Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    moving right along
    vCash
    Classic Michelle. All of a sudden I miss her really bad. Falling in love all over again.

vCash
    Kwan's second number was really, really nice. I love the section in the end with all the hydroblading and MITF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy_Gumdrops View Post
    I feel that way about him too. I actually liked him initially, but then around his 3rd or 4th season, he just got so meh and the costumes started getting bizarre (and not in an awesome Ice Dance way).
    Exactly how it went for me. The music started getting worse, too, and it just seemed like he never lived up to his promise or fulfilled his talent.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Damn Tufts for offering her admission to grad school.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    I don't like this dress on Tessa. Like it should be cute but there is something wrong with the cutting/gathering that does not flatter her.

vCash
    So no Ashley at all?

vCash
    V&M's skating just seems so...small. They really don't have the performance ability of most of the others in the show.

vCash
    Virtue/Moir are as dull as ever. Will they ever do something other than the "we're young and so in love" schtick? Such talented skaters, such snoozy programs.

More Stephane, please

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    My friend is flying Korean Air in December. I told him it looks like he's in for a VERY sexy flight if those commercials are accurate.
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

vCash
    Holy hell there is too much Johnny hate in here. WTF? My friends and I adore him. He is very much an original and if you don't like him than move on. I can't think of why there needs to be constant criticism of him, his costumes, his music, etc. etc. If he's not your cup of tea and he bothers you that much then shut up and move on. There are plenty of people that love him. He's got almost 71, 000 twitter followers, second to only Yuna and that was a great standing ovation the crowd gave him. There were tons of Johnny signs in the audience. He brings in a huge contingent of fans so he must be doing something right. He was also injured during this performance and was very much in pain. He's been reported in practice to be doing all of his jumps. The striped costume may have made him look bigger but he is not by any means "fat." Jesus, you people are old-fashioned and stuffy as hell.

vCash
    Wonder if all those lights on the screen in the background were ever distracting to the skaters?

Dig the Bulletproof tunic/dress, and I usually hate that super liquid metallic glitter stuff. Not so fond of the black leggings with it, but whatever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_sari View Post
    Holy hell there is too much Johnny hate in here. WTF? My friends and I adore him. He is very much an original and if you don't like him than move on. I can't think of why there needs to be constant criticism of him, his costumes, his music, etc. etc. If he's not your cup of tea and he bothers you that much then shut up and move on. There are plenty of people that love him. He's got almost 71, 000 twitter followers, second to only Yuna and that was a great standing ovation the crowd gave him. There were tons of Johnny signs in the audience. He brings in a huge contingent of fans so he must be doing something right. He was also injured during this performance and was very much in pain. He's been reported in practice to be doing all of his jumps. The striped costume may have made him look bigger but he is not by any means "fat." Jesus, you people are old-fashioned and stuffy as hell.
    Every skater gets their fair share of criticism. You'll have to get used to the fact that your (or anyone's) favorites won't be an exception. This board doesn't exist to just gush over skaters.

vCash
    Maybe if you can't handle criticism of Johnny's skating, you should go to a Johnny forum, and avoid this place. If you don't like it, then don't read. And if you think FSU is stuffy...

I don't think "Bulletproof" suits Yu-Na.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LilJen View Post
    Wonder if all those lights on the screen in the background were ever distracting to the skaters?

Dig the Bulletproof tunic/dress, and I usually hate that super liquid metallic glitter stuff. Not so fond of the black leggings with it, but whatever.
    ITA about the leggings. It would have looked better with flesh colored tights.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Maybe if you can't handle criticism of Johnny's skating, you should go to a Johnny forum, and avoid this place. If you don't like it, then don't read. And if you think FSU is stuffy...

I don't think "Bulletproof" suits Yu-Na.
    FSU is totally stuffy. I feel like I'm being transported to the dark ages when I read these boards. All of that to do over Evan's Body Issue photographs. It's one thing to criticize a skater and it's another thing to nitpick. It feels like Johnny gets nothing but nitpicking from people who are seriously offended or made truly uncomfortable by the way he presents himself.

vCash
    Stephane & Patrick SBS 2A

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_sari View Post
    Aren't you and your friends special. You won't last long at FSU.

vCash
    Tanith's position on that rotational lift has gotten much better. She used to look, I don't know, floppy, on it, but now she's holding her frame much better. L&K really did a lot for their skating.

vCash
    Woooo! It's Seinfeld's puffy shirt X7!!!!

Digging the SBS 2As from Chan and Stephane. New pairs team!

moving right along
    vCash
    my ears.....

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast