Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by senorita View Post
    Amazing photos from Davos shows
    a slideshow with all skaters, the pics are awesome
    http://www.swiss-image.ch/slideshow/#eisgala2011a
    Gorgeous slideshow; thanks for posting the link. All those pictures of the rolls made me hungry, though. Who was the guy in the white suit with the pants that were too long?

vCash
    Amazing photos from Davos shows
    a slideshow with all skaters, the pics are awesome
    http://www.swiss-image.ch/slideshow/#eisgala2011a
    Really enjoyed that. Thanks for posting the link, senorita.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciocio View Post
    And this guy is Yana´s ex husband! I´m sure Misskarne can find an appropriate saying for him too.
    http://i53.tinypic.com/35asl5d.jpg
    I believe this one involves a tree defined as not handsome and hitting branches of it.

Cheers for hte slideshow, senorita! Beautiful pics!

Thunder & Lightning!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciocio View Post
    In my opinion Plushy and his ex wife were/are both immature. I´ve heard their son´s surname is Ermak, not Plushenko, is it true?

I agree that in any relationship, both people are responsible if is doesn't work out.

As for his sons name, it is Ermak. When he was born, Evgeni went to the hospital to pick up Masha & Egor and she had already left with her parents (not telling him). She put the name on the birth certificate changing it from what they had chosen. (Evgeni battled this in court, but with her Father's wealth, influence & position he lost) Then her family kept him from seeing his son for 4 months.
    I also saw a video of Evgeni & his family outside of her residence trying to see him for his birthday. Originally she had agreed, but refused to answer the phone or let the family in once she knew his parents & sister were there celebrate his birthday. Evgeni actually remained fairly calm while repeatedly calling her to at least let him drop off his gifts. (not to mention that his family was standing in the pouring rain waiting).

I think it is very sad when someone puts a child in the middle. It usually comes back to bite you.

But, from some of the reports I have heard, things have improved and he sees his son regularly. I really hope so.

Mind you, I am not saying Evgeni was blameless in his failed marrige (he has admitted this himself). It takes two to make a relationship work, and I don't think either of them was ready to take on the responsibility of marriage

No one is perfect, we can only hope that both of them have matured and put their son first.
    Peace & Love, Gypsy
    Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Absolutely fantastic photos! It looks like the photographer went to great trouble with lots of post-production refinements (totally black backgrounds, etc) -which makes them pieces of art. Bravo!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I agree that in any relationship, both people are responsible if is doesn't work out.

As for his sons name, it is Ermak. When he was born, Evgeni went to the hospital to pick up Masha & Egor and she had already left with her parents (not telling him). She put the name on the birth certificate changing it from what they had chosen. (Evgeni battled this in court, but with her Father's wealth, influence & position he lost) Then her family kept him from seeing his son for 4 months.
    I also saw a video of Evgeni & his family outside of her residence trying to see him for his birthday. Originally she had agreed, but refused to answer the phone or let the family in once she knew his parents & sister were there celebrate his birthday. Evgeni actually remained fairly calm while repeatedly calling her to at least let him drop off his gifts. (not to mention that his family was standing in the pouring rain waiting).

I think it is very sad when someone puts a child in the middle. It usually comes back to bite you.

But, from some of the reports I have heard, things have improved and he sees his son regularly. I really hope so.

Mind you, I am not saying Evgeni was blameless in his failed marrige (he has admitted this himself). It takes two to make a relationship work, and I don't think either of them was ready to take on the responsibility of marriage

No one is perfect, we can only hope that both of them have matured and put their son first.
    Although it is necessary to tint surely that all this information is of the version that Plushenko has given to the mass media.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Last edited by let`s talk; 02-16-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Thunder & Lightning!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calica View Post
    Although it is necessary to tint surely that all this information is of the version that Plushenko has given to the mass media.
    Actually this information came to me from a Yagudin fan who cannot stand Plushenko and thinks he is an arrogant jerk. (Which surprised me!)

She is the one who found the video and followed the story overseas. (I am in the USA)

I just think it is too bad that there is a child in the middle. No child should ever be put in that position.

Both parents need keep their childs best interests first. (Both Evgeni & Masha) Neither one of them is faultless.

And senorita thanks for the awsome link to the slide show!!
    Peace & Love, Gypsy
    Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Actually this information came to me from a Yagudin fan who cannot stand Plushenko and thinks he is an arrogant jerk. (Which surprised me!)
    Excuse me, I do not say that you lie, say that the information that you exhibit is the version that Plushenko gives to the press.

I remembed the videos (and the article) and Maria would let Evgeni see his son but without her ex-in-laws (because Evgeni's mother was talking so adversely about her to the media) . Instead, he ordered the whole press there and refused to meet his son .

Señorita, beautiful photos, really, really beautiful
    Do you know if have videos?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post

Really enjoyed watching that, thanks for posting!

vCash
    Well he is the on of two involved in this baby, instead of yellow media and the kind, fan, no fans opinions , you name it, it is probably more accurate to listen to the parent actually involved. Actually it is better to not listen anything about this story but anyway.. I m sure Maria will have her own version. If her story is totally different than his where does it come from that her story must be the true one and that Plushenko lies about it? What would it serve to say in public your son calls you an uncle anyway?He has said he doesnt want to take the baby away from his mum, s oit doresnt look like he seeks for the full custody and wants the press on his side. Plu has grown up without parents since 11, i would say there must be things in thbe story we dont know and ..we d better not find out anywya.
    The story about the baby name it is rather validated though cause in the beginning the baby was called and was refereed to press as Christian Plushenko which was strange for me cause I didnt know you can change the first name also.

Forgot, I found these from AOI on facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...60966500611603
    Last edited by senorita; 02-16-2011 at 08:51 PM.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Maria would let Evgeni see his son but without her ex-in-laws (because Evgeni's mother was talking so adversely about her to the media) .
    A child is a separate individual with the set of human rights. He is neither a possession of his mother, nor the biological product of her uterus. Her issues with her ex-relations shall not limit the kid's right established by law- the right to see his grandfather, grandmother, brothers, sisters and other relations. The only way when this right could be canceled or limited by a court ruling is if the kid's relation in question is a drug addict, or a chronic alcoholic, or a child abuser. Masha is not within her rights when she bans her son to see his granny, traditionally one of the closest relation for Russian kids.
    in the beginning the baby was called and was refereed to press as Christian Plushenko which was strange for me cause I didnt know you can change the first name also.
    It's possible even for an adult to change his/her name fully, including the first name. When a child's last name is changed from one parent's into another's, the certificate of changing the last name is issued by the Family Register office, while the birth certificate is the same as issued originally. When the birth name in full is changed, either of a kid or of an adult, the certificate of changing the name is issued too plus a new birth certificate is issued where the name in full is written as a new one. The original birth certificate with the originally given name is canceled and sit in Family Register's archives.
    The paper job is different but it's possible to change the first name. I don't know what paper job exactly was done in Plush's kid's case. But his son's name shouldn't have been changed without his agreement (see my previous post here).

Menshov is invited by Plush to skate in the show devoted to Mishin's 70yo honor (from baltinfo.ru)

vCash
    Good for Menshov. Perks of being Russian champion.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Congratulations to a senior lieutenant Plushenko (and all Russian men hanging around) on the Defender of the Fatherland Day!
    pics (last year):
    http://visualrian.com/images/item/597308

vCash
    Congratulations to a senior lieutenant Plushenko (and all Russian men hanging around) on the Defender of the Fatherland Day!
    pics (last year):
    http://visualrian.com/images/item/597308
    Awww, yay! Makes me chuckle a little that he's a reserve senior lieutenant. I can only half imagine him in uniform. The other half of me thinks he'll bedazzle it first.

Banned Member
    vCash
    The show that Plush is organizing for Mishin's 70yo birthday is officially announced. The cast: Plush, Urmanov, Lambiel, Weir, K/S, Liza, Gachinski, others and ... Mishin&Moskvina will be also skating.
    http://www.fskating.spb.ru/index.php...=article&id=91
    Berezhnaya/Sikharulidze will skate in Igor Bobrins' show, together with Plush, Kavaguti/Smirnov, Lambiel on March 3rd. I hope they will join Mishin's show on March 8th too. Unlike Lambiel, Plush and K/S they are still not announced in the cast. But in Russia they sometimes decide things at the last minute, which is so exciting!

Btw, before the Mishin's show there will be children's competitions, where 40 kids (born before 2000 group; and born in 1998-1999 groups) will fight for the Mishin's cup!
    Last edited by let`s talk; 02-24-2011 at 03:39 AM.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Berezhnaya/Sikharulidze will skate in Igor Bobrins' show, together with Plush, Kavaguti/Smirnov, Lambiel on March 3rd. I hope they will join Mishin's show on March 8th too. Unlike Lambiel, Plush and K/S they are still not announced in the cast. But in Russia they sometimes decide things at the last minute, which is so exciting!

Btw, before the Mishin's show there will be children's competitions, where 40 kids (born before 2000 group; and born in 1998-1999 groups) will fight for the Mishin's cup!
    I hope B/S skate in Mishin's show.

Good luck to all of the kids. What a great way to and honor him.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

Banned Member
    vCash
    Plush with Yana on an extreme test drive, ice and mountains (pics):
    http://spb.kp.ru/photo/gallery/29957/
    It's really freezing there...

vCash

Please be careful, Plushy and Yana!

I do dirt rallying; it is dangerous. All motorsport is. Tarmac rallying is more dangerous, but snow and ice rallying is the most dangerous of all. Especially in not-proper cars like these.

vCash
    Evgeny said he prepares programs for next season with Zhulin and Orshulyak. and it will be something really unexpected from him.
    http://www.baltinfo.ru/2011/02/28/Ev...v-Sochi-190647

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast