Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Kiira's dresses are surprisingly pretty. Love Maia's dress. But excuse me, Anna's FD outfit is pushing the sexiness a bit too far - it looks like she was wearing some underwear only, it's almost tasteless (gotta watch the dance, btw). I thought she looked totally hot in her Requiem outfit last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mia joy View Post
    Kiira's dresses are surprisingly pretty. Love Maia's dress. But excuse me, Anna's FD outfit is pushing the sexiness a bit too far - it looks like she was wearing some underwear only, it's almost tasteless (gotta watch the dance, btw). I thought she looked totally hot in her Requiem outfit last year.
    Anna looks fully dressed compared to what Navka used to wear.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    Anna looks fully dressed compared to what Navka used to wear.
    yep. The dress is really pretty to em because she is looking sexy but not vulgar. Her hair and makeup are also very nice (waaaaaayyy better then last yeasr FD).

vCash
    Sometimes I feel like these kind of threads should be instead be named "Who looks more like Miss Simpathy in a very pretty barbie dress".

I guess I'm in the minority who thinks a georgeous dress doesnt neccesarily make a good "costume". The concept of the program should be taken in consideration always. Anna Cappellini for instance looked great last season as an allegory of drug addiction and she never stopped looking sexy or beautiful while portraying that.

vCash
    Alissa as usual: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb...t3uuo1_500.jpg

Her dress remains me of my favorite wedding gown from Vera's 2010 collection:

http://www.kellyoshiroevents.com/blo...fall2010_7.jpg

The wrap is so similar with the asymmetrical neckline. I do like Alissa's extra beaded band because it better defines the body and the white color.

vCash
    My jaw dropped when I saw Alissa's SP dress. Just stunning. She has the best costumes.

Anna Capellini's FD outfit is a little too showgirl for my taste.

I love the way Meryl Davis and Charlie White look in their SD costumes, but think they both need new FD costumes. Both are too bulky for the tango.

vCash
    Yeah, Alissa's LP dress is nice too. I also like Ksenia's LP dress and Chock and Zuerlein's SD outfits.

vCash
    I also found Alissa's LP dress to be quite beautiful. I read an article where she mentions that her mother had hand painted it.

vCash
    Yes, looove Alissa's LP dress. I might have said this before. lol.

vCash
    I liked Miki's SP dress, she looked hot in a kind of tomb raider way in it. The LP dress would be nice but it needs less skirt.

I loved both of Tomas's costumes, especially all the lovely pastel colours in his SP costume! The LP costume was simple but blue is a good color for him and I like the sparkly blue glove.

Joubert looked smoking hot in his SP costume.

vCash
    I really love both of Mirai's dresses. And C/P's FD costumes as well.

vCash
    I really liked Ksenia Makarova -Short Program dress (though it looked much better from a distance), Amelie Lacoste - Free Program dress and Myriane Samson - Free Program dress
    I want to thank you Lord for being with me so far this day. With your help, I have not been inpatient, lost my temper been grumpy or envious of anyone. But I will be getting out of bed in a minute and I think I will really need your help then. Amen

vCash
    Hve you seen Fabian Bourzat's gala exhibition costume?
    I think that's my favourite

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by newbatgirl View Post
    I love the way Meryl Davis and Charlie White look in their SD costumes, but think they both need new FD costumes. Both are too bulky for the tango.
    I love their SD costumes, too. I can't believe that their FD costumes are the real deal yet...those were their 06 OD costumes and they simply aren't sophisticated enough for them now. Because I've watched that old OD many times, I couldn't get it out of my head watching them in those costumes. I fully expect to see them in new costumes for Skate America.
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

vCash
    I loved the way Alissa's FS dress kept flowing throughout her program. It really accentuated the theme.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123