Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjev View Post
    He has proven many times that he can overcome barriers, have anyone seen him here?:

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/o...hy45/Snap1.jpg

From past weekend show in China, he's Biellmanning (or half-Biellmanning) at almost 28!, please, some of you may not like him, but anyone should accept this is something noteworthy.
    Once you are flexible, if you maintain it like he has you will always have it.

http://www.humorhour.com/pictures/h256.jpg

I think the ISU is mad because he flaked out of worlds and later did a show, they did lose a lot of money esp with Evan not being their either. Not enough people care about Weir, sorry.

I think he is a great competitor. I think his choreography could use a ton of work, it's getting really ugly…but if he wants and can skate in Sochi he should be allowed too. I really think he was treated differently that other skaters on this issue.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    How did they lose money by Plushenko or Lysacek not appearing? The TV contracts were all set -- as far as I know, they don't come with appearance clauses -- and many of the tickets for Worlds are pre-sold. Did the Eurosport advertisers suddenly pull out when either skater decided not to compete?
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by julieann View Post
    Once you are flexible, if you maintain it like he has you will always have it.
    Yes, he is very flexible, that had been always the reason he is one of the few that can actually do it.

But, if this is the only reason, why does practically all of them who are capable of Biellmann stop doing it at certain age?
    Even he has been unable for some years because of injuries. Everybody, including fans, assumed he had lost it, and now, all of the sudden, he's doing it again!

I just used it as an example of the "No, he can't..... wait..... he's doing it!" phenomenon that oftenly happens with Plush

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjev View Post

He had just recently declared in an interview that somehow he feels good about the Vancouver 'lose' because there's still a dream for him to pursue.
    That's really nice to hear... do you know if there's a translation of that interview anywhere?

He has proven many times that he can overcome barriers, have anyone seen him here?:

From past weekend show in China, he's Biellmanning (or half-Biellmanning) at almost 28!, please, some of you may not like him, but anyone should accept this is something noteworthy.
    That IS amazing, especially with the groin injuries he has had. Most men don't even do that move, period. Beautiful pic. Love it!

vCash

Thumbs up

WOW! Where did that come from? He seems to be in great shape. I actually start to think that he will be back and competitive for Sochi! I´d love that. He has more power than anyone before. You gotta respect him even if you´re not a fan. When almost all other olympic gold medalists quickly disappear from the scene, he keeps fighting. He is doing amazing things for the sport.

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulli View Post
    You gotta respect him even if you´re not a fan.
    Nope. No we don't. Especially if he continues to be the Brett Favre of skating.
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    That's really nice to hear... do you know if there's a translation of that interview anywhere?
    Yes, there is, but I must find the link, I'll post it or send it to you later

Quote Originally Posted by Ulli
    When almost all other olympic gold medalists quickly disappear from the scene, he keeps fighting. He is doing amazing things for the sport.

vCash
    ... He is doing amazing things for the sport.
    Really? What amazing things is he doing?
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    Oh comeon, he did the spiral right before a 3Lutz, there is more transitions in this program than the whole last season altogether

Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    And you're rolling your eyes at me because??? And what does a column of "V"s signify?
    Actually it was just arrows to show the rule of Isu needed and not any exception to the rule because he is Plushenko, nothing more meaningful or deeper than just that
    Last edited by senorita; 09-10-2010 at 11:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
    Nope. No we don't. Especially if he continues to be the Brett Favre of skating.
    Ouch...I think most people would love to have either of their careers.

vCash
    I "like" the use of "we" to support something we want to say like it is the common feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Naaathing much, last time I heard, he decided to open a chain with teddy bears in Japan as a career

vCash

WOW! Where did that come from? He seems to be in great shape. I actually start to think that he will be back and competitive for Sochi! I´d love that. He has more power than anyone before. You gotta respect him even if you´re not a fan. When almost all other olympic gold medalists quickly disappear from the scene, he keeps fighting. He is doing amazing things for the sport.
    Yes,it looks like his form now is not bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuzstHaPyRk&feature=fvwk
    This summer in Japan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parasolka View Post

This summer in Japan.
    Wow, what a beautiful program. Plush is indeed looking VERY strong right now. And, the pic of the Biellman spiral ... love it.

vCash
    Wow he just FLEW into that spin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parasolka View Post

This summer in Japan.
    Awesome!

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzisk8tr View Post
    and I wore all that makeup to make me look younger and prettier.
    Yeah, we saw in your video link:

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by senorita View Post
    Actually it was just arrows to show the rule of Isu needed and not any exception to the rule because he is Plushenko, nothing more meaningful or deeper than just that
    The point that was made in his interview: before skaters got only warnings for similar violations. He was the first one who lost eligibility. It looks like he IS an exception.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    You underestimate Piseev.
    You underestimate Piseev. He's been around a lot longer that Putin and he's survived being fired.
    We heard the first time.
    blah blah blah
    DL:

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    To man up the sport.

Good words and a very beautiful pic.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    The point that was made in his interview: before skaters got only warnings for similar violations. He was the first one who lost eligibility. It looks like he IS an exception.
    He says in the interview that he skated because he didn't want to pull out of the shows again. The reason he pulled out of the shows the first time was because the ISU told the Russian Federation that they would sanction the Federation for giving him permission to skate, since it was in clear violation of their rules for a skater pulling out of GP. It was clear from their actions at that time that they would not tolerate a violation regarding shows. I'd call that a warning.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast