Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
Results 1,041 to 1,043 of 1043
    vCash
    Tessa's comments: very press-release-y.

She says that this was a bump in the road; there was "lingering pain" throughout practice before going to Taipei City (is it Taipei City or just Taipei? She adds the city) and that the muscle just "spasmed up" on her. She/they are very disappointed, but they got good practice this week, good feedback from the judges, and are "right on track" for worlds.

--Scott reiterates (not Moir, the CBC sports announcer) that this is unrelated to the compartment syndrome.

Does anyone think that if they choose to skate this next season, the fact that the pattern in the SD will be Rhumba?

vCash
    Ugh! Poor Tessa, girl can't catch a break. I pulled up the program on YouTube and saw it was only 2min and knew something was up. Hopefully she'll get well soon, but take the time to heal.

On the bright side, I enjoyed the part of the program we saw. Very much a deviation from their typical style, if only they can Have a program like that for a complete season...

Quote Originally Posted by Proustable View Post
    Does anyone think that if they choose to skate this next season, the fact that the pattern in the SD will be Rhumba?
    If they did keep it (which I realize is jumping way ahead) could they combine it with the Rhumba SD in order to not have 2 Latin programs?

vCash
    this thread has over 1000 posts now. seriously needs to be closed and a new one opened

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253