View Poll Results: Who's at fault in the Kim-Orser breakup & media battle?

Voters
364. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Yu-Na

156 42.86%
  • Team Orser

74 20.33%
  • Both/Neither

66 18.13%
  • Michelle Kwan

68 18.68%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash

Based on the fact that Michelle Kwan is mentioned on this poll, you can imagine what

fact 1 : Kwan is not related to the current dispute.

fact 2 : Kwan is just one of the members of Yuna' LA show.

fact 3 : The author of this poll dislikes the fact that Yuna and Michell continue their a positive relationship.

fact4 : Attacking someone who is in a positive relationship with Yuna is like attacking Yuna.

Please stop your tasteless tactic, using these Polls to attack the skaters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by igniculus View Post
    They clearly have never flooded FSU with their ridiculous threads like you have with the Yuna threads in just a couple of days.
    You mean more ridiculous and inflammatory than this one?

It is really sad to see threads like this when it is obvious that Yuna fans and Brian fans are going though a tough time. I don't think allowing this will inspire respect among fans of different skaters. It is low even for the Trash Can's standard.
    Last edited by amaro; 08-28-2010 at 01:42 PM.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
    I think this poll is going to be meaningless very quickly. We know Korean fans of Yuna will flood into here soon just like other polls that involved her.
    And you are a Maobot.

This thread is full of Maobots... started by a Maota and run by Maotas. I am fascinated by the fact that Maotas spend so much time stocking Yuna instead of their "Miracle". I mean they put more posts about Yuna than about Mao! If Mao were lucking this site, she would feel abandoned by her own Japanese zealots. Maotas should start Mao threads at least once in a while.

Japanese bots really should top stocking Yuna and start paying some attention to their own girl.
    Last edited by jaws12345; 08-28-2010 at 09:40 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kiring View Post

fact 3 : The author of this poll dislikes the fact that Yuna and Michell continue their a positive relationship.

fact4 : Attacking someone who is in a positive relationship with Yuna is like attacking Yuna.

You really don't "get" FSU inside jokes, do you? It's almost the law around here that Kwan appears in any poll, lol! Bots don't understand us

By your "logic", the opposite would be true, too: when a poster attacks Yuna, they're really attacking Kwan? Should I dust off my Kwan-uber credentials and get on my against all the anti-Yuna posters? Oh, wait, I'm kind of an anti-Yuna poster myself. Oh noes!

-Bridget

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaws12345 View Post
    I am fascinated by the fact that Maotas spend so much time stocking Yuna instead of their "Miracle". I mean they put more posts about Yuna than about Mao! If Mao were lucking this site, she would feel abandoned by her own Japanese zealots. Maotas should start Mao threads at least once in a while.
    You've actually got a point there. The whole problem with Mao is that rarely does she do anything that needs to be dissected, discussed, criticized, argued, debated, quashed, reordered, defended, etc.

For example, a magazine where she's wearing Chanel outfits has come out. You look at the photos and there's no debating the fact that the magazine did a great job and she looks absolutely beautiful and refined. So there's nothing to discuss except to look at the photo and say wow!

Or there's been some articles about the fact that she's hard at work improving her jumps. So she's doing everything she should be and so there's nothing to debate.

Or her new exhibition program. It's so obviously exquisite that no one's going to contest that, and you can only gush so many times, right?

So it's like, she's so obviously faultless that it's hard to even come up with thread topics that posters can happily mull over. I wish she'd cook up a juicy scandal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    So it's like, she's so obviously faultless that it's hard to even come up with thread topics that posters can happily mull over. I wish she'd cook up a juicy scandal.
    Actually, Mao has been criticized for acting too sweet and innocent ..... off ice.

I voted for both / neither. But I find it interesting that Mao or Mao's camp are not on the list. I wonder why. It is possible that somebody in Mao's camp, perhaps unintentionally, drove the first wedge between Yu-Na and Brian.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post

So it's like, she's ... hard to even come up with thread topics...
    I agree. Who cares about her? Not even Maobots make Mao threads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by igniculus View Post
    Why do people feel FSU needs yet another thread about Yuna??
    oh but you are getting it all wrong!
    This one is actually about Michelle Kwan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kiring View Post

Judging by the number of your posts I can see you have absolutely no idea who things are run here.
    Every big thread/scandal/topic eventually is about either Michelle Kwan or Evgeni Plushenko.
    If you don't like it - go away. We think it is special and fun

vCash
    And you are a Maobot.

This thread is full of Maobots... started by a Maota and run by Maotas. I am fascinated by the fact that Maotas spend so much time stocking Yuna instead of their "Miracle". I mean they put more posts about Yuna than about Mao! If Mao were lucking this site, she would feel abandoned by her own Japanese zealots. Maotas should start Mao threads at least once in a while.

Japanese bots really should top stocking Yuna and start paying some attention to their own girl.
    May I ask you to stop name calling please?
    I know some people in this board do so, and I also acknowledge that you were just retaliating, but I really don't feel throwing mud back at them doesn't solve anything.

Just try to ignore them because they really don't deserve any attention.
    If you really feel the urge to respond, identify and point out their foolishness other than immature name calling stuff.
    It isn't difficult at all because their posts are usually filled with stupidity.
    Last edited by RumbleFish; 08-28-2010 at 11:39 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymer Bob View Post
    Actually, Mao has been criticized for acting too sweet and innocent ..... off ice.
    If she wants to become the queen of fan forums, she should change her ways.

Start off easy, say, by throwing a middle finger at the crowd when she arrives at an airport, and then move on to more difficult stuff. It might be hard for her to be original at first, so begin by imitating past examples. Something along the lines of saying in an interview 'As I watched Yuna finish her Olympic LP, I thought to myself, why did she have to be born and compete at the same Olympic games that I am in. Had she not been born, I would have won gold' or go on national television and say 'All the other skaters intentionally get in my way during official practice. I really don't understand why it happens to me alone. (sigh, shake head)' And then, she could hook up with an unsuitable young man and get him to stab whoever happens to be her rival at the time.

After this learning process, she can start endeavouring her own stuff.

vCash
    I agree. Who cares about her? Not even Maobots make Mao threads.
    I've read your posts here and other thread and I have to say you are a horrible person Just like Kim Yu-Na the queen of cheap excuses and false accusations.
    You'll certainly remember Kim's moronic complaints about Japanese skaters who impeded her during her Holy Warmups and a variety of pathetic excuses whenever she failed to win at the competition against Mao.
    Backache, Cold, Lack of motivation.... They all looked embarrassingly pathetic to me.

Are you really feeling proud about Kim outnumbering Mao in the outrageous and controversial threads? If so, you must be out of your mind. Which will not surprise me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymer Bob View Post
    Wow, unbelievable. You Kim fans are just unbelievable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Torre_Damon View Post
    I've read your posts here and other thread and I have to say you are a horrible person Just like Kim Yu-Na the queen of cheap excuses and false accusations.
    You'll certainly remember Kim's moronic complaints about Japanese skaters who impeded her during her Holy Warmups and a variety of pathetic excuses whenever she failed to win at the competition against Mao.
    Backache, Cold, Lack of motivation.... They all looked embarrassingly pathetic to me.

Are you really feeling proud about Kim outnumbering Mao in the outrageous and controversial threads? If so, you must be out of your mind. Which will not surprise me.
    Choice of your vocabulary is really pathetic and it shows your lack of class.
    From contents of your post, I can infer that you happen to be Japanese, and I pity all my Japanese friends who are so unlucky to be represented in this international board by someone like you.
    I know they would be deeply ashamed.

Having said that, I want to point out that Japanese lady skaters are known to go after each other in practices. It was particularly prevalent in 08-09 season, where Yuna candidly admitted that she was constantly impeded during warm-ups.
    Most memorable incident was Suguri taking down Ando during warm-up at the 08 Japanese Nationals. From observing this, I thought Yuna had a valid reason to disclose her discomfort before the 09 Worlds that was so critical for her in establishing herself as the top contender for 2010 Olys.

BTW, Yuna at the time did not complain or plead to the aggressors to stop, but she declared that she will attempt her jump regardless of someone getting in her way and impeders are at their own risk should they decide to pull the foolish acts again.

Whether you like it or not, she won the 09 Worlds and ensuing Vancouver Olys, and I must say that releasing the warning was one of the smartest things she ever did. It enabled her to do her warm ups in peace and prevented any unfortunate injuries.
    Last edited by RumbleFish; 08-28-2010 at 12:20 PM.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Wow... here come Maobots to the voting booth! But still, no Mao threads... She just had a Vogue photo shoots and she is screaming for your attention. Please, mind your own girl.

I mean Maobots seem to leave more posts about Yuna in "Festa on Ice" threads than they do about Mao in "The Ice" threads... Poor Mao.

Then again, who cares about an invisible nobody.
    Last edited by jaws12345; 08-28-2010 at 01:17 PM.

vCash
    From most of the reports I've read, Mao and Yu-Na have no animosity off the ice. The war is only among the fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chxfpsJgtxY

vCash
    Wow... here come Maobots to the voting booth! But still, no Mao threads... She just had a Vogue photo shoots and she is screaming for your attention. Please, mind your own girl.

I mean Maobots seem to leave more posts about Yuna in "Festa on Ice" threads than they do about Mao in "The Ice" threads... Poor Mao.

Then again, who cares about an invisible nobody.
    You are pathetic.

vCash
    Clearly, we have a case of a bot accusing other bots. Notice the most posts in this thread is from the same person who claims this is the stupidest thread ever on FSU.
    Last edited by miki88; 08-28-2010 at 01:47 PM.

vCash
    Gosh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Torre_Damon View Post

OMG..your post says that YOU are a horrible person and pathetic.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast