Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash

Grey's Anatomy Thread 2010-2011

The show just started but I figured since I started the official thread last year that I could go ahead and start it again this year. Shonda has talked on Twitter about making this year a little happier for everyone so hopefully she follows through with that statement. I'm hopeful but it is still early, LOL
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    So Meredeth's in therapy again. This better not be a whole season of Mer/Der drama ending with him leaving his wife for the annoying chick.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post
    So Meredeth's in therapy again. This better not be a whole season of Mer/Der drama ending with him leaving his wife for the annoying chick.
    Everybody is basically in therapy after the events of the season finale. I don't think the guy playing the therapist is scheduled for more than a handful of episodes so I think we're safe from a season of troubles.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Guy playing therapist = hawt.

I liked Lexie calling Alex on his tough guy attitude. Overall and ok episode....I was meh about the wedding...and meh about Meh's problems.

vCash
    Not a bad start. They do have to deal with the shooting, so we have to be patient while they go through it.
    Still think Lil Grey belongs with Sloan.
    I think Meh and Derrick will be ok, but Owen and Christina - not too sure.
    Loved the 'Twisted Sister' comment and Meh leaving Derrick in jail.

vCash
    Season premiere I think is weird because it wasn't two hours like it usually is AND it isn't coming on a huge cliffhanger season finale from the year before.

It was all right. I loved Chyler as Lexie in this episode. She really was amazing.

It seemed like an episode based all upon reactions and non-reactions. It was like there was something wrong which there was because all of these people got killed and everyone is supposed to go about being normal again.

I loved Christina's part in the episode. Her nose stuck in a wedding catalogue and nowhere near an OR...how telling. Meredith who doesn't want to talk about anything.

I loved how protective Mark is of Lexie.

Loved how Lexie called out Alex... you know something happened somewhere in between.

Decent episode. Not the norm but I can handle it

vCash
    I found it uninspiring and was really disappointed with the wedding. Isn't this a couple you want to hear say their vows? Although Cristina's dress was awesome.

I did like how they wrote out Bailey's boyfriend, who is off to be on another series. Their scenes were touching. As always, Justin Chambers was good.

vCash
    It was disappointing, but I did like Mere leaving Derek in jail.

vCash
    The scene I liked the most from last night and this could go down as one of the classics- Chief Webber dancing in his office!!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    My favorite scene was definitely Meredith leaving Derek in jail. He deserved it, LOL

I thought it was a good episode overall. They have to deal with the stuff that happened last season and as long as it doesn't linger through this whole season, I think it will be a great year. I'm cautiously optimistic right now, LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Terri C View Post
    The scene I liked the most from last night and this could go down as one of the classics- Chief Webber dancing in his office!!
    I totally agree! That was so great!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie cut View Post
    I found it uninspiring and was really disappointed with the wedding. Isn't this a couple you want to hear say their vows?
    Might just be me, but no. This is not a couple I want to hear say their vows.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    Might just be me, but no. This is not a couple I want to hear say their vows.
    It's not just you. I've seen the postings from people who don't see chemistry in this couple or don't like Kevin McKidd, but these two are a large part of why I keep watching. I think they're both good actors and they have chemistry. I also think their storyline was jerked around all last season and now it's being abused again. I would have liked to hear them say something, but easier to set up a quick fall without such things. Their wedding relegated to a Meredith voiceover.

vCash
    I found it uninspiring and was really disappointed with the wedding. Isn't this a couple you want to hear say their vows? Although Cristina's dress was awesome.
    I was disappointed we didn't get Christina vows, but somehow I think this wedding is just beginning of the end for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtisticFan View Post
    somehow I think this wedding is just beginning of the end for them.
    I tend to agree, which is really disappointing because I think this pairing is rich with potential.

vCash
    I'm waiting for the day when Owen decides to go back into the military because "that's where his heart is" or something along those lines. Either way I hope Owen doesn't take long to leave the show. I don't care for his character at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    I'm waiting for the day when Owen decides to go back into the military because "that's where his heart is" or something along those lines. Either way I hope Owen doesn't take long to leave the show. I don't care for his character at all.
    ITA. I don't mind Kevin McKidd as an actor, but I can't stand Owen as a character. And I think there is ZERO chemistry between him and Sandra Oh.

vCash
    I want Cristina and Avery to get together They kissed that one time at the party....and there's PLENTY of chemistry there.

vCash
    It's not just you. I've seen the postings from people who don't see chemistry in this couple or don't like Kevin McKidd, but these two are a large part of why I keep watching. I think they're both good actors and they have chemistry. I also think their storyline was jerked around all last season and now it's being abused again. I would have liked to hear them say something, but easier to set up a quick fall without such things. Their wedding relegated to a Meredith voiceover.
    I also like them, but think some soppy wedding would be totally out of character. We saw her say "I do", so I guess they just did the traditional vows and do we really need to hear them again?
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    I was annoyed with the weddings shoved into both Grey's and Private Practice. I feel the writers were just like "Wow. Last season really had a shitty ending. Let's have a wedding to make it better!"

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast