Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratfall View Post
    pani..6 and 1/2 days to go to the SD..

As per alilou's post on another thread ,..skatebuzz shoud know by tomorrow if they'll have a feed . Biting my nails.
    But skatebuzz will be geoblocked for me and people didnt download skatebuzz videos at fsvids....
    But hope Canada could watch this competition - it will be very intersting in every discipline. Fingers crossed

And how about our withdrawall game? When they could made this?
    And no information about V-M Canton test for Skate Canada officials - werid

vCash
    I would hope that if they were going to withdraw they'd do it in enough time to allow for a replacement. That'd have to be fairly soon, don't skaters arrive on Monday or Tuesday?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OlieRow View Post
    I would hope that if they were going to withdraw they'd do it in enough time to allow for a replacement. That'd have to be fairly soon, don't skaters arrive on Monday or Tuesday?
    I agree.Its look, like if they will withdraw today or tommorow they couldnt be re-placed? Or all skaters from alternative list made documents to go to Taipei?

vCash
    This article, released late last night, sheds a bit of light on the situation of Tessa and Scott's alternates: Pair dancing with success

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lavenderblue View Post
    This article, released late last night, sheds a bit of light on the situation of Tessa and Scott's alternates: Pair dancing with success
    Thank you!
    Paul and Islam's competition season is likely over. Although, they are the alternate team, so that means they'll continue to train and be prepared in the event that they might have to fill a spot if one of the Canadian dance teams are injured, or can't make it to the world figure skating championships, or the Four Continents event

So they are ready, but when the time, when V-M could be replaced, is over?

vCash
    http://www.skatecanada.ca/tabid/115/...S/Default.aspx
    T-S clip from Summer Test Camp

Scott could be greate ballet dancer

vCash
    Looks like they'll be at 4CC for sure: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/st...oir-debut.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Thank you!
    Paul and Islam's competition season is likely over. Although, they are the alternate team, so that means they'll continue to train and be prepared in the event that they might have to fill a spot if one of the Canadian dance teams are injured, or can't make it to the world figure skating championships, or the Four Continents event

So they are ready, but when the time, when V-M could be replaced, is over?
    As first alternates for 4CC's and worlds, they have to be ready for the possibility of any of the Canadian teams withdrawing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Habs View Post
    Looks like they'll be at 4CC for sure: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/st...oir-debut.html

However, Slipchuk is confident Virtue's lingering shin problems won't prevent her from competing at an elite level

So she still have problems with her shins?
    And Mike Slipchuk saw them only in September. After Nationals Thompson said, they will send officials to Canton to see, how V-M are ready for competitions. So they didnt? And no words from T-S

vCash
    Scott just emailed the CBC last week to confirm they would be at 4 Cont so unless there is a new development in the next few days I would imagine we can take that statement at face value

vCash
    So, CCTV 5 will show only pairs events.
    Fuji TV - men and women http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...t=77379&page=3

People, who are not canadians, need to waite, when someone could download video from CBC and no chance to watch SD

vCash
    However, Slipchuk is confident Virtue's lingering shin problems won't prevent her from competing at an elite level

So she still have problems with her shins?
    And Mike Slipchuk saw them only in September. After Nationals Thompson said, they will send officials to Canton to see, how V-M are ready for competitions. So they didnt? And no words from T-S
    "They've always tried different styles," said Slipchuk, who first saw the programs at Skate Canada's training camp back in September.

It says he FIRST saw them in September. I'm sure that Mike or other officials have seen them since.

vCash
    Still no news from Skatebuzz..this is getting really tense..Aaaargh !

pani , don't panic over the phrase "lingering shin problems"..the problem did linger after the first operation , as everyone now knows , so the writer was probably the one to use that word ( lingering ) in reference to what already happened, not Slipchuk speaking of what is going on now.

They're apparently able to train much more now, so it's too soon to worry too much. I'm sure they're watching the situation very closely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratfall View Post
    Still no news from Skatebuzz..this is getting really tense..Aaaargh !

pani , don't panic over the phrase "lingering shin problems"..the problem did linger after the first operation , as everyone now knows , so the writer was probably the one to use that word ( lingering ) in reference to what already happened, not Slipchuk speaking of what is going on now.

They're apparently able to train much more now, so it's too soon to worry too much. I'm sure they're watching the situation very closely.
    We could discuss her problems after we will see there skating - i agree with this
    look, like we didnt have chance to see there SD at all and D only from not-live CBC report. And only canadians will see this

vCash
    http://www.skatecanada.ca/tabid/115/...S/Default.aspx
    T-S clip from Summer Test Camp

Scott could be greate ballet dancer
    That video doesn't work for me? Is anyone else having problems?

vCash
    It's also been posted on YouTube.

vCash
    Virtue and Moir were profiled in the CTV Olympic Anniversary special this evening. There was a little bit of training footage from this year. It makes me even more excited to see their new programs!!! The latin dance looks very fast.

vCash
    The show was great. I was shocked how much we got to see of their FD. Not much in the way of spoilers, but just to be on the safe side...

Spoiler

In short, looking forward to seeing it in its entirety.

vCash
    Thank you, manhn!!!!
    Look, like they show big part of there FD.
    There first lift from Mahler not my favorite, but will see, how it look in new FD.
    As for last lift - this was there lift from LA show at anchor, where Tessas hand was around Scotts neck?
    And how they look overall - i mean they are slow, or fast, did they show ome cool latin moves in FD?
    Sorry for a lot off questions. Hope someonewill upload this video.
    Cant waite to see there FD.

vCash
    They were definitely not looking slow in the clips. The Latin flavor was great, especially from Scott, and there was an AMAZING lift that I'm still trying to figure out with him in a camel position and her seemingly draped over his back. I looked at this several times and I'm still not exactly sure how it works. There were a couple of views of it: one was on the floor, and the second on the ice. Maybe someone else can describe it better.

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast