Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by REO View Post
    According to Evan he's not sure Johnny is even male. But then he's not sure what a mongoose is or if his dance is a Viennese or Vietnamese waltz so I wouldn't give his opinion too much credence.
    OT: Calling it the "Vietnamese Waltz" is a long-running joke in the ballroom world, to the point announcers during day sessions at comps will say it just to see if anyone's listening.

OnT: I really don't care if they give Johnny a human rights award or not. Most awards up to and including things like the Nobel Peace Prize are about appearances, not achievement, except in the case of very rare individuals like Mother Theresa (the ones who don't care if they ever get awards or not and just keep plugging away at their works.) Johnny's certainly no less deserving of it than most people who get these kinds of things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    OT: Calling it the "Vietnamese Waltz" is a long-running joke in the ballroom world, to the point announcers during day sessions at comps will say it just to see if anyone's listening.
    LOL I didn't know that. They must have confused him because he asked Anna during an interview which it was.

vCash
    Story with a quote from Figure Skaters Online: http://figureskatersonline.com/news/...ibility-award/

Please note that Johnny is being honored by the Human Rights Campaign Seattle, not the national Human Rights Campaign. (Still a tremendous honor nonetheless.) At the National Dinner in October, the Campaign will honor Lee Daniels, the producer and director of Precious and Monster Ball, with the national Visibility Award and Grammy winner Pink with the Ally for Equality Award.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234