Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Wall Street??!! What a terrible choice. That whole area is intense. It's all business and the streets are very narrow and crammed. Glad the women lost.

Next week looks good. Maybe David will finally be axed, or Mahsa, with the grating voice when she defends hereself, "I have never lied, Mr. Trump, I am not lying now!" Brandy, calmly: "Here we go." Clint: "Will you shut your mouth and stop screaming!"
    Last edited by soxxy; 10-22-2010 at 02:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    Wall Street??!! What a terrible choice. That whole area is intense. It's all business and the streets are very narrow and crammed. Glad the women lost.

Next week looks good. Maybe David will finally be axed, or Mahsa, with the grating voice when she defends hereself, "I have never lied, Mr. Trump, I am not lying now!" Brandy, calmly: "Here we go." Clint: "Will you shut your mouth and stop screaming!"

I agree...Wall Street was the wrong choice! As far as next week...the preview looked like it was pieced together...I'd be surprised it actually happens that way..good ploy to keep us interested ..LOL I'm thinking Clint would be saying that to David...lol I loved how he begged Mr. Trump to fire David even if they won..

vCash
    BTW, I just heard that Star Jones will be on the next Celebrity Apprentice.

Last edited by Norlite; 10-24-2010 at 12:35 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    BTW, I just heard that Star Jones will be on the next Celebrity Apprentice.

This might keep me from watching. I am so bored/annoyed with anyone from the View (past or present).

vCash
    Whoo Hooo - what a fun board room.
    Curt - cool guy.
    Brandy - loved how she got mad, but kept herself in check and was able to not lose it.
    Mahsa - so glad u r gone, but boy did she get called out by Trump and Jr and Brandy and Curt.
    Loved how the other guys followed Curt into the boardroom.
    Very cool how David did well, and how the others were positive. But still want David off my tv screen, along with Leeza.
    Stephanie - still not trusting her. She is expert in everything! She may be capable, but not anyone I would want to work with.
    Loved the preview for next week when Trump asks Brandy if she is involved with Steuart and she answers she likes older men, and Jr says 'you're hired'. He knows his dad. hee hee
    This show is such a trainwreck, but keeps me entertained.
    Only disappointment - Kristin C did not sing.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Trump said to Stephanie in the boardroom, "You lied to me. You shouldn't have done that," so that's kind of the kiss of death for her, IMO. (Is Stephanie's accent representative of a particular area of Canada?)

I wasn't crazy for either whimsical production....but Kristin C. looked delighted.

Mahsa was a complete mess and very immature. Glad she's gone. Trump said to her, "You're really abrasive," and she said "That's just my personality." Good luck with that "on air" personality career.

I think one of the final two will be Brandy. Trump appears to have a slight (completely understandable) mancrush on Steuart, so he may get far.

Loved the preview for next week when Trump asks Brandy if she is involved with Steuart and she answers she likes older men, and Jr says 'you're hired'. He knows his dad. hee hee
    Donald Jr. also quipped when Cyndi Lauper told Trump her girlfirend found him "very attractive" and Junior asked, "How old is she?"

ETA: Mahsa posted on youtube at some point after the show's airing last night, babbling about Trump "clearing her name":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5DPPelRTt4
    Last edited by soxxy; 10-29-2010 at 10:05 PM.

vCash
    The boardroom scenes have been great.
    This is my first season watching - how "scripted" is everything?
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

Clueless American
    vCash
    I'm so glad Mahsa's gone. Now if they can just rid of Stephanie and crazy David!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post
    The boardroom scenes have been great.
    This is my first season watching - how "scripted" is everything?

I don't think the boardroom is too scripted. I'm sure Trump wouldn't follow it anyway even if there was one.

I have heard that they are massively edited though. I have heard they sometimes take 2 hours.

vCash
    Ding dong the witch is dead!

Really loving this season! Interesting personalities and dramatic boardrooms.

vCash
    So sad to see him go. I thought their team actually had the better ad campaign. Oh, well.

vCash
    I think David left with a little dignity last night! Too bad he didn't behave better before these last two weeks! I thought he was going to flip when Trump asked him if he wanted to "come out" in the boardroom, but he kept his composer and stayed light and upbeat. Not what I was expecting!

vCash
    David looked better/revitalized in the "After the Show".
    I hope that the experience provides the opportunities/new start he needs.

vCash
    I think the stress of this entire situation really affected him. I hope he finds success elsewhere so he can support his large family.

vCash
    I thought David looked medicated in the boardroom last night.

I say that seriously, and respectfully.

vCash
    So after watching this again on my DVR, is David gay? He did say during the show that if it weren't for his 5 kids, he'd go gay. I don't think he was kidding.

vCash
    Were he gay; (I don't think so) I wouldn't expect him to announce it in the Boardroom - on national television!

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    I thought it was strange that the models for Brandy's team just didn't show up. I never heard an explanation. They just didn't show up. Doesn't Trump own his own modeling agency?

Brandy had to know Trump would be pleased with "I prefer older men," but it was pretty funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
    So after watching this again on my DVR, is David gay? He did say during the show that if it weren't for his 5 kids, he'd go gay. I don't think he was kidding.
    He is now dating Poppy.

I still can't figure that out. Especially after he trashed her in the board room on this episode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxxy View Post
    I thought it was strange that the models for Brandy's team just didn't show up. I never heard an explanation. They just didn't show up. Doesn't Trump own his own modeling agency?
    I think either: a) Team Trump cancelled the models' appointment; b) David from the other team cancelled the models' appointment. "A" seems more likely, I think Trump wants to see how well teams handle unexpected events.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast