Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned Member
    vCash

A letter from a yu-na fan.

Dear Yu-na...

In light of everything that has been happening right now, i would just like to tell you how sorry i am that you had to go through all this.
    I know this is a very difficult season for you, and i hope and pray that you will come out through this, mended and healed, the soonest time possible.

Please know that, inspite of the number of people who write here, there are more than thousands out there who are rooting for you, each in their own way.
    You have many people who believe in you, Yu-na, us here are just a few.

I have no doubt in your character of honesty, integrity and humility, which have been so well instilled in you by your family.
    Truly, people like you are very rare nowadays, and because of that, half of the world will surely not understand you and mistake you for something else.
    Please give my sincerest gratitude and appreciation to your parents for bringing you up the way they did.
    For you are such a treasure to behold in this dark, selfish and dishonest place that this world has sadly become.

Being a Christian, i believe without a doubt that the Lord's mighty hand is upon you.
    You may not feel it right now, but He is with you all the way, and that you are never alone with Him by your side.
    Please take courage, Yu-na, do not lose hope in God and in people.
    I pray to see you truly happy once again, and much stronger, wiser and bolder than you ever were before.
    Truly, like Korea, and many other great people thoughout history, out of ashes you can rise to a new and better beginning.
    So please continue to shine forth as a light for all other people out there to follow and aspire for.
    For you are not seen anymore as only a great figure skater who many people admire, but you have become a symbol of how possible it is
    to overcome and push through great adversity, weakness, lack, injustice and cruelty during your precious 19 years.
    I am one of those who have been fortunate enought to have come to know of what you have gone through and experienced in the past,
    before you came to this status in your career, and how you have in every situation, showed such honorable character and worth as a champion and as a person.

Needless to say, in all that is happening right now, people like me who can see you for what and who you really are,
    have the UTMOST belief that, even though so many have other views, you are truly standing up for what is right and true.
    So don't waiver in your faith, Yu-na. You will get through this, because you have righteousness by your side.

I pray that His hand of protection will always be upon you, and that your spirit will even become more beautiful and stronger when all this has come to an end.
    Until then, keep the Faith, and continue to be kind to yourself and to other people.
    The world does not deserve you, Yu-na.
    You are truly an awesome gift to us from the Someone above who knows how a warm, loving, kind, gentle, honest, truthful, generous,
    sincere and dedicated person like you can be such an inspiration to so many. And i have never stopped thanking Him for that ever since.

Be strong, Yu-na.. My prayers are with you.

With Much Love, Respect and Admiration,

- Kevin

vCash
    Minneapolis-
    Letters belong in the mail. Buy a stamp or move to the Trash can.

Some place competitive and athletic, but ultimately more like an audition than anything else.
    vCash
    Oh, no you did not . . .

. . . Admins please close before we are over run.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Here's hoping Yu-na reads the Trash Can.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Not again.

vCash

vCash
    Am I the only one who finds this hilarious?

vCash
    I thought I was a die hard skating fan. Then all these yuna fans pop up and I realize I'm just a mere casual fan. Sigh

vCash
    The world does not deserve you, Yu-na
    When you think about it, comments like the one above are very sad. Where do you have to be in your own head to really believe that? Of course this poster could be completely putting us on but I'm afraid he's not.
    Last edited by Willowway; 08-29-2010 at 11:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosjenka View Post
    Am I the only one who finds this hilarious?
    No, but I already feel embarrassed to laugh at the botcomments...

vCash
    Oh my. Obsessive much?

I mean, really...."For you are such a treasure to behold in this dark, selfish and dishonest place that this world has sadly become.""The world does not deserve you, Yu-na."

vCash
    this poster is really scaring me..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by minneapolis View Post
    The world does not deserve you, Yu-na.
    This is actually beyond creepy.
    If the world does not deserve her - what should she do?
    Move to Venus?
    Heaven?

Creepy....

vCash
    Here we go again...

En el trabajo en mi obra maestra, "Bodegón de rosas, las toronjas y el Planetario", que se llevará algún tiempo.
    vCash
    Perhaps Living Saint can send a carbon copy of this letter to God (you know, for his records)?

vCash
    Maybe the poster is right. Yuna is going through such a difficult time. I don't know how she does it she is so strong. Thought I'd join in and write her a lil letter as well, wipes tear:

Dear great, wonderful, beautiful, holy queen yuna,

For the past few days I have tossed and turned at night just thinking of the terrible, terrible, horrific event you have experienced as of late. * Sniff...

*I imagine it has been even more difficult for you to sleep at night as it has been for I. *

shudder

I have been so so worried about you because last night, I awoke from horrible nightmare where you were crying uncontrolably from your breakup.

**I know it is hard but you can get through this. *Your strength is so evident in your spiral, you are like a Hercules of the ice. *This is why you hold the great skating crown of which no one will ever come close to surpassing. *Your programs have brought me great joy, I play them over and over in my mind. *

I will continue to keep you in my prayers three times a day yuna.

**( yes I'm incredibly (and embaressingly) bored and this is a joke)

vCash
    P.S. I am a Christian, and I know you are better than those evil, greedy, sloppy people. You are the perfect skating godess, born to do all the work you do. You have changed the universe with your lp and sp of the past so I know this new Korean music will do even more than before.

I am counting the days, minutes, seconds, milla seconds til it debuts. I keep a calendar next to my shrine to you.

And don't worry, my Brian shrine is now in the waste basket.
    Last edited by DickButtonFan; 08-29-2010 at 10:54 PM.

vCash
    Let's move on. It's really about time.

vCash
    Hello, there, "smittenbyyuna"

http://yunaforum.com/forum/index.php...40&#entry49929

p.s. I am also a Christian, because it really has a lot to do with anything

Evidently this poster has seen the light, and the light is.. Yuna!!! In all seriousness, though, Kevin, you need to not be so invested...if I can even call your letter "invested" in Yuna's life...

vCash
    LMFAO

I think we've discovered the Second Coming.

And I really hope Ms. Kim doesn't read this, or any of her uber's ridiculous drabble. They might stuff her head with delusions of holiness.

South Korea REALLY needs to find another idol to fixate on. Not even Michael Phelps was hyped halfway to this degree.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast