Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

vCash

And The Worst Hambuger Is....

Drum roll.............................................. .

McDonald's?
    The basic burger was one 3.5-ounce patty with pickle slices, bits of chopped raw onion, and a dab of ketchup and mustard, served on a lightly browned bun. The meat tasted mild and more greasy than beefy. It was easier to bite through than the Five Guys patty and was uniformly round and brownish-gray. The major flavor came from the toppings. The bun was airy and bland.
    The more expensive their burgers are, the better they taste, tis true....

http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/y.../best-burgers/ I miss Carl's Jr. and Hardees.....they don't have them in PA, or not in Philly at least. I cannot believe Checkers isn't on here .

Discuss.

vCash
    I love Backyard Burgers. They got a pretty good rating

vCash
    Fuddrucker's is great to IMO, but none are near me....and I must say, the mom & pop places downtown are awful.

Flamers makes great ones as well.

vCash
    I'm here to verify the amazingness of the In-in-Out burger (and they're CHEAP, too). I lived in Cali up until three years ago, and boy do I miss them. It's a testament to In-in-Out that their burger ranked highest along with a national chain even though they only have restaurants in four states.

I think White Castle burgers are nastier than Miccy D's, and that's saying lot.

vCash
    All-American Burger in Massapequa (AKA "Home of the Baldwin Bros"). During summer, the line is around the block and up the street. Double cheeseburger with onion rings and a shake, mmmmmm. SO worth the schlep.

vCash
    I just tried a "5 Guys" burger for the 1st time last week and was hooked!

vCash
    Five Guys' bacon cheeseburgers are awesome (even if heart-attack inducing)! As far as fast food goes, Checker's burgers are pretty good. McDonald's are absolutely pathetic.

vCash
    Now I want a burger!
    Haunting the Princess of Pink since 20/07/11...

vCash
    When I was in HS I worked at a McDonalds and we used to have this one guy come in all the time and order Big Macs, but instead of the middle bun, he would get a McChicken patty. *Insert vomit icon here*

vCash
    Always thought mcd's burgers sucked, so glad this has now been confirmed.

The best ones are at burger king or applebees.

vCash
    A&W

that is all.

No no, I mean A&W is the best.
    Last edited by pat c; 09-12-2010 at 02:28 AM.

vCash
    McDonald's definitely is not the best. IMO, they are palatable and fairly tasty when in a rush. They can't compare though to Wendy's and my personal favorite, Burger King. I love a good whopper.

Five Guys is awesome too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spareoom View Post
    I think White Castle burgers are nastier than Miccy D's, and that's saying lot.
    My Aunt Phyllis (the Vanessa Williams of Semi-Hos) thinks White Castle is the best.....I was not impressed when I tried them in AC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    I just tried a "5 Guys" burger for the 1st time last week and was hooked!
    I also lurve their fries.....our locan In&Out closed, mainly 'cause Five Guys was up the street and outsold them 2-1.

Some place competitive and athletic, but ultimately more like an audition than anything else.
    vCash
    Aren't Hardee's and Carl's Jr just different names for literally the same thing?

If I construct a Five Guy's Burger the same as an In-N-Out Burger, I would feel disappointed I did not have an In-N-Out Burger. However, all the extras available at Five Guy's make it worth it. Besides Five Guy's gives me motivation to eat a lower calorie meal because I will never eat their potato peel flavored fries ever again, although I love In-N-Out fries, especially well done fries.
    Last edited by bardtoob; 09-12-2010 at 12:04 AM.

vCash
    I nominate the British version of the hamburger. "Wimpys" are ghastly.
    There's a 5 Guys near my hairdresser's. I'll have to stop there and check it out.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spareoom View Post
    I'm here to verify the amazingness of the In-in-Out burger (and they're CHEAP, too). I lived in Cali up until three years ago, and boy do I miss them. It's a testament to In-in-Out that their burger ranked highest along with a national chain even though they only have restaurants in four states.
    I tried In-Out 2x and both times I asked for the burger well done and they were never well done, pink in the middle. I have never went back since.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    In-n-out is da bomb. My favorite is protein style.

I've had BK only a handful of times in my life and every single time it made me sick. I also think it's the worst-tasting of all the fast food burgers.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    BK doesn't bother me too much - I prefer flame-broiled to fried.

in my underground bunker plotting your downfall
    vCash
    Five Guys is my favorite. President Obama stopped in at the one near where I work and bought about 75 for his staff and the press following him around.

I don't eat any other fast food burgers. McDonald's tastes more like cardboard than meat. I can't stand the thought of Wendy's after finding something in my burger that looked like an aorta. I nearly threw up then and am feeling queasy now just thinking about it. Shudder.

I like McDonald's french fries.
    When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed."
    Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F

vCash
    I love Five Guys...Wendy's...Cookout...I think those are the main ones. Burger King seems to add flavoring to make it seem like they're charbroiled, but I don't actually believe they are lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast