Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post
    I was annoyed with the weddings shoved into both Grey's and Private Practice. I feel the writers were just like "Wow. Last season really had a shitty ending. Let's have a wedding to make it better!"
    Ah yes. Good point. I just watched PP. I don't think I'll bother watching it again
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    I also like them, but think some soppy wedding would be totally out of character. We saw her say "I do", so I guess they just did the traditional vows and do we really need to hear them again?
    I think this wedding was already too soppy. Although I did love her dress.

I'd like to have heard them say vows somewhat reflective of all the crap they've been through together and how they're now moving forward. The things Meredith pretty much said in the voice over, except let the bride and groom say it.

In my imagination, these two would have gotten married alone just the two of them, but that wouldn't have worked with the notion of Cristina getting kind of wrapped up in wedding planning as a way of blocking out her PTSD.

While I agree that Cristina and Jackson's kiss was hot, that's like quick, easy heat. Wouldn't have played out well for more than a few episodes. Maybe they're still going to have her jump into an affair.

vCash
    Sad that no one has any interest on even commenting about the new season.

At some point, I'd like for Cristina to tell off Callie and Arizona for their passive/aggressive behavior. This was equally Cristina's apartment. In fact, she paid the rent when Callie was broke. It makes more sense for the resident than the attendings to live across the street from the hospital. Why is Cristina the one who has to move out? On the other hand, did Owen live in the street before they got together? The man seems to have no home.

vCash
    I had it on last night, and I thought the couple that the woman had the condom stuck in her throat, were hilarious. Other than that I was on the computer and didn't pay much attention. I can't get into it as much anymore....I feel like the characters have never evolved out of their spoiled brat ways of whining all the time. Nothing feels new.

moving right along
    vCash
    I find it weird that both Grey's and Private Practice are exploring the same subject: the actions of two BEST FRIENDS FOR EVAH (Christine and Meh; Violet and Cooper) who are both in romantic relationships, and how their romantic partners cope with the extreme intrusiveness of their mate's bond with the BEST FRIEND.

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    SPIDER!!!

That is all.
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

vCash
    Last night's Grey's was kinda... icky. I liked the girl who inhaled the condom as well. And I liked the scene with them all hanging out at the bar. It is nice to have some of the Mercy west people start to get integrated. Especially since only a few of them are left alive. And there never seem to have been any attendings involved. Also glad that Derek knows about Mer's miscarriage and that they are on track. I can't decide how I feel about Christina's breakdown.

vCash
    I haven't seen this week's episode yet... too sleepy after a long week Enjoyed last week's though and plan to watch yesterday's tomorrow.

I will say, however, though, that I wish they didn't make every character have the occasional angsty, ME, ME, ME soliloquy. They all sort of sound the same and should be reserved for Meredith. Although now I'm so sleepy that I can't remember who irked me with it last time. Maybe I should really just go to bed...

vCash
    I just finally got caught up from last week. Gotta say, I really liked how Derrick stuck with Christina, and that he truly cares about her as family. Hopefully she'll get her groove back because I can't really see her as a plumber.

for Lexie and Mark. But I figure it won't be that easy to get them together again.

Loved how Alex was willing to take one for the team when it was revealed that April was still a virgin. And it won't surprise me if the writers put them together. Alex is available again, but I'm not sure who else they'd put him with. But maybe my judgment is clouded because I thought Alex and Izzy were perfect together.

Totally grossed out when the spider came out of the warts.

vCash
    Roughly when is the spider scene? I'd like to know so I can minimize the screen then...I'm DEAD terrified of spiders

Two Pot Screamer
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkats View Post
    Roughly when is the spider scene? I'd like to know so I can minimize the screen then...I'm DEAD terrified of spiders
    So am I!

It is during the surgery on the man with the wart thingies (I forget what the condition is called). It crawled out of his hands while Bailey was operating.
    Voidy Swan, Dirty Carmen, Perverted Moonlight Sonata. God I love figure skating!

I know a place...
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kimkom View Post
    So am I!

It is during the surgery on the man with the wart thingies (I forget what the condition is called). It crawled out of his hands while Bailey was operating.
    Just reading that is giving me the chills. Spiders freak me out.

vCash
    That whole hands thing was bizarre.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    That whole hands thing was bizarre.
    Yes. I researched HPV to see if this could really happen and it can.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Grey's must be mining every single gross type of medical thing they can find this year. Last week totally creeped me out with the giant warts and this week we had the guy keeping worms in his stomach. Overall I'm really enjoying this season so far but the creepy medical things might need to take a week off so I can enjoy the rest of the show a little more, LOL

BTW-Jackson's abs need more screen time.....
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    Grey's must be mining every single gross type of medical thing they can find this year. Last week totally creeped me out with the giant warts and this week we had the guy keeping worms in his stomach. Overall I'm really enjoying this season so far but the creepy medical things might need to take a week off so I can enjoy the rest of the show a little more, LOL

BTW-Jackson's abs need more screen time.....
    I so agree with all your points, especially for Jackson.
    I find this season to be good. I like mature Meh, she has grown up a bit, and it is nice to have a stable relationship in the show.
    It is so odd to have Christina not jump for surgery, but some progress tonight at least with her marriage. The kids are growing up.
    Karen - too funny when he asks if he can leave. I really like his character. (and last week loved the chief riding the elevator with him)
    April does look a big like Lexie sometimes and that distracts me. But I do like how jackson and april are getting integrated. Meh is like a den mother.
    McSteamy, I am not liking his hairstyle this season, seems 70s sleaze and he is such a fine lookng man otherwise.
    Previews - they are attendings, again they are growing up.

vCash
    I thought last night's episode was okay. Slowly bringing Cristina back to life.

Think the idea of Meredith and Derek running a boarding house is a little silly and kind of stupid that none of these hotties are getting between the sheets. Aren't either Alex or Jackson man enough to come to April's assistance?

vCash
    I agree, smurfy. I'm glad April and Jackson are being worked into the story some. I actually liked April this episode, and I NEVER thought I'd be saying that lol. And Jackson...well...he's just gorgeous so he can do whatever he wants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    I'm glad April and Jackson are being worked into the story some. I actually liked April this episode, and I NEVER thought I'd be saying that lol. And Jackson...well...he's just gorgeous so he can do whatever he wants.
    Once they were made full time cast members, there was obviously a commitment to giving them meaningful storylines and lines to say. Thought the Jackson/Teddy stuff was good.

April has actually become likable. Nice.

vCash
    I'm so annoyed with private practice. Let's all just pretend that it is easy for an 8 year old (or however old she is) child of a drug addict to get adopted. I know that it is a big decision to just take on a child that isn't yours but lets not pretend that this is "the best thing for Betsy".

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast