Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

vCash
    This episode was HILARIOUS! Can't wait to watch it again.

What's a turkey, in bowling terminology?
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    This episode was HILARIOUS! Can't wait to watch it again.

What's a turkey, in bowling terminology?
    3 consecutive strikes.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Another great episode. Loved when the Dad came back into the room after the kids had thrown the picture out, and he was thinking the printer still wasn't working lol. Loved Gloria's "Columbian" tricks. And yes, Cam falling off the couch was friggin hilarious.

vCash
    What I love about Cam and Mitchell is how neither is the stereotypical male or female in the relationship. It was so funny how Mitchell rolled his eyes and stretched his body over the couch when Cam couldn't make a decision over the shirts.
    For some reason, I always have a hard time remembering Mitchell's name.

Lily is so adorable. She's so serious!

I thought the middle daughter was going to be wearing Birkenstocks, funny about the Tevas!

vCash
    I loved this episode. I'm Latina so Gloria was cracking me up. Apart from Cam's hilarious fall, my favorite moment was Gloria saying her abuela's ridiculously long name. Hee!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I've been so pleasantly surprised by Sofia Vergara. I made the stereotypical assumption that she was cast just because of her looks, but she's a wonderful comedic actress. She totally nails this role.

vCash
    This episode was great! I was laughing out loud so many times. I loved Gloria's "Colombian" tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    I've been so pleasantly surprised by Sofia Vergara. I made the stereotypical assumption that she was cast just because of her looks, but she's a wonderful comedic actress. She totally nails this role.
    Yeah, me too. She's from my hometown and I knew she was funny, but I didn't know she was this good. I'm glad she is having so much success. My sister knows her son

I'm Colombian, but I've never eaten chunchullo on the basis that it sounds completely disgusting. It's probably something my dad loved but isn't allowed to eat anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    My favorite Cam line is "it's go time" when they thought they heard someone in Lilly's room. He took off with a bat to go confront the "intruder"...which there wasn't one. It was the neighbor's phone interfering or something along those lines.
    My favorite Cam line was, "I wish she would go back to Columbia and take her weird little Brown friend with her," and then the cut to Gloria and Manny who are offended because they think he is talking about them. Still makes me lol everytime I think about it.

vCash
    Last night's episode was AMAZING.

My favorite part was definetly grandma "showing herself" to the boys- but then the fact that it carried on to Phil thinking the printer didn't work. I was rolling in laughter.

Then Cam falling off the couch, and Gloria lying to Jay about scaring the chickens. The whole episode was hysterical. And Cameron and Mitchell's kiss was sweet- and a great way for the show to finally have them kiss, without it being the forefront- even though it was the main theme for the episode. Jay's hand kiss to Manny was very sweet too.

And the kids were great (I loved the 2 girls and the mom all screaming at the same time) I was glad the two didn't kiss in the end, but thought it was so sweet that the boy showed back up for Alex.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I love Sofia Vergara- If I could look like anyone, I'd pick her. And she is really good and very likeable.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I just watched the episode again because I wanted my boyfriend to see it. It was even funnier, I caught things I missed the first time. The writing is so smart and the acting is phenomenal.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    My favorite Cam line was, "I wish she would go back to Columbia and take her weird little Brown friend with her," and then the cut to Gloria and Manny who are offended because they think he is talking about them. Still makes me lol everytime I think about it.
    I forgot about that one and am having a good laugh over that again!

I liked the episode when Jay wanted Gloria to have a talk with the housekeeper about misplacing his "good" underwear. Gloria wondered why she was supposed to speak with the housekeeper as she didn't speak Portugese and why he had good and bad underwear when he makes a good living! Later Manny comes around the corner yelling excitedly that the new diet must be working because his underwear keeps falling down!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I just watched the episode again because I wanted my boyfriend to see it. It was even funnier, I caught things I missed the first time. The writing is so smart and the acting is phenomenal.
    I ALWAYS watch this show twice. I was so sad when I got home from work yesterday and my husband had deleted it off the DVR because we watched it together.

Oh well... will have to wait for the DVD!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zhenya271 View Post
    Later Manny comes around the corner yelling excitedly that the new diet must be working because his underwear keeps falling down!
    I love Manny. He is such an old soul and has some great lines, too.

It's really hard for me to pick my favorite character because they are all so awesome.

vCash
    eppy! Sofia Vargara gets better and better and better. And Ty Burrell was perfection, esp. when Phil got beside himself with excitement upon learning that his FIL needs HIM for a favor. The "girl scream" that he tries to muffle, his scramble to hang up the phone and run next door.

The three Dunphy girls are cracking me up as well. As a guy growing up with two sisters, I can attest that the writers are nailing the mother/daughter and sister/sister relationships. The "my arm hurts" line, attempting to outsmart Mom, still has me chuckling. Both Cheesecake sisters grew up trying -- ultimately transparently -- to to pre-empt our parents' impending favors/requests/orders. Usually it was "[while watching TV] I was just ready to do homework" ... but, yes, occasionally using ghost injury (usually from cheerleading), ala Haley.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Nathan Lane Another LOL show. Everything. When Mitchell broke Cam's frog, I was crying.

The wiener takes it all
    vCash
    Manny and his fear of butterflies

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    This show never ceases to crack me up. My favorite line was when Manny said "you're playing hard and fast with my soul." LMAO! They give him some real zingers. I also loved Mitchell's quick comeback when he told Pepper that Cam had feelings for him, haha!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Cam's a mob wife. Hee!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    This show never ceases to crack me up. My favorite line was when Manny said "you're playing hard and fast with my soul." LMAO! They give him some real zingers. I also loved Mitchell's quick comeback when he told Pepper that Cam had feelings for him, haha!
    I laughed out loud at that hard look Cam gave Mitchell! And Cam's lying skills!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast