Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
    I think either: a) Team Trump cancelled the models' appointment; b) David from the other team cancelled the models' appointment. "A" seems more likely, I think Trump wants to see how well teams handle unexpected events.
    Yeah, funny this happens when there was an attractive man on the team (Steuart) to fill in. What if this had happened to an all women's team?

And the Trump fashion collection: I've only seen Trump wear a dark suit with a white shirt - which is fine - with a huge, shiny, bright, solid necktie, which is ugly, especially the bright yellow one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    He is now dating Poppy.

I still can't figure that out. Especially after he trashed her in the board room on this episode.
    Wow - are you kidding me? My opinion of Poppy just dropped to zero.
    Interesting if Team Trump does stuff like cancel the models. Too bad they don't show that, would be fun to be in the know when watching.
    So glad David is gone. Stephanie was restrained, being smart?
    Brandy and team do seem to get along well.

The cheating for next week. I rewound my dvr and slo mo it to see where folks were sitting when Trump fires someone - due to the cheating. Won't say who I thought it was, but interesting...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    Wow - are you kidding me? My opinion of Poppy just dropped to zero.
    http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/t...ting-11612.php

vCash
    I find him so unattractive. And I know Poppy is not the strongest contender, but considering her age vs her competition, of course she does not have their professional experience! But

vCash
    I don't think any less of Poppy, though I also don't find David at all attractive and his out-of-control personality is a bit scary. However, we really don't get to know reality TV contestants very well and the shows are edited in a really biased fashion that can give a false or incomplete impression.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    I don't think any less of Poppy, though I also don't find David at all attractive and his out-of-control personality is a bit scary. However, we really don't get to know reality TV contestants very well and the shows are edited in a really biased fashion that can give a false or incomplete impression.
    I totally see your point, but to me, David seems scary, and it was not editing, factual things he said/did. I really wonder if he was off his meds.

vCash
    Well,

That was the cheapest tackiest thing I have ever seen on network television.

I felt embarrassed for Kardashian having to see that. And I'm not even a fan of hers.

Poppy should be fired.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    it was cheap and tacky, I can see why KK wouldnt like it though I think it suited her brand
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Norlite and my little pony - so agree
    I know Poppy was young and it was mentioned several times, but I figure give the person a break, it is not apples to apples, she has less experience, expectations should be a little different.
    But that was such a young idea. What shocks me is that Stephanie did go along with it. Did she figure the PM or Leeza would be fired, so just lay low??
    Poppy deserved to be fired, but Stephanie is crafty, hopefully she is gone next.
    And Brandy - seemed like a different person, very passive.
    Clint does not seem the type Trump wants to hire, but I thought he did well, acknowledged his weakness/lack of knowledge, gave credit to Steuart, and did try to involve Brandy in a good logical way.
    I do like how Stephanie really got called out on disliking Leeza though, hee hee.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    I don't think Anan (sp.?) will be invited to the finale, huh? Trump: "This is the kind of thinking that we've been witnessing on Wall Street for the last five years. Anan, you're fired, go!"
    Last edited by soxxy; 11-12-2010 at 12:08 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    Clint does not seem the type Trump wants to hire, but I thought he did well, acknowledged his weakness/lack of knowledge, gave credit to Steuart, and did try to involve Brandy in a good logical way.

Clint always does well, whether PM or on any task. And I agree he's not Trump's type.

It will be interesting.

And thinking about it, I want to change my description of that display as being cheap and tacky. (which it obviously was) to being just so juvenile. Like something an 11 year old might think was sophisticated and glamourous. Just so wrong, poor girl.

vCash
    Poppy's creation looked more like something Britney would have gone for.

I was shocked and embarrassed that Anand (sp) got fired for cheating after I just told my hubby before the show started that I thought either he or Steuart would be The Apprentice.

Clint is a hard worker, seems fair and experienced. So now I think it will be either he or Steuart (I'm biased for Steuart for obvious reasons).

What IS Leeza still doing there?

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    What IS Leeza still doing there?
    It's not something Trump would typically sympathize with, IMO, but he probably senses that she's being picked on, perhaps marginalized. Donald Jr. visited with the women's team and noted that Leeza was sent to the construction people (to get her out of the way). Donald said (to the viewers) that they were leaving Leeza "out to dry" in case they lost. There was also that "bitch" calling incident in an earlier task; I think that irritated Trump.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    it was cheap and tacky, I can see why KK wouldnt like it though I think it suited her brand
    Perhaps true; but, you can't insult the client.
    The problem was that they didn''t realize that their concept might do just that.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    funny how texting your friends to bring money gets you kicked off the apprentice but it will make you the winner of celebrity apprentice
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    funny how texting your friends to bring money gets you kicked off the apprentice but it will make you the winner of celebrity apprentice
    I'd love to see the celebrities have to raise the money without being allowed to do that. As it is, half their challenges turn into a "how many numbers are in your cell phone?" contest.

vCash
    But that was for Celebrity Apprentice, and that was okay to raise money by calling rich friends and family to donate. Supposedly, for regular CA, it's in their contract to not do that.

vCash
    I know little or nothing about KK but it was nice to see she was gracious while viewing that tacky display.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post
    I know little or nothing about KK but it was nice to see she was gracious while viewing that tacky display.
    A little too gracious, maybe. The women were convinced they won.

That looked like it was designed by a six year old still in a princess phase. Terrible!!

vCash
    Stephanie fired and Leeza gets to stay, wow. But she deserved it this time.

I like how in the Board Room Ivana posed questions to Leeza about why she had a hard time getting people to listen to her opinions on the way projects are run. Leeza has done that on more than one occasion, not getting her point across and believe and then turning out the way she predicted. She may want to take a look at how she projects her thoughts and ideas. Good learning curve for her.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast