Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    If they can put a man on the moon, why can't they figure out a way for the Cubs to get to the World Series? PLEASE????

vCash
    If they can put a man on the moon, why can't they make the number of hot dogs and buns in a package match?

Duck Hunter
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Myskate View Post
    If they can put a man on the moon, why can't they make the number of hot dogs and buns in a package match?
    YES! I ask that all the time! You would think the hot dog companies and the bakery companies could get on the same page.. yeesh!

If they can put a man on the moon why can't they make brussel sprouts (or any other veggie that kids don't like) taste good?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Myskate View Post
    I've always wondered what the reasoning behind this was. Steve Martin's scene in Father of the Bride about this always made me crack up

My question is why can't they make waterproof cellphones? Err, not that I've dropped a few of mine into the sink/shower/snowbanks by my house...

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobalina77 View Post
    YES! I ask that all the time! You would think the hot dog companies and the bakery companies could get on the same page.. yeesh!
    I remember using that as a math question. "If there are 9 weiners in a package and 6 buns in a package, how many packages do you need to buy so that you won't have any leftovers?" LOL

vCash
    If they can put a man on the moon, why can't they fix the @#$%ing DC metro system!??!??!

vCash
    If they can put a man on the moon, why can't they come up with a feline equivalent of celery - for my chubby kitty?

vCash
    Why can't they build a roller rink where the roof doesn't leak. (wheels and water don't mix well)
    I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinami Amori View Post
    If they could put a man on the Moon back in the 1960’s, why can’t they turn it into a regular tourist travel attraction by 2010?
    Good question. However, considering that we're trying to reduce CO2 emission, I hope this is never gonna happen...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobalina77 View Post

If they can put a man on the moon why can't they make brussel sprouts (or any other veggie that kids don't like) taste good?
    You don't like corn?

Duck Hunter
    vCash
    I like corn.. but I wasn't talking about me (even though I don't like brussel sprouts).. I was talking about kids. They seem to not like the veggies that are the best for them.. brussel sprouts, broccolli, asparagus etc. Those are all better for you than corn.

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    If they can put a man on the moon, then why not a woman? Of course, they’ll probably expect her to clean up the junk the men left behind the last time.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post
    If they can put a man on the moon, why can't they put some eligible (i.e., straight/not taken) guys in NYC for me???
    I hear ya

vCash
    Corn is a grain, not a vegetable.

If they can put a man on the moon, why can't they develop a condom that is 100% effective against Pregnancy, HIV, STDs, etc.... And a cure for HIV?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Sparrow View Post
    Good question. However, considering that we're trying to reduce CO2 emission, I hope this is never gonna happen...
    Good point! No longer wishing for tourism to the Moon. Animals and Plants, if no-one else, got to breath fresh air. Humans?..... neah!.... we are the cause of many environmental problems and over-populations...

Quote Originally Posted by LordCirque View Post
    Corn is a grain, not a vegetable.

If they can put a man on the moon, why can't they develop a condom that is 100% effective against Pregnancy, HIV, STDs, etc....?
    They can...... but you and many others won't enjoy the texture.....

vCash
    Good point! No longer wishing for tourism to the Moon. Animals and Plants, if no-one else, got to breath fresh air. Humans?..... neah!.... we are the cause of many environmental problems and over-populations...
    You and I could have fantastic conversations

Skating Pairs with Drew
    vCash
    If they can put a man on the moon, why can't someone give Johnny a decent haircut?

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Animals and Plants, if no-one else, got to breath fresh air. Humans?..... neah!.... we are the cause of many environmental problems and over-populations...
    I don't always agree with what you say, Tinami. In fact I almost never agree with what you say, but I heartily agree about this.
    I hear outside a million panicking birds, and know even out there comfort is done with; it has shattered even the stars, this creature at last come home to me.

vCash
    If they can put a man on the moon, why can't Canada come up with more than one good Ladies skater at a time?

vCash
    Reuven: You realize that if a woman were to walk on the moon, she'd have to do it in 3 inch heels and walk backwards (paraphrasing Cyd Charrise while she danced with Fred Astaire). She would also have a baby on one hip, running the vacuum and cooking dinner at the same time!

If they can put a man on the moon why can't we figure out how to wrinkle our noses like Samantha on Bewitched and the house would instantly be cleaned?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast