillory ... a screechy ball of exuberance and make-up ... she's the daughter my TAR Goddess Tina never knew she had.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Leave Mallory ALONE!

Loves me some Smillory ... a screechy ball of exuberance and make-up ... she's the daughter my TAR Goddess Tina never knew she had.
    I thought the same thing. I should have put them in my final four; I don't care how bad she and her dad have been so far, she and Blonde HSN will be there until the end just to make me suffer from terminal perky.

I wonder if Mallory can convince an airline to bring in another plane, just for her.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Team HSN rocked this leg! It would be a surprise is they hadn't done well at the selling challenge, but they did great on the antenna challenge as well. Blonde HSN is chirpy to a fault but she was really in her element here.

I had totally forgotten about Team Volleyball, but they also had a great leg. Glad they saw right away that the coffin task was the smarter choice - plus they picked the piano, which looked to be the easiest model to move (flat, compact). They're still not memorable people, but showed they are a strong team.

Glad the docs managed to jump up a couple places with their killer cabbie. I wish they'd come in ahead of Team Glee, though. but PML at the crazy traffic cam!!

Sad to see Team Gilmore go I was hoping it would be Malloy + Dad.
    Me, too. Mallory is so screechy, I suggest that the editors give her subtitles all of the time. What was she screeching on about African babies in the cab?

One thing that made me laugh about Blonde HSN was how much she was going on about her sales skills, but I think a large part of her success was because she is a little, hot blonde. Although, I guess she DID figure out her target market pretty quickly. Weren't all of her customers male? Jill wasn't having the same success, but she seemed to be targeting mostly women.

Loving the Doctors, YouTube Family, and The Gleeks the most.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    I thought the same thing. I should have put them in my final four; I don't care how bad she and her dad have been so far, she and Blonde HSN will be there until the end just to make me suffer from terminal perky.

I wonder if Mallory can convince an airline to bring in another plane, just for her.
    If she's truly Tina's, it will happen. And perhaps, unlike Tina, Mallory will get the gratitude she deserves from her fellow racers for her '2nd plane' largess.

Speaking of obnoxious-ergo-Final3, did Chad get "sorta" charming this episode? Not charming charming, but clueless, "I'm being charming selling these sunglasses" charming? Maybe he'll just be borderline insufferable when he and Steph pull a Dumbielle & Eric and outrace two girl-girl teams in the finale?

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    Me, too. Mallory is so screechy, I suggest that the editors give her subtitles all of the time. What was she screeching on about African babies in the cab?
    She just wanted to hug those little African babies! Squeeeeee!

Beefcake and I have the same taste in men, and it would appear it ends there.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

vCash
    This leg almost gave me a heart attack! I picked the Docs, the Gleeks, and Screechy Mallory for the final 4. I liked Team Gilmore, but it was obvious that they were there as a bonding opportunity and not really to race.

Team Tattoo had me thinking that I might have underestimated them for maybe 10 minutes. I still haven't recovered from the fact that Vicki didn't know what Stonehenge was. Really? Who hasn't seen European Vacation?

Now it really feels like fall.....Project Runway is in full force; Survivor has me screaming at the TV, and I spend my Sundays wishing that 60 Minutes was really 30 Minutes and football would be banned from television so that I can watch The Amazing Race on time and uninterrupted!
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    The one advantage (as a tv viewer) of living on the West Coast is that I don't think TAR has ever been delayed or interrupted
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I think ya'll are underestimating Miss KY. You don't win southern beauty pagents without being able to and not even break a nail. Bless your hearts. She and Daddy have the worst possible luck with cars but they still managed to get to Phil.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    I think ya'll are underestimating Miss KY. You don't win southern beauty pagents without being able to and not even break a nail. Bless your hearts. She and Daddy have the worst possible luck with cars but they still managed to get to Phil.
    Not me! I think they're smart as hell. They are the only team that got across in that boat without getting a drop of water on them. That was after Daddy changed the tire when they got a flat. Not all beauty queens are as useless as Caite!
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

Prick Admin
    vCash
    I was at the thought of Nat & Kat getting eliminated. Phew!
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    I just got to watch it tonight, and the last 10 minutes wasn't recorded due to stupid football.

Who is gone?

vCash
    The mother-daughter team are gone - the woman who gave up her daughter for adoption and then they reunited for the show.
    "You just can't underestimate the power of positive underwear." 2013 Fruit of the Loom ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12