Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pj Kwong's Blog

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mevrouw View Post
    Perhaps detailed discussion of a particular skater or team could be taken out to an appropriate thread? This one is about PJ Kwong's blog.
    My apologies. Many thanks to PJ for writing up her blog!

vCash

vCash
    Thanks! I'm glad Kevin went back to Shae-Lynn Bourne for choreography. His short program last year seemed like a definite improvement. I hope he can land the quad loop too!

vCash
    Ditto on that karen. I'm looking forward to seeing him at Skate Canada. He's come a long way in that last while and it appears that he has an admirable work ethic.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    quad loop??? Wow, that would be impressive!

vCash
    Kevin back with Shae-Lynn can only be considered a good thing when you think back to how much improved he was last season compared to previous ones. Shae brings out the "skater" in him as opposed to him being just a jumping bean.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    She also designs programs that seem to pull out HIS personality rather than trying to layer a false one on top. That - for me - is why the program she choreographed worked so well.

vCash

more blogs...update

Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post
    One more and
    Her blog about non-canadian skaters are interesting as well. I'm hoping to see B. Joubert
    Hi again everyone I tried to get to Brian Joubert when he was in TO but didn't have any luck I have one in the works about Scott Moir alone - just got a confirmation from Jeremy Ten to talk to him and have put the word out to Shawn Sawyer...I have really enjoyed doing them and getting to ask and write about what i want (and what I hope would be interesting to y'all) Am restricted by my blog program to 3,000 characters which makes it a bit more of a challenge...am going to keep at it as much as possible during the season as well as anything else I write for anyone esle - it looks as if I will be writing for CBC and just confirmed last week - International Figure Skating Magazine - should e a fun season for me Stay tuned and thanks again for the support! Pj

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingpj View Post
    Hi again everyone I tried to get to Brian Joubert when he was in TO but didn't have any luck I have one in the works about Scott Moir alone - just got a confirmation from Jeremy Ten to talk to him and have put the word out to Shawn Sawyer...I have really enjoyed doing them and getting to ask and write about what i want (and what I hope would be interesting to y'all) Am restricted by my blog program to 3,000 characters which makes it a bit more of a challenge...am going to keep at it as much as possible during the season as well as anything else I write for anyone esle - it looks as if I will be writing for CBC and just confirmed last week - International Figure Skating Magazine - should e a fun season for me Stay tuned and thanks again for the support! Pj
    Wow!! Thanks for your reply & info!!!
    I'm having great time reading your blog, hearing brand new updates of various skaters Can't wait to hear about Scott, Jeremy and Shawn along with other media I hope you'll have exciting season!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingpj View Post
    Hi again everyone I tried to get to Brian Joubert when he was in TO but didn't have any luck I have one in the works about Scott Moir alone - just got a confirmation from Jeremy Ten to talk to him and have put the word out to Shawn Sawyer...
    Oh, too bad about Brian - he's been so quiet this off-season and I was hoping to learn more about his new programs and choreographers, and his future plans.

I have really enjoyed doing them and getting to ask and write about what i want (and what I hope would be interesting to y'all) Am restricted by my blog program to 3,000 characters which makes it a bit more of a challenge...am going to keep at it as much as possible during the season as well as anything else I write for anyone esle - it looks as if I will be writing for CBC and just confirmed last week - International Figure Skating Magazine - should e a fun season for me Stay tuned and thanks again for the support! Pj
    That's wonderful! Looking forward to reading your articles.

vCash
    PJ, you are a gem of the highest quality. Thanks for all you do.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    That's wonderful, PJ. It's great catching up with current and former competitive skaters.

vCash

Hi P.J.

Thank you so much for all you do....its great to read about our athletes... How about doing some on the retired ones. See what they are up to. thank you in advance.

vCash
    images on ice - Figure Skating Photography

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    PJ, you are a gem of the highest quality. Thanks for all you do.
    Adding to the chorus of thanks and applause, for you, PJ!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    Adding to the chorus of thanks and applause, for you, PJ!

vCash
    blog entry on CBC about high performance camp
    http://www.cbc.ca/sports/blogs/pjkwo...ig-season.html

vCash
    Thanks so much for your blogs, PJ! You're awesome.

vCash
    I'm a little disappointed in the coverage of the HPC. We have heard and heard and heard from and about Tessa and Scott and Patrick. What about the others? I'm interested to find out about Jess and Bryce and Meagan and Eric and Cynthia? Anyone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8tingfan30 View Post
    I'm a little disappointed in the coverage of the HPC. We have heard and heard and heard from and about Tessa and Scott and Patrick. What about the others? I'm interested to find out about Jess and Bryce and Meagan and Eric and Cynthia? Anyone?
    Hi....Eric and Meaghan weren't there - I got a great interview with Christy Krall as well as Amelie Lacoste, Diane Szmiett, Mylene Brodeur and John Matattall and just spoke with Jeremy Ten and am looking forward to catching up with Shawn Sawyer shortly as welll as Paige and Rudy - will get to writing them all up as soon as my stubby little fingers can get to them Hope everyone has a great weekend! Pj

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast