Since there is a thread for speculating on what’s next (new coach, etc.) for Yu-Na, what would be the things in store for Orser until Sochi?
- Will he become Mao’s coach eventually;
- Will he be coaching some newcomers, but not Mao;
- Will he be directing IMG shows in Japan;
- Are they going to dump him somewhere down the road, with their needs already served by him separating Yu-Na from his team (count the dressmaker too).
Looking back at the incident of the past week:
- He gave Yu-Na a blitz.
- He said he was let go out of the blue without proper reasons. Yu-Na told differently, that everyone involved had been aware of the situation. Adam Rippon said, “we've known about the situation longer than the general public, and we've had time to deal with it." Tony Wheeler’s blog post also mentioned the similar thing.
- He went on to disclose her music without discussion or consent.
Was he simply mad since, like his words, he felt disrespected by the mom’s sudden notice without giving a proper chance for him to rearrange his plans? Or were there opportunities presented to him, the kind that is big enough for him to dump on Yu-Na so easily?
What are your thoughts on what’s next for Orser?