Thank you NONKO,they all look nice.
Small article with photos from the trainings
Last edited by vivika1982; 09-18-2010 at 02:04 AM.
Small video announcement
and the scores from the first /on ice/day
Petrova/Sarkisyan - 11.50
The show is on 1tv.ru already .Here is the link for all.
I hope you don't mind if i post only the performances.
Tchernichev/Granovskaya/Ukraine/-presentation on the floor
Vilkova/Shaballin/Russia/-on the floor /song by Maroon 5/
Semenovich/Manucharov -Russia-on the floor
Ditkovskite/Vanagas-Lithuania-on the ice
Navka/Vorobiev-Russia-on the ice
Svetikova/Novitzki -Russia-on the ice
Podolskaya/Marinin-Belaruss-on the floor
Sati Kazanova/Kostomarov-Russia-on the floor
Berezhnaya/Ugolnikov-Russia-on the floor
Kozhevnikova/Yagudin--Russia-on the floor
Tolkalina/Tikhonov-Russia-on the floor
Drobiazko/A.Tchernishev-Ukraine-on the floor
Last edited by vivika1982; 09-19-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Thank you Vivika! It is so generous of you to post links for those of us that are interested in seeing our favorite skaters!
I think this is an interesting format.
Last edited by Asli; 09-20-2010 at 02:26 AM.
Yes, thanks again for posting all of this.
About the floor dances: What do you all think of TAT's tango? Also, it was good to see Shabalin but I didn't like seeing him be so aggressive with the girl pushing her away, and almost dumping her out of the chair. I know it was choreographed but still wasn't what I was used to seeing from the show. I thought some of their moves could have really twisted or bothered his knee so I hope he has his brace on!
When the show first appeared a few years back wasn't it supposed to be more of an elimination show where one couple got the ax each week and then they changed it midway through so that the remaining couples didn't get eliminated?
Thanks a lot, vivika
I liked it, she looks pretty stylish and she shows quite a good amount of ease on the floor considering her age and weight. Her partner seems to be a professional dancer.
Originally Posted by smileyskate
But the dance concept for her ex-student is so silly.
Thank you for the links.
Originally Posted by senorita
Here's more Shabalin
Quick translation (sorry for the mistakes)
- Katya: I have danced since childhood and I am familiar with all styles, especially the one in which we are now beginning to dance. I like the music and this makes it easier. I remember when I met Maxim for the first time and we exchanged greetings. I saw his big strong hands and thought - "no let down here!"
- Max: Dancing on the floor is certainly a risky move for us because on the ice we skate as professional and amateur, whereas here we come out as 2 amateurs, and therefore it seems to me that this takes a lot of courage.
I think that everybody will be curious to try this new format themselves.
- Katya (about Max again): He's very nice! He can calmly teach me things, he doesn't lose his temper and he takes me with some humor. I think everything will be fine.
Short Interview after dance number:
- Host: Maxim, just a few months ago the whole country was watching you at the Olys, was worrying and cheering for you, and celebrated with you when you've become Olympic bronze-medal winner. Now you've left the professional sport and opened up the door to a new big life - how does it suit you?
- Max : It suits me fine! Now I feel perfect and enjoy life and I have time to do things I hadn't time to do before, and I use this time to discover myself in a new role.
Thank you NONKO
Sometimes 1tv.ru is very slow but we can watch the Intro videos on youtube here:
(Admin, would you delete this post? Sorry, I posted this in the wrong thread.)
Last edited by NONKO; 09-22-2010 at 08:14 PM.
I saw Novitski skating with his new partner before to see Khokhlova skate with her new partner, can't believe it!
And their partners have about the same level of experience with ice dancing.
Originally Posted by Ituriel
Originally Posted by Cherub721
Thank you, vivika
The video clips broadcasted on September 19th were put in the Ice Symphony official website.
Photos from taping on September 16th (broadcast on 26th)
Last edited by vivika1982; 09-26-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Love Navka and Alexei Vorobiev together even if she's old enough to be his grandma. I really hope at some point they will be skating to his version of Kalinka.
I don't really think I get what was going on in Zara/Anton's number but I'm not complaining because he looks really good.
Nice Kalinka version and it will suit them well.I can't be so harsh on Navka .Who says hip-hop is only for youngsters.Navka is one hell of hip-hop aunty compare to him but she still got the looks and bust the moves.
Originally Posted by sodapop