Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    The full episode is online at NBC.com. It was just an hour last night as opposed to 2.
    Did anyone feel satisfied with just getting one hour of the show last night? With such a boring season this is just about right - since I get this show downloaded I always find myself fast forwarding until the juicy parts.

Please let something good happen soon!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    really, the only part of the show I care about is the weigh in. Would much prefer it only be an hour long.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Beach Bum
    vCash
    An hour is plenty.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    I watch some of the training, but mostly FF and check the weigh in.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    An hour is plenty.
    I liked the hour format, but this is a zzzzz season. I don't even have a favorite player yet. I liked Adam and really liked seeing his brother

vCash
    well, I was shocked at the elimination; I thought for sure the girls would leave.

I can't believe how much game play is involved at this stage. Fredo to me seems like the mafia boss, controlling who is staying and leaving. Both contestants look great today.

I wish BL would just take away the prize money and focus on the weight loss. People are forgetting why they are there and people at home (or I believe they are) tuning out.

vCash
    Last night was pretty uncomfortable. From Bob and Jillian ganging up on that one girls' team (I know they are there to create drama, but that was a little much), to the Frado/Aaron fight (Frado is really on some kind of power trip). I also agree 2 hours is too long and if I didn't have my laptop to distract me during the boring parts, I wouldn't be able to bear it. Brendan and Patrick seem ok, Ada and Jessica are my faves.

vCash
    Hi all, Just thought you might be interested in a live chat with Ali Vincent on prevention.com at 12:30 EST today!

http://www.prevention.com/ali-vincen...at/index.shtml

Hope to see you there!

vCash
    For once I decided to come into the show late and I missed something interesting!
    I tuned in just as Brendan was choosing his partner.

All the editing made it clear no women would be leaving - I only wish Brendan's team had been below the yellow line and gone home, for karmas sake.

Agree that the pile on of jillian/Bob onto Elizabeth and whoever was OTT and felt totally contrived. One of the women had this look on her face that was pure shock. Tell me that kind of tactic doesn't hinder someone's ability to do well on the ranch.

Don't know that Bob's LIVE!!!!!!! check-in with the eliminated contestants was worth it either. Great to see them both doing so well, but all that rigamarole for that? I will admit that I did the 25 jumping jacks when Bob told me to though
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Lisa said it at the weigh-in. She & Elizabeth are merely place holders until Fredo, Brendan & Patrick get rid of everyone else. Then they'll be dumped or one of them might have to compete against the men in the final with no hope of winning a physical or weight loss challenge. Personally, I can't stand either Fredo or Brendan. I'd like to see Ada, Mark or Patrick win.

vCash
    Totally rooting for Ada

vCash
    I just pray that one of the three mafia bosses fall below the line next week because I want one of them to go... the women and the red guy should see the writing on the wall and understand that they have to ban together... otherwise they are gone.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I liked the hour format, but this is a zzzzz season. I don't even have a favorite player yet.
    Neither do I. I guess I'd like for Ada to make the finals. But I don't really care. I never like the game play people very much, and this season has been all about game play. But the game players are not psycho enough to attract my attention either.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    I Loved the Bob LIVE part, he was tweeting about where he was at, so it was easy to figure who got eliminated. I liked that Jessica/Ada beat the guys on building a sugar tower, especially since the mafia boys were so confident in their masterplans.

Most of my co-workers forgot to watch--they are bored with this season too.

I'm going to enjoy watching the mafia boys turn on each other, hopefully this will come soon!

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I'm going to enjoy watching the mafia boys turn on each other, hopefully this will come soon!
    From your lips to God's ears, as I'm so sick and tired of the both of them. Frado telling Aaron to stop talking? I'm sorry but that was a turn off to me and I was tempted to turn off the TV. Mom was watching w/me, so couldn't do that as she wanted to see what ended up happening. As contrived as the entire thing w/Lisa and Elizabeth was, at the same time you had to know *something* was coming thanks to Lisa and her whining about wanting to go home.

I honestly don't know why Bob wastes his time w/that one, as we all know she's going to gain whatever weight back that she's lost. She just doesn't get it. Kudos to her though for calling the Mafia Squad on what their game plan is and she's right too. Who would you be more proud of winning over? The weak links in the house or the strongest? It's a valid point and about time someone brought that up.

I'm now very clearly on the Ada bandwagon. Hope she takes it all!!

vCash
    I am going to vomit if one of the males wins this season. Well, Mark might be okay, but Fredo, Brendan, or Patrick? Hate them all so much.

Go Ada.

vCash
    Ada FTW!!!!!! Wheeeeee.
    Crazy about sports!

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Joining the growing chorus here. Ada FTW!!!!

vCash
    Joining the Amazing Ada fan club! She kicked butt this week.

vCash
    I know the feeling that Ada gets with respect to not getting a video from the family. I'm wondering if her family feels bad for not sending a video or is more distant with her for being portrayed as cold and heartless. Ada is an amazing person that I can't believe that her family didn't send a video. Did the show not reach out to her friends?

I'm totally with FridgeBreak on his thoughts regarding the boys. Ada for the win!!! BUT I'm worried that she's losing so much weight that she's not going to have more weight to lose and will be voted out soon.

Jessica looks after her makeover.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast