Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,021 to 1,025 of 1025

vCash
    Being named to the team wouldn't necessarily mean anything other than they hadn't withdrawn yet but Charlie said they were going to 4CC in the press conference after the SP I think. I mentioned that in the thread at the time but I guess I didn't say it here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post
    Exciting! You'll have to tell us what it is since we can't see it live. (boooooo)
    I wish it was on today instead of next week. It would be so cool if they resurrect their scrapped Amelie program that no one got to see. I love that movie.

I think in that one interview on Universal around Christmas, Meryl mentioned 3 more trips to Asia. I'm thinking they were counting 4CC, World's and the team trophy perhaps??…that is a lot of jet lag.

vCash
    I was just talking to someone yesterday about how I wish we could see their Amelie program, it sounded so interesting from what they've said about it. I am so happy they have a new exhibition though, I can't wait to hear what it is!

I'm surprised they are wanting to go to 4CC because of the travel time. I wish they wouldn't, because I don't want them to be burned out before Worlds but I guess if Tessa and Scott are going, they want to go up against them once before Worlds.

vCash
    Just finished watching their FD on universalsports website. It is so much better with my eyes open for the whole thing! This will probably never be my favorite FD from them but I think it was a necessary step in their development. Good for them for taking the chance and not playing it safe. I really think that by Worlds this year it will truly be amazing.

(I didn't see many socks on the ice afterwards)

vCash
    Before this thread gets closed, I'm going to start a new one. Can't think of a catchy title, though, I'm too tired (skating overload but in a good way!). I'm headed over to the men's soon and then the gala tonight.
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152