Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

vCash
    Who cares? I know I don't ... which makes me even more curious as to why I just read this entire thread.

vCash
    Hmm. I've noticed A LOT of new posters during the past two or three days. Interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Her side has said both. Her cyworld letter outright talks about parting from her coach.
    It is when Orser already finalized the split. Maybe, YuNa tried to make final decision after a period of time off. But, isn't that what Orser demands as a process of firing?

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceJunkie View Post
    Hmm. I've noticed A LOT of new posters during the past two or three days. Interesting.
    It is during these times that I wish we had an ignore list to filter out people with less than 20 posts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceJunkie View Post

vCash
    We can all post our predominantly uninformed (because they are) interpretations/theories/support but it seems to me that this is never really going to be resolved, at least not in the public eye, because it'd mean someone really backtracking on the things which have been said so far. And at the end of the day, we (the public/fans) aren't actually owed an explanation at all. It's interesting and gossipy, yes, but it's not our right to know the actual circumstances. I hope both parties can come to some kind of reconcilliation in private and move on. To be honest, I don't think either side has come off very well from this and BOTH, yes both, should stop talking IMO.

vCash
    http://www.france24.com/en/20100825-...ered-kim-split

"It is a fantastic program, by far the best one I?ve seen," Orser said. "It is well beyond even her (Olympic program) Concerto in F. It?s a complete departure."

The routine is set to a compilation of Korean music, featuring the famous folk song "Arirang", Orser revealed. Kim's short program will be choreographed by Canadian ice dancer Shae-Lynn Bourne on Labour Day weekend.
    How come?

Orser had no idea what Kim might do now for coaching, but feels there is little chance he will be involved.

Still, he is not closing the door.

"If I was approached by Yu-Na, it would definitely be a consideration," said Orser. "I want the best for this girl."
    Really?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aisurukoto View Post
    There are times when he needs to be quiet.
    And, he will know what's good for his whole life.. I was impatient at the change in my hero.
    ??

vCash
    Anyway.... Now, I'm worried about Rippon and Gao when they need to leave Cricket.. How can they say good-bye to their coach after seeing this kind of mess? As discussed, Orser is very classy
    Last edited by aisurukoto; 08-26-2010 at 09:42 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnersHigh View Post
    Brian, the next season is coming, Now focus on your skaters as you said. I'll support you and your skaters as I did before.

Yu-Na, practice hard, focus on yourself and make your show in L.A. the mega-hit ice show in the World.

Go separate ways!

"This too will pass away" - the sentence you loved.

ITA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayar View Post
    Who cares? I know I don't ... which makes me even more curious as to why I just read this entire thread.
    Because it's entertaining.

Off season is too boring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    ??
    ??? i just said orser.
    Last edited by aisurukoto; 08-26-2010 at 09:42 AM.

vCash
    The only thing I can think of why Yuna wanted to leave Orser, this is only my theory, is because Orser lied about Mao's agent contacting him, in order to get a big contract with Yuna. Orser mentioned that he did not have a contract with Yuna. He only gets paid hourly.. so that got me thinking.. Maybe Orser wanted be on salary.. after all he guided her to the Olympic Gold Medal. I think he deserves it considering how much money Yuna is making. Briain hasn't been consistant on whether Mao's camp contacted him or not.. He actually seems to be confused about it.. that tells me he might be lying.. Taht's my theory.

I am not on neither's side.

vCash
    ATS stated, "Normally, unless the skater discloses it herself, details of new programs are kept under heavy confidentiality." They explained, "Up until now, it was always either Kim Yu-Na who directly disclos informations on the new programs, or through the press release of the management company after negotiating information with her."

ATS also explained that, "Despite the new program being decided by the choreographer David Wilson, the former coach released the information to the press without consulting with him. The only interpretation we can come up with his actions is that he's intentionally trying to harm Kim Yu-Na."

Choreographer of the LP, David Wilson, also confirmed through ATS, "I had no idea that Brian Orser disclosed information on the new program. Even before the interview with the media, he did not say a word about disclosing information." And further explained his stance by saying, "I am very surprised and taken aback by this situation."

ATS added, "An athlete and a coach's parting is a normal occurrence, and we don't want both sides being on bad/uncomfortable terms because of this. We demand that coach Orser discontinue slanderous remarks toward the skater immediately, and if he discloses further details pertaining to the athlete's training process, we will take appropriate actions accordingly."

Kim Yu-Na, who is currently training at the Cricket Club in Toronto, is in careful contemplation of the training in the future, and will immediately notify the press once their plans become concrete.

vCash
    The only thing I can think of why Yuna wanted to leave Orser, this is only my theory, is because Orser lied about Mao's agent contacting him, in order to get a big contract with Yuna. Orser mentioned that he did not have a contract with Yuna. He only gets paid hourly.. so that got me thinking.. Maybe Orser wanted be on salary.. after all he guided her to the Olympic Gold Medal. I think he deserves it considering how much money Yuna is making. Briain hasn't been consistant on whether Mao's camp contacted him or not.. He actually seems to be confused about it.. that tells me he might be lying.. Taht's my theory.

But he's enjoyed the extra incomes from the ice show producing, TV commercials and his autobiography contracts. All of those came from Kim's popularity in Korea. I don't think he wanted more money.

vCash
    Both sides are acting like kids.
    Orser talks too much. Shut up man!
    Yuna, you say you're no longer a child but a Mature adult is supposed know that in this case, it's better to talk in private and not using twitter.

and if ATS didn't know anything about it, then it shows that mama KIM is the one doing all the job. No teamwork.

And SBS, I don't trust them. They like to make up stories.

vCash

Sorry if this has been posted already.

IMG has denied the rumor officially.

http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/...eir-split.html

The other is that International Management Group, which represents both Orser and Asada, was behind the suggestion he coach the Japanese star.

``This is completely untrue,'' IMG's David Baden said in an email. ``Brian's coaching business is his own. We at IMG have never gotten involved in who he coaches. AT Sports needs to take responsibility for their actions and stop pointing the finger and making baseless accusations. Brian and Yuna deserve better.''

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted already.

IMG has denied the rumor officially.

http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/...eir-split.html
    that's exactly my point. Nobody contacted Orser to coach Mao, therefore Brian made up the story to get a contract with Yuna..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eyh201 View Post
    But he's enjoyed the extra incomes from the ice show producing, TV commercials and his autobiography contracts. All of those came from Kim's popularity in Korea. I don't think he wanted more money.
    Yes, he must surely made a lot of money out of Yuna. Thus, we don't see why he would want to part ways with her. No reason at all.

I don't know why people keep bringing up Mao's name. I think it's clear that either Brian, the Korean Media or ATS made up the story( I personally believe that Brian is the one who made up the story). Moreover, didn't Yuna mention that she was not always happy during the past 4 years ? this shows that problems were already there even before Mao story came.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ratatouille View Post
    I don't know why people keep bringing up Mao's name. I think it's clear that either Brian, the Korean Media or ATS made up the story( I personally believe that Brian is the one who made up the story).
    This is not the first time nor the last time. I bet ppl keep bringing up her name again and again. And ppl like you keep complaining again and again.

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast