Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8erEagle View Post
    I've been a luker here for a long time but, FSU and skatingforums are my two favorite skating forums.

I hope both keep going because they each bring unique things to our sport that are really needed and appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by drskater View Post
    Hi! I'm drskater from SF (still the same drskater at the old Sf new site) and am new to FSU! Looking forward to participating more in this forum. It's a little scary to start somewhere new--it took me a year to work up the nerve to post at SF.
    Welcome you two!

Don't be shy. We might bite but our bites are always given with love!

vCash

Wink

I may throw my sarcastic comments on this board from time to time! I tend to comment more like a Devil's Advocate and pain in the @$$ combined!

Skating 5 times a week right now...why?
    Last edited by MusicSkateFan; 09-08-2010 at 01:56 PM.

vCash
    I used to be LoopLoop at skatingforums, but haven't really been there in a couple of years. This has been my main skating hangout for a while now...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe.

vCash
    Hi FlyingSit(looploop)!

vCash
    I've lurked here for awhile. Will probably start posting more.
    Last edited by Sierra; 09-09-2010 at 01:19 PM.

vCash
    I'm FSWer.My name is Dana.

vCash
    I was climbsk8 there ... same here

vCash
    Anyone knows what happened to the forum server? Does not seem to open today... Thanks!

ETA: thank you so much FigureSpins! Sending good vibes to Jim...

ETA2: it's back!
    Last edited by jjane45; 06-17-2011 at 03:47 AM.

vCash
    I haven't been able to get on all day- since early this morning.

I visit this forum quite a bit, but today really made me realize how much I "need" SF!

vCash
    Updated 10:47pm ET: http://www.skatingforums.com is back online thanks to Jim!
    Last edited by FigureSpins; 06-17-2011 at 04:06 AM.

vCash
    Seems like a nice site, but I wonder why you need to be a "member" just to view some of the boards (such as the "on ice") there?

vCash
    On the flip-side. I've always wondered why you need permission to view things in peoples profiles like all threads/post by them here. We have the option. Yet you can't view anyones. Including your own. It's not just some people.

vCash
    That sounds like it might be a problem with your browser. I am able to find people's posting history by going to their profile, as well as my own on this site.

Click on the posters name, then on the "statistics" tab, then it gives me options to find all the posts by the user or all the threads started by the user.

vCash
    Here is the message I got when just clicking on your link to read all threads or post from you in your profile. It reads as follows....

FSWer,you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1 = Your account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post,access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2 = If you are trying to post. The Administrator may have disabled your account. Or it is waiting actervation.

This is the message I always get. Not matter who's profile.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FSWer View Post
    FSWer,you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1 = Your account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post,access administrative features or some other privileged system
    This topic was brought up and discussed in the "Board Business" forum and I think it's because you don't have one of the paid subscriptions to FSU.

vCash

Your account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    This topic was brought up and discussed in the "Board Business" forum and I think it's because you need to have one of the paid subscriptions to FSU in order to view member profiles and/or search their posts.

vCash
    Here is the message I got when just clicking on your link to read all threads or post from you in your profile. It reads as follows....

1 = Your account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post,access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2 = If you are trying to post. The Administrator may have disabled your account. Or it is waiting actervation.

This is the message I always get. Not matter who's profile.
    I'm getting this too. For example, Sylvia, today I wanted to look at all of your posts from the Broadmoor thread without going to the thread itself but I received error message #1 above. I thought I was up to date with my payments.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    I'm getting this too. For example, Sylvia, today I wanted to look at all of your posts from the Broadmoor thread without going to the thread itself but I received error message #1 above. I thought I was up to date with my payments.
    Do you have a Season Pass or another subscription?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post

If indeed I have to send a check. That leaves me out. I'm not allowed to. Or if it's done by a website,I might either be charged. Or might not even be able to access the site to sign up.

vCash
    Here is FSWer's original thread on this problem that was started earlier this year in the Board Business forum: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77689
    It might be a good idea to ask any further questions in that thread.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast