vCash

Sinead and John Kerr update

Having just done the Disson "Shall we dance on ice?" show in Hamilton, Ontario Sinead and John barely touched the ground before appearing at the British Olympic Association Ball at the Grosvenor Hotel in London. Sinead's boyfriend Otar could not go but John is with Jessica Crenshaw who recently celebrated her 21st birthday. Apparently they had a ball! (Appropriate). Sinead hosted a table with Robin Cousins. Arrival photos 8, 10 and 19 at :

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/GQZEr...ls/4h8fZx73PEJ

After Finlandia, they look forward to returning to Canada next month for Skate Canada in Kingston. Here's to a great season.

vCash

Smile

Nice pictures :-) Looking forward to Finlandia Trophy where this year they will be against Nathalie & Fabien (Fra) so wont be an easy start to the season!

vCash
    I am really excited to see John and Sinead's programmes especially the SD after reading their music choices
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect Edge View Post
    Nice pictures :-) Looking forward to Finlandia Trophy where this year they will be against Nathalie & Fabien (Fra) so wont be an easy start to the season!
    I wonder if Nathalie and Fabien will do Finlandia or will take the extra time to rework their short to get their levels up after the level 1s in Nebelhorn

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Thanks for sharing the great pictures! I'm really looking forward to seeing Sinead & John's programs at Skate Canada! I'm thrilled that NBC is showing it this year!
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Thanks for the update. Wishing them a great season. They are such wonderful people.

vCash
    Love John and Sinead. Me and John always have deep conversations in person and then argue over facebook over stupid things

I can't wait to see them this season! Good Luck to them

vCash

Well, i think if anything the results from Oberstdorf suggest that Finlandia may not be as tough for them as you anticipate??

Lets hope they have a good start at Finlandia, and that he carries on throughout the season! :-)

vCash

Unhappy Sinead Kerr injured

Sinead Kerr suffered a shoulder injury leading to their withdrawal from the Finlandia trophy - see their news entry for the 6th October:http://www.sineadandjohn.com/ :-( Hope they can return fighting and fit for Skate Canada.

vCash
    Well, poop! She'd better stay far away from Yuko Kawaguchi, lest the shoulder injury repeat itself. I hope she heals quickly.

vCash
    Sorry to read about Sinead's injury! They are supposed to skate in Riverdance on Ice this week-end! I was so looking forward to seeing them skate live...I've only seen them once live before this!

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Are the Kerrs still planning to perform in the Michael Weiss Foundation show in Virginia on October 24?

vCash
    I checked with Mike, and as of 10/19, the Kerr's are listed on the skating order to perform in the show.

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Sinead Kerr suffered a shoulder injury leading to their withdrawal from the Finlandia trophy - see their news entry for the 6th October:http://www.sineadandjohn.com/ :-( Hope they can return fighting and fit for Skate Canada.
    Thanks so much for sharing the information. I'm afraid I've been away for awhile and it's sad news about Sinead's shoulder. Hoping she has a speedy & complete recovery. I also join you in hoping Sinead & John can return fighting and fit for Skate Canada!
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    From an article about the October 24th Michael Weiss Foundation show (link is posted in the 2010 Weiss Foundation show thread in GSD):
    Great Britain's Olympic ice dancing team of Sinead Kerr and John Kerr performed in the show. Sinead is recovering from a right shoulder injury which she injured while practicing the Golden Waltz. She suffered the injury the day before they had planned to leave to compete in the Finlandia Trophy and withdrew from the event, which was held Oct. 8-10. They looked healthy at the benefit show and she performed the team's trademark move where she lifts him. Still, John said he has hold his sister differently in the Golden Waltz because she can't pull her right shoulder back too far. They plan to compete at Skate Canada this weekend in Kingston, Ont.
    ETA a Weiss show photo link: http://twitpic.com/30n1mm
    Last edited by Sylvia; 10-26-2010 at 09:29 PM.

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Thanks for the update, Sylvia!
    Angie