Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    I am going to vomit if one of the males wins this season. Well, Mark might be okay, but Fredo, Brendan, or Patrick? Hate them all so much.

Go Ada.
    EXACTLY this.

vCash
    Another vote for Ada!! It was heartbreaking for me that she did not receive a video from home. Typical of some Asian families, I just wonder what her family will think if she wins the contest and/or looses a lot of weight. The video the cast made redeemed them "somewhat" in my opinion. It was very thoughtful of them to make that video for Ada - and hopefully something she will remember when she returns home to her unsupportive family.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Yay Ada! With all the game play, no one in this group has had the psycho game player in denial edit like Melissa or Tracey in past seasons. Brandon admitted it openly.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I wish Elizabeth had gone home instead of Mark, but I totally understood why they sent him home. And I'm sorry he didn't see it coming (hasn't he said in the past that he knew he'd be sent packing if he fell below the yellow line? Dude...), but he really looks like a completely different person now. And he's certainly a front runner for the at-home prize. Whee to his cousin, too, for losing 100 pounds at home alone while he was gone!

Still rooting for Ada to win. I hate when contestants whine about how much more deserving they are than everything else on reality shows, but man - she really deserves something super positive in her life.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Just me
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Still rooting for Ada to win. I hate when contestants whine about how much more deserving they are than everything else on reality shows, but man - she really deserves something super positive in her life.
    I haven't seen a lot of this season, but I'm really taken by Ada. I have to wonder; if she wins, will the cash prize suddenly make her "worthy" in her parents eyes, and if it does, is this a good thing for her?
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    I'm just hoping if she wins she can take the money, move away from them, and get some much needed therapy
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I wonder what they will think if they are watching the show.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    So happy Brendan had Karma bite him big time last night. As Bob and Jillian always say, somehow, someway, Game players usually end up having it catch up w/them in the end. Boy, did that happen at the right time this go round.

I also was surprised that Mark didn't see it coming. I'm just shocked it was Patrick who was the second vote to send him home. I really thought Patrick would vote for Elizabeth and then Frado would be the deciding vote for Mark to go home. That was the only shocking part about that entire elimination vote last night. At least to me.

Mark really looks awesome!! His cousin also looks amazing and good for her not only losing the weight, but also keeping her promise w/Mark. They made a pact to do this together and WOW!! I really hope he gets that At Home Prize.

I really hope Ada's the winner of the entire thing and then uses the money to get the help she needs to get through all that's happened in her life. While I believe Elizabeth will be one of the two asking America to keep her a member of the Final Three for Finale Night at the end of next week's episode, at the same time, I hope this week really got that light bulb on and her in gear.

Believe me when I say I do understand where she's coming from mind set wise. As many know, I have my own health problems and the doctors when I was little told my parents I shouldn't do anything sports/exercise wise. Of course, now we all know just how wrong that was, but it's taken me this long to get past that. It's only been the last year and a half I've really broken through the "...but I can't really push myself because of this or that or try that because..."

Which was proven beyond a doubt last night as I went for 50 minutes on the Ellipitical for the first time!!! It also wasn't on the, as I call it, the easy program/level either. It was one of the harder levels to do to boot!! The rush of that is pretty addictive too I have to say.

So while I know Elizabeth really bugs an awful lot of people, I do get why it's taken her this long to get to the point she did last night. She's still got a long way to go, but she's getting there.

Next week's going to be awfully interesting to see who can handle going home for that first month.

vCash
    I was happy Ada made it to the final four, too. And I actually thought this season didn't have too much obnoxious game play. Even Brandon didn't bother me as much as some have in the past. The 3 guys stayed true to their allegiance and there's nothing really wrong in that. And they're all big guys who have potential to win.

Anyway, I would love Ada to win the whole thing but I don't know if she has enough weight left to lose. Frado and Patrick both can lose 50% or more of their starting weight, but can Ada?

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8pics View Post
    And I actually thought this season didn't have too much obnoxious game play. Even Brandon didn't bother me as much as some have in the past. The 3 guys stayed true to their allegiance and there's nothing really wrong in that. And they're all big guys who have potential to win.
    They seem like they were open about the alliance and didn't tell people one thing and do another.

vCash
    I was glad Brandon left, especially after the remark he made that Elizabeth, Ada & Mark all tho't the Alliance of Three had their backs. I think Ada was the only one who was aware that the threesome were not to be counted on.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Aw Ada--- ok everybody, you can vote 10 times online for free.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Not when you're in Canada you can't.

Mom and I both agreed on something tonight. From the Seasons we've watched, Patrick's got the cutest little guys we've seen. Loved watching them play w/Daddy w/the TBL Wii game, but seeing the one push Patrick down during his sit ups was priceless.

Congratulations to Ada on breaking Tara's Marathon Record!! I just hope ending up below the Bottom Line on tonight of all nights doesn't set her back, considering everything she's working through relationships wise w/her Family.

I actually liked Frado tonight for the first time since early on and I think a big part of that was Brandon. W/out Brandon around, Frado was reminded of the real reason why he got on the show, to save himself and also for his Family. Major kudos to him for using the gift of Curtis Stone coming, to what I'm sure would have been an At Home Visit, into a huge Charity Fund Raiser w/Curtis and his team doing the cooking for it. Talk about taking the theme for this Season and running w/it.

Wish I could give Ada some votes, but AFAIK, you can't if in Canada and I need to go and hit my bed. Literally!!

vCash
    I'm on the West Coast. Why can't I vote for Ada?

vCash
    I can't either. Guess it was just for a few hours. But I'd be shocked if Ada didn't win the vote. She's like the hero of this season.

vCash
    Oh, maaaan that scene with Ada's parents had me ! When Ada's mom was crying so hard and was like "I didn't know you were so unhappy...", I actually found myself feeling bad for her. I truly think that they were doing (for the most part) what they thought was right, and thought that they were showing Ada love. I hope they all get counselling and can be a happy family. I sooooo hope Ada wins the vote - I can't stand Elizabeth.

Patrick's kids are the cutest little buttons I have ever seen. Them helping with the chores was toooo adorable!

vCash
    West coasters can't vote for Ada? Hmmm... she's a California girl, and that will hurt her for voting.

vCash
    poor Ada. I had a feeling that she wouldn't have a good number, since she's getting close to the end of her weight loss. I really hope she gets into the final.

Frado looks GREAT. Patrick's definitely the front runner, but I could see Frado winning this.

vCash
    I'm in Montana & I was able to cast a few votes for Ada after the show ended last night. I had to wait tho as I think they were still setting it up when I first got on. You had to fill out a lot of info. about yourself each time you voted which is why I didn't do 10 votes. Elizabeth doesn't deserve to be in the final 4 let alone final 3. BTW, why did Ada need 19 lbs to stay above the yellow line but Patrick only needed 21? Did I hear that wrong?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by merrywidow View Post
    BTW, why did Ada need 19 lbs to stay above the yellow line but Patrick only needed 21? Did I hear that wrong?
    When Ada weighed in, she had to beat both Frado's and Elizabeth's numbers to be guaranteed a F3 spot at that time. However since Patrick was the last to be weighed in, he had to beat just Elizabeth's and Ada's numbers to just stay above the yellow line.

ETA: Frado and Patrick were 1000% more tolerable now that Brendan's off the screen.

to all for finishing the marathon (an extra to Ada for breaking the female record!). It was an interesting perspective watching this after having run a marathon vs. past seasons before I had. Can really relate to what they're saying about just keeping going and not giving up. Also, watching the episode last night has kind of planted a thought in the back of my mind about training to run another one...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast