Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    care bear - danke schön and German is no problem. What Dytrt said in the Bild article really has me scratching my head. I can't decide if that's denial or stupidity talking. Eu.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by care bear View Post
    Yes he is. Sorry, it is only in German http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karel_Fajfr
    but you can translate it with coogle translator.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    care bear - danke schön and German is no problem. What Dytrt said in the Bild article really has me scratching my head. I can't decide if that's denial or stupidity talking. Eu.
    ITA. It's beyond me how a convicted molester/abuser is allowed back in the sport and is able to be around young girls...

vCash
    Is Vanessa James maybe hard to work with or something? Since things didn't work out with Yannick or Max.. and it seemed like she and Yannick had a lot of promise..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    Is Vanessa James maybe hard to work with or something? Since things didn't work out with Yannick or Max.. and it seemed like she and Yannick had a lot of promise..
    Please, don't start. Otherise you may get us another post full of exclamation marks.

vCash
    As much as I regret it, and still not commented on by himself nor by his federation: Yannick Ponsero is not skating this season and might have retired for good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sus2850 View Post
    As much as I regret it, and still not commented on by himself nor by his federation: Yannick Ponsero is not skating this season and might have retired for good.
    Pourqoi?
    I shall miss his ... skating.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123