Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    Guys, feel free to disagree but could we perhaps start a separate PP thread? I personally can't stand the show and have long since given up on it, so I'd be happy if the GA thread was about...well, GA
    I've been thinking the same thing, Jen. I don't watch PP, and I find myself wondering who the hell everyone is talking about. I'll just try to to skip over those posts, I guess.
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNit View Post
    phhht. Grey's and Private Practice are intertwined and created by the same writer. I don't plan to stop talking about both of them in this thread. And Charlotte's story on PP right now is really good.
    They are indeed created by the same writer, but not really intertwined since not watching PP doesn't affect my understanding of GA at all. Like I said, feel free to disregard, it was just a suggestion, but I see I'm not the only one who thought of it.

Maybe all PP posts should be in another colour so it's easier to gloss over. Like purple. I like purple
    And before anyone jumps on me, no, I'm not being serious.

moving right along
    vCash
    Yes. I feel free to disregard.

vCash
    They are indeed created by the same writer, but not really intertwined since not watching PP doesn't affect my understanding of GA at all. Like I said, feel free to disregard, it was just a suggestion, but I see I'm not the only one who thought of it.

Maybe all PP posts should be in another colour so it's easier to gloss over. Like purple. I like purple
    I am voting with you, I don't watch PP and have no idea who they are talking about.
    I think there should be seperate threads. Just saying.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Latte View Post
    I am voting with you, I don't watch PP and have no idea who they are talking about.
    I think there should be seperate threads. Just saying.......
    I don't think there's enough to say about each show. A combined thread works nicely.

vCash
    I vote for keeping them together, also. For the most part, PP won't garner a lot of comments from me because the storylines aren't usually that exciting. But at the moment, they've got a really good one going, but I don't expect it to last all that much longer.

vCash
    I say keep it together, this post is not so long, and give folks something extra to say they don't like, but keep watching.

vCash

Although created by the same person, they are different shows, and I would also appreciate it if they were discussed in different threads. I don't watch PP, and it is confusing to be puzzling over story lines and characters I know nothing about. Can't imagine it would be a concern for anyone to separate them.
    DH - and that's just my opinion

vCash
    A forum admin said she saw no need to seperate them at the beginning of this conversation, so I'm rather surprised that it is still going on. Personally, I agree with her. It's not like this is some high traffic difficult to sift through thread. The fact that most of the discussion in this thread for the past week has been about whether or not we should split the threads pretty much proves that there isn't nearly enough conversation about these two shows to warrant two threads. Not to mention that most of the people who mention Private Practice start off their comment with some variation of "about private practice..." So if you don't watch it, skip those comments.
    Last edited by Theatregirl1122; 11-26-2010 at 02:32 AM.

vCash
    At this point it feels like there are more posts discussing separating the two than there are posts about one or the other.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andora View Post
    At this point it feels like there are more posts discussing separating the two than there are posts about one or the other.
    I was just thinking the same thing, LOL Neither show was on this week though due to the holiday so I think we're all just in withdrawal. I know I am anyway. Thursday has been my most fun night of TV this year and the upcoming holiday rerun season kind of sucks when you don't watch much TV anyway.

If anyone needs something to help them get to next week, the blooper reels for GA (and PP for anyone who cares) are all posted on You Tube and they're very funny. My fave was Addison arguing with someone while driving a car and she started gesturing with both hands and forgot to drive during the scene, LOL
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andora View Post

Which might be an argument for keeping them together

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    "Sex with you makes me sad" -Early nominee for line of the night
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Sandra Oh just rocks! Loved the scene with the fish and getting her picture taken.
    I like how Derek seems to get how to help her, Mer seems to understand somewhat and poor Owen is clueless.
    So how long before Teddy falls in love with her husband to be?
    Callie - she is so passive aggressive, I get it, move on.
    Sloan and Lexie - I like them together. Back to when Derek's Mom was there - there is no age difference.
    Love that Callie appreciates Alex, but luv that Alex seems to want to be in Peds, even with the jerky dr.
    Bailey - love cocky Bailey interupting a meeting. And that she is getting a luv interest.
    I may be in the minority, but I am enjoying this season so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    Sandra Oh just rocks! Loved the scene with the fish and getting her picture taken.
    I like how Derek seems to get how to help her, Mer seems to understand somewhat and poor Owen is clueless.
    So how long before Teddy falls in love with her husband to be?
    Callie - she is so passive aggressive, I get it, move on.
    Sandra Oh did rock this episode.

I think the point is Owen isn't clueless. It was Meredith who was clueless. Having been through PTSD, Owen actually has some insight.

The actor is signed for several episodes. I'd guess Attachment Barbie will rear her head soon.

I've been railing against Callie for a couple of years. Time and again she treated Cristina so badly. Allowing first Erica then Arizona to treat Cristina badly in her own home. Then pushing Cristina to move out, when Callie wouldn't have had an apartment if not for Cristina. This character is so self-centered and self righteous. The writers might want to address that before people become totally disinterested.

vCash
    I agree that Meredith was clueless, not Owen. Meredith is the one that asked the guy to shoot her, after all. She doesn't get it. She's shut herself off from feeling much, so she doesn't understand Cristina at all.

Loved the Derek/Cristina scenes. Sandra Oh did great.

The scene with McSteamy and the nurse, trying to be convincing so that Lexie would have a drink with Mark, was hilarious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    The scene with McSteamy and the nurse, trying to be convincing so that Lexie would have a drink with Mark, was hilarious.

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    When Christina and Derek were staring at each other while she was crying, I had a feeling the writers might be planning an affair....
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kimkom View Post
    When Christina and Derek were staring at each other while she was crying, I had a feeling the writers might be planning an affair....
    Doubt that. My guess is the big storyline will be just as Cristina is getting back into surgery, she finds out she's pregnant.

vCash
    I'm enjoying the season so far

Except Mark and Lexie Been there, done that. Boring. Next!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast