vCash

Blumberg passes on 'art of the edge' to Evora, Ladwig

U.S. pair silver medalists take on "Nessun Dorma"

"I can hear the groaning now," Jim Peterson, the team's primary coach and choreographer, said. "A few years ago, I would have said maybe they weren't ready for it. Now, the way they execute pair elements -- and the way the audience reacts to them - I think it will be a great, strong piece for them."
    Article - by Lynn Rutherford, IceNetwork News
    There is nothing more captivating in this world than a woman's form gracing the ice in skating boots. It's simply sensational!

vCash
    Great article. I love that they are working with Judy. It's the small things that help to build a great program and edge work means a lot. Really so happy for them with their success and looking forward to a great season for them. Crossing my fingers!
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

vCash
    Yay for Amanda and Mark, I can't wait to see them.
    This is going to be an exiting season for pairs in USA and Russia.

vCash
    With Blumberg's help, the two are pushing the envelope with their step sequences, trying to rack up enough difficult rockers, Choctaws and turns to get Level 4. At Champs Camp -- held in the mile-high Colorado Springs' World Arena -- that effort left Ladwig a bit breathless.
    Sounds like another super slower-than-molasses-put-me-to-sleep step sequence

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Mark and Amanda currently grace the August/Sept. cover of USFS' SKATING magazine and their article can be read online (click on "Current Issue" link): http://www.usfsa.org/Story.asp?id=44953

Bringing Albinoni Back
    vCash
    I love their music choices for this year! And I've always enjoyed Judy's work. Can't wait to see it.

Searching for Sergei Verbillo's lost stache
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Sounds like another super slower-than-molasses-put-me-to-sleep step sequence
    Let's hope not. But regardless i'm glad they are working with an ice dancer on step sequences, something I think all pairs skaters should consider (Pairs spins too!!)