vCash

Talking YuNa Kim, meet YuNo Rache

Hate to say it, because I love the kid, but Rachael Flatt does seem to make eccessive use of saying "You know" in this interview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhTPc...eature=related

ETA: 29 at the last count!
    Last edited by Jot the Dot Dot; 09-30-2010 at 09:16 AM.

vCash
    She looks gorgeous in this video, love that black jacket with the white design in the back while she's talking to Matt lauer. She's still a teenager she can say you know however many times she wants. She's not writing a dissertation here. Love how she seems so down to earth.

vCash
    She has a great personality. I really like her. I hope she has a great season this year.

vCash
    What a wonderful interview! Rachael is such a sweet girl and I wish her all the best for next season!

vCash
    Hope my little chuckle wasn't misconscrued as a dig against her. Rachael is such a cute,talented, intelligent and smart gal, and I love her as a skater and as a personality. I too wish her the best this season. Just thought it humerous when she says 'You know' every 13 seconds in an interview.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DickButtonFan View Post
    She looks gorgeous in this video, love that black jacket with the white design in the back while she's talking to Matt lauer. She's still a teenager she can say you know however many times she wants. She's not writing a dissertation here. Love how she seems so down to earth.
    Age isn't really a factor in whether one is an eloquent speaker or not. Plenty of people 30+ are awful speakers. Many adults in their 40s still use "like" in every sentence.

Speaking well is an asset at any age.

vCash
    That black dress Rachael wears in that video is very flattering, why can't her competition costumes be cut like that? That cut of dress shows off that she is extremely fit.