Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I don't know if it's been discussed already, but I highly recommend Catfish as well. I think it's one of the most original and enthralling films I've seen in years. In a way, it's an interesting companion piece of The Social Network, in that it shows the scary side of social networking.
    Finally got around to seeing this. Amazing movie. Really worth seeing.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    I won a copy of Catfish on DVD a few weeks back, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Am looking forward to it though.

What I did finally manage to watch last night was 127 Hours. As I expected, amazing, and well-deserving of its nominations. Esp. Franco. (And Danny Boyle should have been nominated for best director, too -- pretty amazing achievement to structure a film with that much tension when we all know how it ends.)

But I had to fast forward through the

Spoiler

scene.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I heard (maybe from here?) that they are making Catfish into a reality show somehow. I was really confused how this was going to work and then I found this was looking through Craigslist for a possible job opening:

http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/tfr/2307170578.html
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567